PDA

View Full Version : Any Atlanta Males want to be busted?

Speedracer72
07-16-2013, 07:04 PM
I have been into busting for several years now and have been on the look for females that want to destroy some balls. I have recently come across a woman that has a huge interest and is looking for multiple male subjects at once. She wants to have about 4-5 girls present and 2-3 males present for the scene. If anyone in the Atlanta area wants to have a good BB session for way less than a dominatrix charges this is your chance!

Send me a PM and I will let you know all the details.

roastedsalted
10-01-2013, 10:46 AM
Too bad you dont live in california. I just recently discovered busting and want to give it a try.

Thoman Jerry
12-24-2013, 12:50 PM
Likewise for West Palm Beach. Have you thought about organizing a "Munch?" Select a picnic site or even a restaurant (preferably with a large patio or terrace, because inside you won't be heard anyway) and let people know the where and when and some sort of recognition sign. I'm sure there are people in the area who might even travel some distance just to see and be seen and maybe make some friends and contacts. Myself, I'm leery of showing up alone to some place where I'm a stranger and just proceeding to strip and participate: I could be walking into a trap. A Munch is a pretty safe, enjoyable and above all, SOCIAL matter. Gents, this is what ladies WANT. It seems like such a good idea, that I'm making one of my major New Year's resolutions to name a Munch in my area and organize it for early 2014!
-Thoman