PDA

View Full Version : A Lannister always pays their debt Day 2

mickeybb
09-04-2013, 08:42 AM
A Lannister always pays their debt Day 2

Tyrion awoke with a trembling sensation in his legs. He had experienced pain and cramping in his short legs virtually all of his life, but this was more trembling from fear, fear of his evil and heartless sibling. His breathing was just beginning to return to normal when he heard the footsteps coming down the hall.

"Well, well you little beast. Do tou have anything to confess today?" Cersei asked with a cruel smile that told her brother she didn't actually want a confession, She fully anticipated and looked forward to continuing his torture.
He considered trying to outwit her, as he was much more well read and intelligent. But, she was no Lyssa Arryn, and would not be easily distracted from her task. Tyrion decided to pocket his wit for another time and answered honestly.

"I have nothing to confess, I did not kill................" His sentence was cut short be Cersei's bare right foot kicking him square in the face.

"I'm sorry, did I interrupt your lie?" She asked with a giggle as the guards attacked his short limbs to keep him on the ground, where his sister's dirty foot had driven him. "Please refrain from your lies for a moment as your disgusting tongue is needed elsewhere, namely licking your beautiful sister's foot. Actually, filthy dirty foot would be more accurate. I forgot to where shoes down here, and while you may not know exactly where you are I'm sure you can guess you are so deep under the castle that my pretty little feet have gotton so dirty I would be embaressed to let a handmaiden wash them even though that is their duty. Now put your mouth to use, LICK."

Tyrion knew it was futile to resist at this point, but also knew he would not be let off easy for cooperating. So he attempted to resist as Cersei twisted her filthy black sole back and forth over his still closed mouth. Cersei had expected his resistance, and had a very simple answer for it. She once again stepped back to his groin feeling her heels strike precisely on his rather large (proportionally anyway) testicles.

"AHHHHH UMMPHHHH, OHHH BY THE OLD GODS AND THE NEW, PLEASE STOP!!?" Tyrion cried as his sister continued to march in place on his baby-makers.

"Oh, are you ready to clean my filthy feet now? Maybe you can soften them up by sucking on them for an hour or so. That way when we return to standing on your disgusting balls, maybe softer would be less painful for you."

"Yes, I will lick your feet." Tyrion said quietly with a sound of defeat in his voice. Perhaps it was best to go along with whatever she wanted.

"I know you will, but I suppose it is nice that you finally know it too." She said in a smug tone (more so than her usual smug tone).

She sat on his stool as he remained pinned to the floor by 4 men, each of whom could have easily subdued him alone. He watched with a sense of disgust and humiliation as his sister's dirty right foot approached his mouth. The humiliation doubled as he began licking and sucking on her blackened heel. His saliva was loosening the soot and filth and he was reminded of a very salty aged goat cheese as he swallowed the mixture of his saliva with her dirty salty coating on her admittedly pretty dainty foot. After perhaps 10 minutes she slapped his face with her surprisingly cleaner foot, and replaced it with it's still filthy mirror image. He was having trouble developing more saliva, as his mouth was dry from the dirt from her right foot. It took him longer to clean the left. His dry tongue scraping along her soles actually tickled her foot. She once again slapped his face with her foot as she pulled it away.

"Wow, you are actually good for something. If I had more female friends I might invite company for your questioning next time. Imagine the high ladies of society having a Lannister lick their feet clean. No, father would not like that, but perhaps I could find some low rent whores you seem to like so well. They can keep a secret and would love to have their dirty feet licked by the beast they had to serve in all kinds of dirty ways. HA, maybe you could serve as toilet to a whore. Would you like that?" She paused for a reply. Tyrion held his tongue. "Well we will see if that comes to pass, right now I need to assure you're punishment is worse than yesterday. So far just a little foot licking, and you seemed to enjoy that."

"I assure you that it was worse than yesterday." Tyrion responded before realizing responding couldn't make it better.

"Sit him up!" She said firmly, but the guards took a second to realize she was addressing them. "SIT HIM UP!" She repeated. The guards sat him up. Cersei paused before demanding they force him to a kneeling position.
Tyrion realized what she wanted to do just as she started sliding the stool towards her brother. She demanded the guards remove his pants. She grabbed his balls, and smiled, before squeezing firmly. Then she suddenly yanked them forward, almost pulling Tyrion out of the hands the 4 strong men holding him. His quickly reddening, swelling balls were now set on the stool as she stepped up on the stool. She first probed the hairy orbs with her toes. Poking and prodding first with her big toe then the ball of her foot. Then she started poking them with the toenail of her big toe. She wanted to scratch the wood of the stool with her nail she pressed so hard, but her nail couldn't cut through the meat of his ball. It did however draw blood, and high pitched squeals from Tyrion.

"EWWW, that's disgusting clean my foot again." Cersei commanded as she raised her bloody toenail to his mouth. She slowly stepped forward with her other foot now putting all of her weight on that foot as Tyrion cleaned his own blood off of the other foot. She laughed as the tears began to flow from the beasts eyes. Now he could feel the pain she felt having her son taken from her.

Her foot cleaned to her satisfaction, she dropped that one next to the other on his other ball. He screamed again causing his evil sister to march in place mashing his useless balls further. Wait, why is there a hard growing penis rubbing her feet as she marched on his balls.

"HAHA, my little beast of a brother getting aroused at me stomping his balls. No wonder all of your experiences are with whores. A proper lady would be sickened by your predilections. Lucky for you I'm no proper lady." She laughed as she continued marching on his orbs. Then she suddenly stepped off and kicked his face again.

"Please have his hair removed before I return tomorrow, it tickles my feet." And with that she walked away as the guards slowly rose to follow her.
Tyrion was in pain, humiliated, and disgusted at his own response to Cersei's painful manipulations. While he had become aroused the pain and humiliation had definately upped the ante from the day before. He lay on the hard packed dirt floor and began to cry as his sharp mind could not stop imagining the horrors to come. If he were back in a sky cell he would surely leap to a quick death instead of facing further toe torture. He suddenly realized his arousal continued and he began to rub his throbbing cock, cumming in mere seconds, as he continued to taste the foot dirt from his sister.

Nitemyst
09-04-2013, 04:45 PM
Excellent story!

Sockmess
09-05-2013, 01:53 PM
Damn that is a excellent story. Thank you!

Strange_Fool_215
09-08-2013, 09:25 AM
Just a suggestion, do you think you could post each chapter in the same thread? That's typical practice for chaptered stories online.

Also, there's plenty of spinoff potential here, given the sheer number of rather unpleasant men who've gotten captured by various women throughout the series. I wonder what Daenerys might get up to...