PDA

View Full Version : Brother Vs. Sister - ballbusting

fwbmeixner
09-05-2013, 08:57 PM
Brother Vs. Sister Part One, Two, & Three The complete package... By 2nutbuster [STRAIGHT] Three nut-cracking stories of a strong hunk of a brother who just can't win against his young sister. Brother Vs. Sister (Part One, Two, & Three) The complete package... Brother Vs. Sister By 2nutbuster 1. Ashley learns about boys from a friend Ashley and one of her friends decided to shop at the local mall one Saturday afternoon. "I'll show you many cute guys you can know", her freind said. Ashley was a student for the past five years at an all girls school. She never had the chance to know or even learn about boys. Since she was home for a short break, she thought hanging out with an old friend would be nice. They bought typical things, and checked out the guys as they walked past. One couple began having a heated arugrument near the snack bar. "Look Ashley, there's a fight taking place!" Ashley turned and glanced at the guy and girl talking crap to one another. The girl seemed very mad as she threw down her bags, and shoved the guy a couple of steps back. "Oh my god, I think they're going to fight," Ashley said. "Sure looks like it. Hey, that guy is a shortstop at my High School's baseball team. Quite a hunk...but let's cheer on the girl, I think she'll win! What do you think Ashley?" asked her friend. "I don't know, that guy is tall and has a firm body. I think he will make her cry. There is no way she can beat him." Ashley said. The two girls turned their attention back to the fight. The guy wasn't too happy with being pushed by his girl, and he came back at her, grabbed her shoulders and lifted her up and threw her small body against the wall. "Looks like I'm going to win the bet," Ashley said to her friend with a smile. Then it came to her, she had spoke to soon. The guy pushed his chest against the girls breast making her moan. The girl showed how painful this was by using her facial expressions. "Just shut up and lets go now!" he said. He separated himself off her body and took a step back. This is when the girl walked up to him, grabbed his shoulders, and slammed her knee up between his parted thighs. "AAhhhhh!" was the sound he made as he immedately grabbed himself. He folded his body at the waist, and fell to his knees, then onto his back. He laid there moaning and turning as he curled into a little ball. "Ha, I knew it, Ashley, I knew she would win!" "What the heck just happened? How come he can't get up? What did she do to him? It was only one little knee?" Ashley was puzzled. She had never seen anything like this before. She wondered how a strong boy like this, couldn't get up and fight back aganist a much smaller girl. The guy was still moaning on the floor holding the place where the zipper on his jeans were when his girlfriend said, "Not so tough now are you? Those huge nuts of yours gave you the confidence to talk back to me...well it was time to put them in their place. You boys are so sensitive and weak down there it's embrassing." She then grabbed her bags and walked out of the mall, leaving her baseball lover on the floor hurting and sobbing. "Hee, Hee, that was funny. Mr. Baseball Jock forgot to wear his cup today. O' yeah! You mention he was going to win too, what do you think about it now Ashley?" "I think it doesn't make any sense at all. He is twice her size, and manhandled her with ease, but one knee made him so helpless. I don't get it, I would get angry after recieving a hit between my legs." Ashley said. "That's just it! You and I have nothing between our legs, we could easily walk around after getting hit there. Boys however, weren't as lucky as us, because they have testicles." "Testicles? What is that?" Ashley dumbfounding asked. "Boys and Men have two things that dangle in between their legs, we call them Balls, Nuts, or of course, Testicles. They also have a penis that hangs down like a long stupid hose too." said the friend. "That's strange, how come we don't have such things as balls?" Ashley asked. "Because Mother Nature loves the female body. She created us so we can have perfect flawless bodies without the use of a dick and balls. A guys balls are so sensitive, that a small flick of the finger, can drop a guy to his knees. They are very painful organs, and thus makes every single boy on the planet weak." "But how can you say boys are weak, when they grow strong muscles I can only dream about, and (sigh) what about their washboard stomach, that's hot." Ashley said "Well, that is interesting. Perhaps the balls know just how fragile they are, and that is why they pump hormones and testostrone into their owners male body, giving him a strong lean look that only guys can achieve. But once you nail them in the balls, you'll realize its all just a show to hide their true natural weakness, I wouldn't fall for it, and either did the girl who bashed her boyfriends nuts. I mean look at him, he still can't get up, that just shows all females that boys are weak, because of their balls." 