PDA

View Full Version : A Lannister always pays their debt

mickeybb
07-25-2013, 06:36 PM
In response for a request for Game of Thrones foot story. I added ball busting. Plenty of room for sequels or any other stories.
In this story Joffrey has been murdered and Tyrion has been blamed. As a fan of the show, I would love to see Joffrey get his due. Unlike the Starks R.I.P.

A Lannister always pays their debts

As Cersei approached the cells in the tombs deep below King's Landing, she recalled how she had tortured her little beast of a brother. She would squeeze his disgusting little twig and flick her lithe fingers into his balls when nobody was watching (as was usually the case, since the monster had killed her mother on his way out of her). That would seem like the good old days to him after she was through with him now.

Tyrion was sitting in his cell trying to find a way to convince Cersei and whoever he needed to that he was not guilty of treason and murder. Of course he hated Joffrey, anybody with any sense would, but he couldn't kill his own nephew. Now, if only he could narrow down the list of people who could have killed the king. His own wife, Sansa, was a suspect. She had as much reason as anyone, but she had accepted his abuse for a great period of time even while betrothed to him, why would she poison him as he was marrying someone else? The other main suspects as Tyrion could see them now were: Stark supporters, Loras Tyrell, Stannis Baratheon, Margery Tyrell, Littlefinger, Lord Varys and even Tywin Lannister who could more easily control Tommen than the hot headed Joffrey. All of these had motive to want the king dead, but Tyrion himself had more run ins with him than anyone, and resigned himself to not being able to talk his way out of this charge, despite his actual innocence.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by the sound of footsteps on the cement floor approaching his cell. The lock was clinking, then the 12 inch thick door swung open to reveal, Cersei and four of the largest most brutal guards this side of the mountain himself. They quickly walked through the door with 2 of her guards grabbing the dwarf with enough force to topple a man 4 times his size. The struggle quickly went out of him as he lay flat on the ground, with one guard triple his size on each arm and holding his legs still.

Cersei approached with the most hateful look he had ever seen from her, and that was saying a lot as she had despised him since the day he was born. She stomped her right foot into his groin with tremendous force causing Tyrion to cry out.

"I'm sorry, is this painful for you?" She asked in a rhetorical matter. He answered only with sceams of pain, as she twisted her hard soled jewel encrusted shoe from side to side. She allowed herself a tiny measure of joy as his screams reached a higher pitch. As a girl growing up she had discovered this weak vulnerable area on boys, first on Tyrion himself when she was only 7 or 8 years old. She had enjoyed exploring this male weakness ever since, kicking and stomping on every male groin she could get her pretty little feet on. Jamie had experienced his twins anger directed at his male-ness a few times, before she had determined his might be more enjoyable used another way. She had busted every male servant at Casterly Rock, most of them dozens of times. She was snapped back to the present by a new level of high pitched wailing from the beast.

"Shut him up please." She instructed the guards, who quickly covered his mouth. Tyrion screamed into the dirty rough hands that covered his mouth as Cersei stepped up with her other foot, now standing with her entire 120 lbs. on his over matched testicles. "Now, how would you like to be put to death? Sir Illyn Payne with a single swing of his blade? Tommen could avenge his brother by taking your life with Joffrey's crossbow. Perhaps you would enjoy being disemboweled in a public setting. I have the feeling the next time you see the light of day outside of this cell, you will welcome any of these options, as the next 30 days you are being questioned in this cell by the prosecutor. The prosecutor is, of course, ME! I will question you while standing on your sickly disgusting balls. You will answer by licking every speck of the filth of this world off the bottoms of my royal feet." She stepped off his groin. "Please remove his clothes and sit him up."

The guards acted with a stunning efficiency that, had Tyrion been more aware, he would have assumed they feared her as much as he did. Perhaps their balls had been subjected to her soft, smooth, deadly feet as well.

"Cersei, please I could never.." Tyrion said as his mouth was uncovered.

"YOU MURDERED MY SON, THE KING." She shouted back with such force it scared the guards as much as her brother. "You will not talk your way out of this. Your mouth should remain closed until I can have these gentlemen remove my shoes, so your mouth will have a purpose."

He decided to placate her for now as he considered his options. He didn't struggle as the guards removed all of his clothing. Cersei sat on the wooden stool (the only furniture in his cell) and crossed her right leg over the left. The guards must have the plan down as without further instruction they removed her shoe. The hard soled sandle had two pieces of a smooth soft twine that came out of the ankle area and twisted around making crosses going up her leg to the top of her calf. Tyrion thought he saw the guard that was undoing the laces have a look of excitement on his face. A quick glance to the guards loins told Tyrion the man had a foot fetish. In his readings on human behavior and sexuality, he had discovered that of all the weird things people enjoyed the foot fetish was number one. Perhaps Cersei had gotten away with her dominating attitude because she had found men who lusted after her feet and many of whom enjoyed being humiliated and dominated as well. These were things she did anyway, and any positive reinforcement only made her worse.

After the guard had removed both shoes (did the guard smell them before setting them down, Tyrion thought so) the other guard held Tyrions head in place as his sister's slighly dirty foot approached his face. While the guard enjoyed her feet Tyrion had no such predilection. He had never liked feet, and had mostly enjoyed prostitutes as they allowed him to service them in his own ways. He had been told that he was a surprisingly gifted lover, well endowed despite his small stature, and with a very talented tongue. They held him by his throat ******* him to open his mouth. Cersei's foot accepted the invitation and inserted as many toes as she could fit, four made it excluding her big toe which wiggled against his cheek.

"Lick my toes, you fool. When a woman puts her toes in your mouth you lick them." He was disgusted, these were toes in his mouth, and not just any toes but the dirty toes of his sister, who hated him more than anyone. He had no options and did as instructed, he licked. "Haha, just weeks ago you were hand of the king planning a war. Now you are reduced to licking my dirty toes. Make sure to lick in between, there is always this crud that gathers there." She laughed at the situation, then remebered her dead son and kicked her foot forward knocking Tyrion over. While she knew Joffrey had been out of control, she could not accept him being killed by his own uncle. She stepped forward once again landing on his groin with one foot causing another satisfying high pitched squeal, which was silenced by her other foot on his mouth.

"Tyrion, this was the best day of the rest of your life. I promise you my feet will find new and more exciting ways to torture you each day for the next 30 days, after which time you will be put to death for treason and murder. So you are very lucky, every day of the rest of your life will be the best day left. Which unfortunately means every day will be worse than the day before, but better than the next. So tell me, Mr. Reader and philosopher, is the cup half full or half empty?" She sat back on the stool and rested her feet on her beast brother while the guard dutifully laced up her shoes for the walk up the stairs to the royal castle part of the tower. She, too, noticed he had a penchant for feet. She smiled to herself and thought she might practice on him to come up with new ways to humiliate and punish Tyrion. After they were finished she once agained stood up on her brothers balls. "Remeber, that was the best it would get, and it won't ever get that good again." Then she stepped off and walked away. Since her father had excluded her from the government she only had the job of getting Tyrion to confess or proving his guilt. She had plenty of time to plan the next days ball-busting and foot licking fun. Those leather boots she has really made her feet sweat, she thought to herself.

Destroke13
07-27-2013, 04:37 PM
Wow i really thought that Cersei would make a hell of a ballbuster! She also mentioned she wanted to be raised as a boy so she could learn to use swords and shields. I think Sansa could be one too, taking out her quiet frustrations out on some servants.

delirun
07-28-2013, 02:01 PM
:bananajum This should be expanded, it is wonderful! If you enjoy it, maybe you can do an entire GoT fanfiction involving ballbusting and foot fetishism.