PDA

View Full Version : Do people on this board have the patience for a real story?

rowdy
07-18-2013, 11:46 PM
That develops slowly? And includes things beyond ball-busting? Here's the beginning of a story that I wrote, but one has to have patience (just like when you make love to a woman!). I wrote this for a woman friend of mine, a woman that genuinely enjoys whipping and ball-busting men, who seemed to really enjoy it. If you want more, I'll keep going. If not, that's OK too.

---------------------------------------

We met at a Starbucks. Though we’d been corresponding for a while and, since I was traveling in your neck of the woods, you invited me to coffee. Not knowing what each other looked like, I simply told you I would be tall, medium build, wearing a blue blazer and jeans. And not too shabby looking.

When I walked in at precisely 2:30, I looked around, hoping to see a welcoming face. Then I spotted you, sitting at a table, looking me up and down. You smiled and waved me in. I liked your smile – warm and friendly. I settled in the chair opposite you and smiled – a bit nervous - and said “Hi, I’m Pat. You must be Kaylene?” You laughed, “How’d you guess?” We both laughed. “Can I buy you a coffee?” I asked. “Hazelnut, skinny latte”, you told me. And so it began.

We hit if off right away. Chatting about politics, gardening, life. It was fun. Flirting the whole time, while time slipped past. We were attracted to each other, a lot. Soon it was nearly 5 pm. You excused yourself to go to the ladies room, while I sat at the table, wondering where this would lead. When you came back, you leaned over me, very close, and whispered: “Let’s go to my place, there as so many things I’d like to do with you.”

My heart leapt with excitement and trepidation, arousal and fear – joy that I might actually be able to serve your every pleasure – but also a bit afraid of what was to come.

The drive to your home was 20 minutes or so. I left my car at Starbucks and rode with you. We were both kind of quiet, as we held hands. Our fingers were interlaced and tenderly exploring each other – like two starfish locked in an embrace. “What are you thinking?” you asked. I turned to you and said “do you really want to know?” “Of course!” And so I said, “I’m hoping that you will completely indulge yourself and satisfy your every desire with me.” You laughed. “Believe me Pat, I am not going to hold back. You will fulfill my every fantasy tonight. You are going to be SO sore, when I am done with you.” And I felt a thrill run through my body at the thought of that.

Soon we arrived and walked into your house, arm in arm, like any loving couple. You led me to the living room and said “Music?” I nodded and you turned on the radio, classic oldies. We embraced and began to sway to the music. I like the scent of your hair as I pulled you close.

We danced for a while. Then we kissed – tenderly, because we meant it. Eventually you looked up and said “Let’s get you out of those clothes.”
I undressed while you watched. You seemed to like what you saw as I stood naked before you. “Turn around”, you said, as you looked me up and down. You drew closer and your hands began to wander over my body, a squeeze here, another there.

Then you led me to the bedroom, where I saw waiting on your bed were two pairs of handcuffs, and a whip. I paused and looked at you. You looked back, with kindness and said “It’s time to live that fantasy you and I have, Pat, believe me it will be very good.” I saw the reassurance that I needed and submitted to you. I was quickly cuffed, ankles together, wrists overhead to a hook in the ceiling. And then I realized how completely vulnerable and helpless I was, at that moment. So did you – while a big grin spread over your face.

And then you picked up the whip......

kickthem
07-19-2013, 06:11 AM
Most definitely - please continue. I really enjoy a well-developed story.

rowdy
07-20-2013, 01:43 AM
Walking around me, delighting in your complete control, your whip slid over my naked body like a snake sizing up its prey. Here I was, tied and naked, while you were fully clothed and fully in control. “There’s something missing”, you said, as you looked me in the eye with a smirk. “Oh yes, your gag!” With that, you sauntered over to the bureau and pulled out a ball gag. You looked so sexy in your business-like black skirt, matching stockings and stilettos, and white blouse. I wanted to say so, but before I could I was gagged and helpless even to speak.

Then you said, “There, now that’s just right”, is a cheerful voice as you smiled at me. Picking up the whip, you walked around behind me. “Now let the fun begin” was all that I heard before the first lash. It was gently, and I was surprised. Then more, still gently, tenderly, like you were going to make love to me with your whip.