2. Ashley does research and makes plans That night Ashley went home and turned on her computer, she never thought about boys at all, but now she was very curious to learn more about the male body. She typed in the word "tessstkes" and an error screen popped up. She then typed in the words "Boys Balls" and found sites about sports and how to catch a fly ball. She was about to give up, thinking her friend lied about everything she told her. She still couldn't believe every boy could be weak, because her older brother Mike was anything but weak. Ashley then figured Mike wouldn't drop down a cry, because he was a man and not a wimp. She was about ready to deal with it and shut her computer down, when she thought of the "long hose penis" her friend mentioned. She typed in "penis" and this is when her idea about the strong mightly male body completely changed. She studied all the veins and tubes that complete the males manhood, and began reading facts about the penis and balls. She grinned when she found out the balls hang lower in warm tempertures and snuggled closer to the guys body for warmth when cold. She reviewed pictures of how the testicles looked inside and out. She cringed as she reviewed a guys sctrotum, and was happy she didn't have anything that ugly hanging between her legs. Once she saw the nude penis, she laughed, it was a goofy looking tube of meat that just hung in front of a guy, she now understood why Mike and other boys, had a bulge in the front of his jeans, and gym shorts. Once learning about a boys weakness, she studied the bulges of many guys on the internet. She envisonied her fist traveling into the computer screen and slamming one of them in the balls, then watched their expression. It became clear, that she wanted to actually try it herself. She wanted to know if she had the power to defeat a male. The first boy that came to her mind was Mike. Although, she viewed him as a strong person, she wanted to see just how strong he is, and to test the theory that all boys are weak because of their balls. "I'll punch him tomorrow." she said before turning off the computer and going to bed. 3. Enter Mike Mike was in his room talking to a couple of girls on his cell phone, he talked one of them into sleeping with him tomorrow night, saying he would wrap his strong arms around her, and she can rub his chest and abs. He made it clear, that he was the man who would take care of her, and defend her against others. After hanging up, Mike laid on his bed thinking about tomorrow evening. He was going to have fun with this new girl, and laughed at all the lies he told her during their conversation. He reached into his sweats, and under his boxers to massaged his semi-hard dick, thinking about what he was going do with it tomorrow. He always envisioned his penis as his very own sword, inwhich he could stab any girl he wants to. Once he saw some of his pre-cum leak out the top of it, he stopped massaging to save the rest of his energy for tomorrow. He reached over to the light and turned it off. 4. Ashley reviews her target The next day, Ashley was sitting on the sofa watching television. She was waiting for her older brother to come back from playing basketball with some friends. Usually after his practice session, he would come back home, and go into the weight room/garage to workout his body. Around 4:30 he came back home walking into the living room, sweaty and breathing hard. His body glistened as he walked into the kitchen to grab a drink of water. The white wife beater he wore to the game was tucked into the side of his blue/white Nike Basketball shorts. His pair of sunglasses, and his low sideburns made him look very intimidating. While Mike was standing in the kitchen drinking his water, Ashley noticed his package in the middle of his blue gym shorts, about three inches below the elastic band, and about four inches below his boxer shorts, which are on display above. His belly button moved in and out as he drank, and his abs tighten harder as he swallowed. "Man, that was some practice, guess how many three point shots I made today?......Five!" he said answering his own question. "Then I made this one badass play, it was like this." He ran around the couch, making quick foot movements then jumped high to touch the ceiling. Ashley smiled at him, not because of his impressive moves, but because his dick and balls were bouncing all over the place in those loose basketball shorts of his. Once he jumped to touch the ceiling, Ashley wished she could have stopped time, because his flopping packaged lifted up as his body was coming down. It was an awesome sight. She swore she heard his nuts make a slapping sound inside his gym shorts once he landed, but he showed no signs of it hurting. "How was that play, did you like my moves?" he said, while pulling his wife beater out of his shorts and began sliding them over his smooth flat V-shape torso. "It was awesome, your body seems so loose." she said with a smile. "Well I'll be in the garage working out, just holler when that one girl comes by. I want her to see me lifting." Mike then walked out to the gym. 5. Mike gets it good "right where it counts the most" Ashley really didn't want to hit Mike anymore because of the way he looked. His toned trimmed body was almost to scary to handle or punch. So Ashley just wanted to talk with Mike about balls. She entered the garage to find Mike bench pressing. "Um, Mike, I have a question." Ashley asked. "Whats up sis!" "Well, me and my friend saw a girl and boy fight at the mall yesterday." "So what, did the girl get an ass whooping?" Mike said with a grunt as he continue benching. "No, the girl kicked him in the balls hard, and won." Ashley said with a giggle. "What, the guy must have been weak or something, that stuff only happens in the movies." Mike told her. