PDA

View Full Version : Who bust your balls and how often? Are you using erotic service providers?

sebi40
07-24-2013, 10:13 PM
I just read a long post about going to a prostitute and I notice that alot of people here are not going to a sexual service provider regardless it is Mistress or prostitute.

So in this case I am asking with whom do you have BB experiences and how often?

In my case I did not succeed to bring my wife into, so my BB experiences are with

- few women found on fetlife that are into BDSM
- self busting
- only 2 as I remember that I met when I was younger and like to use groin attack while we wrestling

Despite STD concern I have to admit that I am not happy with current situation and I plan to go for a professional sexual service provider.
I am living in Austria and those types of services are legal.

Otherwise any woman, not only prostitutes, can have STD.
I am not concern about herpes because most of people already have it.
Against hepatitis I recently did vaccination.
The main problem is HIV but this is only if you have unprotected intercourse.
Even in this case the risk of taking hiv from a positive female during intercourse is less than 0.1%.

jakkisan
07-25-2013, 08:44 AM
There is a beautiful angel in this site( www.femaledom.com). Her name is Nancy. Nancy is very interesting, witty, beautiful. She has a lovely voice and a wonderful gesture. Her toes and sole are very lovly. and usually she play in cfnm bb. you must see with your eyes.

http://www.femaledom.com/showgal.php?g=groups/2819/3_1&s=26
:iluvu::iluvu:
:ibow4u:

sebi40
07-25-2013, 11:40 AM
There is a beautiful angel in this site( www.femaledom.com). Her name is Nancy. Nancy is very interesting, witty, beautiful. She has a lovely voice and a wonderful gesture. Her toes and sole are very lovly. and usually she play in cfnm bb. you must see with your eyes.

http://www.femaledom.com/showgal.php?g=groups/2819/3_1&s=26
:iluvu::iluvu:
:ibow4u:

Are you receiving free BB for advertising?