A slow, steady stream of lashes began, each time my naked body quivering to your delight. I writhed and squirmed, each lash evoking greater quivering than the last, as you whipped harder and harder. In a sense, you were making love to me with your whip. And my body’s trembling only served to increase your pleasure. I was your slave, whose sole purpose was to provide pleasure for you. And with your whip you were molding me to be what you wish – your complete and utter pleasure toy.

Your whipping grew harder, and slower, taking the time to savor every lash. I squirmed and wriggled to no avail, sweat glistening on my flesh, my body quivering in unison with your lashes. My glistening skin turning pink from the whipping, with welts forming all over my back and ass. Yet you continued to whip harder, giving you greater pleasure with every stroke.

You laughed out loud, “I NEVER thought that I would get to enjoy something like this!”, you said. “God, this is SO liberating, So cathartic!” And so it was. You took your time as you whipped me, slowly reducing me to a sobbing mess, yet my throbbing erect cock told a different story. This was domination with a capital “D”, and I was swiftly becoming totally yours for your use.

You put down the whip for a moment and paused to admire your handiwork. A naked 6’2” man completely at your mercy, trembling with arousal and pain, bound and gagged. “You know”, you said with a chuckle, “it really is true that a hard man is good to beat.” Standing before me, face to face, “It’s getting hot in here, isn’t it Pat?”, you asked, as you peeled off your white blouse. “Do you like what you see?” I looked down at your beautiful cleavage so wonderfully displayed by your push-up bra and nodded yes – both out of genuine lust and fear if I said no. “That’s good, Pat, because soon you will be using those lips of yours for, shall we say, other purposes.” Your fingers wandered over my body, pausing to enjoy my pulsating cock aching to please you, “Not yet, Pat, not yet”, you said as you savored the ridges and throbbing that would soon be serving you in other ways. Then you picked up the whip again and smiled up at me, “Now then, where were we?”

With that, the whipping began again in earnest. You held nothing back as you whipped my now bright-red ass as hard as you pleased. Big, red welts emerging with each lash. This was beyond my slavery to you, this was simply you fulfilling your need and pleasure of whipping your man as hard as you pleased. And you pleased yourself very much.

After a few dozen lashes, you stopped again. “Whew”, you said, “this is even more fun than I thought it would be!” I simply trembled uncontrollably in reply. I heard you place a chair behind me and, in a moment, uncuff my hands. “Now put your hands behind your back, Pat”, you said with great tenderness. I complied, too beaten to resist even if I wanted too. Soon my hands were cuffed again, behind my back. “I enjoyed that very, very much”, you said, as you gently wrapped your arms around me and comforted me, letting me know with your touch that that whipping was done with real love and affection. I felt so fulfilled, knowing that I had pleased you. After a while, you said. “Now then, why don’t you get down on your knees and spread your legs nice and wide?”

Alec Anaconda, A1
07-20-2013, 07:50 AM
Do people on this board have the patience for a real story?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That develops slowly? And includes things beyond ball-busting? Here's the beginning of a story that I wrote, but one has to have patience (just like when you make love to a woman!). I wrote this for a woman friend of mine, a woman that genuinely enjoys whipping and ball-busting men, who seemed to really enjoy it. If you want more, I'll keep going. If not, that's OK too.

The short answer is, yes.

This story is progressing nicely, and I should very much like to see you continue.

Might I suggest using a new line whenever the speaker changes? Just to improve the readability.

One from the Vaults
07-21-2013, 04:48 PM
Great so far!

vandelescrow
07-24-2013, 03:40 PM
You got my interest. Please don't stop

rowdy
07-28-2013, 03:26 PM
I sank to my knees, both fear and arousal driving me. Spreading my legs, kneeling before you with my hands cuffed behind my back, I was so completely at your mercy. My eyes feasted on your figure – from your sexy legs to your beautiful breasts – till my eyes met yours. It was a tender moment, one lover to another. You bent down over me and gently took off my ball gag. We kissed, our lips locked in an intimate dance of yearning. Then you said, “Are you ready, lover?” I looked into your eyes and quietly said “Yes.”

You smiled with a look of amusement, and gentleness in your eyes, and ran your fingers through my hair. Pulling me closer, you guided my face toward your breasts and allowed me to gently kiss your soft, wonderful breasts. Breasts bound by your brassiere, I could not reach that “promised land” of your swollen nipples, but I was thankful for the moment. I gently kissed and sucked and tasted where you allowed. Till you stood up and looked down at me with arousal in your eyes.

“Spread them nice and wide, Pat”, you said. I spread my legs as much as I could, my cock throbbing and aching for relief, my balls hanging low and heavy. You raised your stiletto-clad foot to my balls and slowly fondled them with the top of your foot, as if your were testing them. Then you began. Pulling your foot back you lightly kicked my balls. Once, twice, more and more. Like a prolonged tease, or a prolonged erotic torture. My heavy balls slightly bouncing with each slap of your foot – aching for more. A look of mirth on your face with each blow.

“Are you enjoying this?” you asked me. I nodded. Then you pulled back you foot and delivered a hard kick to my balls that left me gasping for breath. “Still enjoying it?”, you laughed. It took me a moment to compose myself and look up into your eyes. I nodded to you and simply said “yes”, with a trace of fear and more than a trace of excitement in my voice. And you began to methodically kick my balls again, and again, and again. You had to pull me up by my hair several times, and position me. But that was part of your pleasure. The loud slap of your foot meeting my balls, my reaction, the complete and utter domination, you loved it all - “God, I never thought I could be SUCH a ball-buster!”, you exclaimed at one point. Which was swiftly followed by another hard kick. I crumpled to the floor, nearly in tears. You looked down on me, enjoying the moment.

By the time I pulled myself up, I saw that you had taken off your skirt, revealing wondrous curves exquisitely framed by black panties and stockings. You stepped closer and pulled my face toward you, “How’s this, Pat?”, you asked, and I was so grateful for the respite and so aroused by your body that I buried my face in your womanly place, tasting and feeling your wet, swollen lips through your panties. It was heaven on earth. You let me indulge myself for a short while, till you paused, “Would you like more Pat?” “Yes, yes…please”, I said. With that you slipped off your panties and pulled me in close. My eager lips found yours.

Your fingers ran through my hair as you gently guided me where you wanted me. Your lips were dripping wet, swollen with anticipation. My lips kissed yours softly, tasting you, exploring you, tenderly kissing and sucking, savoring every drop. My tongue explored deeper, wandering up and down as I explored you. You sighed deeply, trembled, and your juices really began to flow. I enjoyed every drop. My lips and tongue soon found your pink, swollen clit, and my tongue began to swirl around it, teasing you, savoring you. You pulled me in closer and I began to suck on your clit with such tenderness, my tongue lovingly gliding over every detail, your arousal growing closer to the point of no return. You groaned and shivered before you pulled my head back, firmly but gently and, looking down at me, said “Not yet, lover, I’m not done, I want to get a few really good ones, first.”

With that you stepped back and said “Look at me.” I looked up into your eyes, still kneeling and bound, and saw such tender lust, it was intensely erotic. You smiled and then delivered the hardest kick yet. It was a perfect shot as I crumpled to the floor. You could not help but laugh and say “Now THAT’S what I’m talking about!” And it was true, while you watched me writhe on the floor in a sexy agony, you realized that ball-busting just, somehow, draws you in. You want more and harder. Now that you’ve kicked your man’s balls, it is intoxicating - you want to really enjoy a satisfying ball-kicking. So you pull me back up and position me just right, and give my balls another good, hard kick. And another, just glorifying in the moment, loving the sheer power over me. Till you get in a good dozen or so really good ball-kicks. Till I am a total mess.

“OK, Pat, that’s enough”, you said, “now stand up and let me see.” It takes me a minute or so, but I obey and you grab a hold of my pulsating cock and pull me closer. Taking hold of my balls, you squeeze them down into their sac and pull down till they are stretched a good 4 – 5 inches from my body and I am squirming. “Too much?”, you ask. You release my now loosely hanging balls and give them a loud slap. And again. You enjoy the sound. You begin to give them good spanking, while holding my cock so that I cannot move away. It makes you laugh to see my balls bouncing up and down with each slap, while my body jiggles and wiggles in reaction. It is so cathartic to have complete control over a big, strong man because you literally have him by the balls.

Alec Anaconda, A1
07-29-2013, 11:39 AM
This fine narrative is becoming VERY interesting!

rowdy
08-05-2013, 11:21 PM
But you cannot help but notice that in all the ball games, my cock has grown enormous, practically begging to serve you. Your fingers wander over my cock, enjoying every ridge, every pulse, my engorged cock-head. “I have GOT to get me some of this”, you say to yourself, as if I am your plaything – which I am, “get on the bed, Pat.” I swiftly obey, being long past the point of being anything but your utter slave. And just as swiftly you straddled me, pulling my mouth to your eager breasts – swollen nipples just aching for attention. I begin to suck – gently at first, but with greater fervor as your fingers wrap around my balls and gently “encourage” me. I take my queue from your fingers squeezing and tugging on my balls as my cock glides back and forth against you, at your chosen pace. With my hands still bound, I only have my mouth and cock to please, and your tight grip to guide me. I can feel and taste your arousal grow, till you are ready, till your grip tells me it is time, and I enter you slowly, gently, completely filling you, stretching you to your limits. “God, you feel so good” are my thoughts as you gasp in pleasure.

You controlled the pace with your tight grip, stretching my balls in their sac, I followed your lead. Slowly and tenderly I thrust inside you, deeper and deeper at your control, till I got it just right. One slow sensuous thrust after another, stretching you – filling you – at exactly the right rhythm. My hips thrusting my huge cock into you, my lips wrapped around you as my tongue swirled and licked every inch of your erect, eager nipples. We became a team in absolute rhythmic harmony, I was your pleasure slave and you were my mistress, using me as you wished.

Your body was dripping wet, beads of sweat dripping down your breasts, entering my mouth as I savored your taste. Your head tilted back, mouth agape as the moment drew closer – a silent scream welling deep inside you. Your body grew rigid as the muscles in your skin tightened and tingled. Your nipples swelled further into my mouth as I sucked and licked – both of your arms now wrapped around my head pulling me closer, tighter into your bosom. A tingling began in your toes, and your fingers. It spread, slowly, all over your body. Your eyes no longer could see as your own orgasm began to take over your body and mind. A desperate scream of pleasure began to come from your open mouth as you almost lost all conscious feeling.
And you were completely overcome with pleasure in every part of your body as I thrust inside you over and over, sucking and fucking solely for your pleasure. I admit I LOVED every moment of this, every moment of experiencing your orgasm, giving you such an incredible orgasm, satisfying you so fully it is hard to describe. You climaxed, and climaxed and climaxed. Beads of sweat dripping down your glistening writhing body as I continued to suck and fuck, your screams and groans seemed like they would never stop as your body continued to orgasm. On and on and on – like you would never stop. It must have been 15 or 20 minutes of climaxing, I don’t know, I just know that I felt so thrilled to have been with you and served such pleasure to you.

And then you began to come down from that apogee. Slowly you wound down, exhausted like you had never been exhausted before. Collapsing on top of me, you soon drifted off to a deep sleep while I, still bound and aroused, lay beneath you. And I, too, soon fell asleep with your arms wrapped around me, your body atop me. An intimate sleep of true lovers, our hearts nearly beating in unison.

We slept a while that way, I am not sure how long. I woke up to your fingers playing gently with my balls. It was dark, and I was still bound. It felt incredibly good as your fingers worked their magic. Soon I felt your fingers begin to stoke my rapidly rising cock. And I thought that, perhaps, you were going to give me a release. My cock grew large and hard, eager for more, when you mounted me. Mounted my face, that is, and began to slide back and forth. God I loved the view. Your hand had a firm grip on my cock to stabilize you as you spread your beautiful ass over my face. Your other hand cinching and stretching my ball-sac to its limits. Now I understood, and my lips met your wet lips with eagerness. Kissing, tasting, savoring you … I truly loved it. My tongue began to explore inside you as you further lowered yourself onto my face. You tasted…….wonderful. I licked and sucked on your lips till my tongue found your swollen clit. You shuddered in appreciation, and my tongue began to lick and wrap itself on your aching, wet clit. Licking and sucking, you began to thrust and slide back and forth, till you were literally fucking my face. Using me again for your pleasure.

It was not long, this time, before your orgasm arrived. I could sense it growing closer with your moans, and the tension in your body. I licked and licked as you fucked my face, your ass swallowing me in your joy. Then it happened. Your cum began to fill my mouth, overflowing as I struggled to keep up, soon my entire face was covered with your juices as you climaxed and climaxed, groaning with such pleasure. It was all that I could do to keep up, as I licked and sucked and swallowed at your beck and call. God, what an orgasm you had – again. I felt so lucky to be with you. Collapsing again, we were both soon asleep, your arms again wrapped around your bound slave.

We slept for hours. The kind of deep, wonderful sleep that always comes with fantastic sex. I woke first, surprised to find my bondage having been taken off. You must have taken it off in the middle of the night, while I slept. I looked over at you. You were sound asleep, with such a smile of satisfaction on your face. You were beautiful. I quietly got of bed, naked, but could not find my clothes. I supposed that you had put them somewhere so, naked as I was, I went to the kitchen make some breakfast……

rowdy
08-10-2013, 10:38 PM
We slept for hours. The kind of deep, wonderful sleep that always comes with fantastic sex. I woke first, surprised to find my bondage having been taken off. You must have taken it off in the middle of the night, while I slept. I looked over at you. You were sound asleep, with such a smile of satisfaction on your face. You were beautiful. I quietly got of bed, naked, but could not find my clothes. I supposed that you had put them somewhere so, naked as I was, I went to the kitchen make some breakfast……

Your fridge had all I needed, so I quietly scrambled some eggs, with sausage, english muffins and coffee. For two. Just as I finished assembling the two breakfasts, you walked into the kitchen, dressed in a “business casual” outfit: black skirt, red blouse, black high heels. You looked…..perfect. I set the plates down on the table and sat down as you approached. Running your fingers through my hair, looking down at me with that warm, deeply satisfied look of a woman that had been properly served the night before, you smiled at me. “You were absolutely wonderful last night Pat”, you said. And I blushed – all over – feeling awfully good. Then you asked me – a bit hesitatingly, “Do you think my ….orgasms… will always be that intense after I kick your balls?” I laughed at the question and wrapped my arms around your soft, warm body. I answered simply and honestly: “Yes, I think so, if you really indulge yourself and kick as long and as hard as you wish, till your ball-kicking needs are completely satisfied, I think your orgasms will be incredible.”

You returned the hug, looking down at me thoughtfully and with tenderness in your eyes, and said “Mmmmm….I see you made breakfast?” I nodded, and asked you about my clothes. You laughed and, instead of answering, asked, can you keep all of that warm for a while? I have something else I’d like to do first.” “Sure” I said, as I turned on your oven to its lowest setting and put our breakfasts in the oven. “But what do you have to do?” To which you replied, with a smirk, “Last night was the most wonderful, most sexual night of my life. But I had never whipped and busted a man before, so I held back a little. Since I don’t know when I’ll see you again, I thought I’d REALLY indulge myself this morning.” You said that so matter of factly, with such relaxed candor, that I was momentarily at a loss for words. But you weren’t. ‘C’mon Pat”, you slapped my ass, “back to the bedroom, I’m going to use you like you’ve never been used before.” With that you led me back to the bedroom.

I admit I was deeply excited at the prospect of more, but I was also a little unsettled by this turn of events, because I was pretty darned sore. Pink welts still covering my body. This did not seem to phase you in the least as you ordered me to place my arms in the overhead cuffs, and my legs, too, cuffed to the floor. There I was again, naked, in bondage, while you, fully dressed looked me over with a smirk.

Your fingers wandered over my body, savoring the welts from last night. My cock betrayed my arousal as it swelled and stood upright. You smiled at the sight and were soon rummaging in your bureau. “A Ha”, you said, as whip emerged, the same whip of last night. It was, perhaps, 4 feet long, black, braided and pretty light weight. You brandished it in from of me, laughing at the look in my eyes. “Let’s see, what’s missing?”, you asked, “oh yes, your gag!”. Soon that was remedied, and I was simply the mute, naked man with whom you were about to enjoy a good whipping.

You circled slowly around me, heels clicking on the floor, teasing me as you flicked the whip without connecting with my body. I flinched each time, making you laugh. The you began. My back, my ass, my legs, you whipped them all. First gently, then with increasing force. My body was beginning to quiver, beads of sweat dripping down my now-glistening flesh, red welts growing all over, my whole body turning pink. You took your time, beating me at leisure, savoring it. “This is no harder than last night”, I thought to myself. But it did go on a while. You were obviously enjoying the moment as I squirmed and quivered.

Then you stopped and walked back to your bureau. Placing the whip back in the drawer, you were rummaging again. I wondered what was next. Then a short, multi-tassled “whip” emerged, perhaps 16 inches in length. You held that before me with a seductive smile and asked, “What do you think this is, Pat?” Gagged, I could only shake my head. “C’mon Pat, you can do better than that”, you laughed. “What does it look like?” I could only shrug. With a smirk you said, “I’m sure that you know what this is, it’s a cock and ball whip. And believe me when I say that your cock and balls are going to feel it.”

You draped the tassles over my throbbing cock, letting the tassles slide off, and again and again. “Oh my, Pat!”, you said, “it looks like your cock is ASKING for it.” And, indeed, it did. So you began to flick those tassles on my cock. Watching, fascinated, as my cock bobbed up and down with each flick of your wrist. Then you began to whip my balls, too. Gently at first, it alternating between my cock and my balls, you started to whip them harder. Soon I was in agony as you enjoyed seeing me squirm and writhe as my cock and balls bounced up and down, desperately trying to avoid your lashes. Yet my huge erection told a different tale. You laughed as you just kept whipping harder and harder. My cock and balls bounced around as if they had a life of their own, practically inviting you to whip harder. Fascinated by the display of my manhood frantically dancing at your lashes, you whipped and whipped, laughing every time you got my cock or balls JUST RIGHT. My whole body trembled, tears streaming down my face as you indulged yourself.
Then, suddenly, you stopped, and stood before me with such a smile of joy. “Had enough, Pat?”, you asked. I nodded vigorously, relieved at the reprieve. You grinned and turned back to your bureau. Rummaging again in your drawer, soon another whip emerged. Much heavier than the first, heavy, braided leather – a bull whip. I just whimpered as I looked at it. You looked into my eyes and smiled…..

Alec Anaconda, A1
08-11-2013, 12:37 PM
Very arousing and strangely, erotically, compelling, for I’m not a whip fan.

This is becoming a BDSM love story, one that’s left me gagging for more!

rowdy
09-03-2013, 12:32 PM
Then, suddenly, you stopped, and stood before me with such a smile of joy. “Had enough, Pat?”, you asked. I nodded vigorously, relieved at the reprieve. You grinned and turned back to your bureau. Rummaging again in your drawer, soon another whip emerged. Much heavier than the first, heavy, braided leather – a bull whip. I just whimpered as I looked at it. You looked into my eyes and smiled…..

You held the whip loosely in your hand, looped twice. Walking around me, slowly, you fingers explored my body, flushed pink, glistening, quivering, a bead of sweat slowly gliding down my back. The tips of your fingers paused at every welt to enjoy them, to admire your handiwork. It was like you were an artist, and I was your canvas. Still unfinished, but beginning to take shape. Your fingers found my erect, purple cock and tenderized balls and gave them a squeeze, with a chuckle and a bit of mirth in your eyes. You stepped back and looked at me, sizing me up, sorting through how your work of art would take final form. And then you uncoiled the heavy, thick whip.

The first whip was a shock, though you held back the weight of the whip led my body to react like a bolt of lightning had struck. You enjoyed my reaction. And whipped me again. Taking your time, taking pleasure in watching my body react, each stroke adding to your work of art. I was literally your canvas as the thick welts began to form. After each stroke you paused to enjoy and think about your next stroke. My back, my ass, my legs all part of your canvas. And as your masterpiece began to take shape you began to whip harder.

My whole body shuddered with each stroke. Squirming and writhing, glistening with sweat and bright red, you were loving it. My body was yours to enjoy, and so began the hard whipping that you had always wanted to give a man. One hard stoke after another. One loud crack each time your whip met my flesh. One naked, bound man, utterly under your control, being mercilessly whipped for your enjoyment. And you began to whip with absolute abandon. I began to sob uncontrollably. I was yours to mold and shape as you pleased. And so you whipped and whipped and whipped for the sheer pleasure of it. God you enjoyed it. Till you were exhausted and I was the quivering, bright-red work of art that you were seeking. And you paused, reveling in the erotic moment, your man whipped into abject submission. And you thought of other things that I would be useful for.

Loosening my bonds over my head, you let me collapse onto the floor. As I sought to compose myself, you took my arms and tied them behind my back and pushed me against the bed, on my knees, looking up to you. Slipping your skirt and panties off, you pressed against me and gently pulled me to your soaking wet lips. My lips found yours, eager, swollen, and I began to tenderly suck, slowly, tasting all of you. My tongue explored every crevice and fold of you, inside you – savoring every taste, enjoying every swollen part of you. My lips tenderly sucked and nibbled up and down your lips till my tongue found your aching, wet swollen clit. Oh, how I savored you – tongue gliding round and round, wandering and exploring every fold around your clit. Loving the taste, swallowing every drop.

You pulled me tighter, closer, as your orgasm approached. It did not take long, for you were so aroused by whipping me. And you began to cum, filling my mouth, covering my face with your juices. I struggled to keep up, licking and sucking with each wave of pleasure sweeping over you. And you came and came and came. Using me. Fucking my face. And I loved every moment.

As your orgasm faded and you stood there above me in bliss, I looked up at you, your erect breasts, your head tilted back in euphoria, and I could not help but marvel at your beauty. I was so happy to be a part of your pleasure. We held that pose for a while, you in that wonderful post-orgasm bliss, me kneeling before you feeling privileged to have served you.

After a while you looked down at me with a warm glow on your face, a loving look in your eyes. I returned the look, basking in your warmth. You bent over and kissed me, eyes locked, sweet tenderness between the two of us. Then I felt a thunderous kick in my balls – astonishment on my face, my eyes looking deeply into yours – everything that I was feeling yours to enjoy through the windows to my soul. You kept tenderly kissing me, holding my head up and keeping my eyes locked with yours. I was helpless to resist, trapped against the bed, on my knees with my legs spread as you kicked again. And again you savored my every sensation in my eyes. Loving the agony and ecstasy that you were causing, you held me captive, helpless, like an absolute slave of a Roman mistress. And you began to kick harder, my balls swinging back and forth as your foot met them. The loud clap of each kick pleasing your ears. The look in my eyes with each kick yours to enjoy and savor. You kicked my balls again and again, with the pure joy of a woman that owns her lover and can use him as she wishes. While I looked up into your beautiful eyes and exposed my very being, my suffering, my arousal to you – all for your pleasure. You kicked until all of your ball-kicking needs were fully satisfied. You kicked until I was a complete and utter mess. And then you stopped and looked at me with a smile on your face, letting me collapse onto the floor.

Looking down at me, smiling, you said “God, I enjoyed that Pat. Where have you been all my life?” Hearing no answer other than my sobbing, you said “Cat got your tongue? Well, go ahead and lie there till you pull yourself together. I put your clothes in my closet, so you can put them on when you are ready.” Picking up your skirt and panties, you walked out and said, cheerfully, “I’ve really worked up an appetite. Now I’m going to enjoy that breakfast you made. Why don’t you join me when you are ready?”

Sgt John
12-07-2013, 03:09 PM
Great writing.
I hope that you share more of your thoughtful stories with us readers.

Alec Anaconda, A1
12-08-2013, 12:06 PM
It’s very well written and presented.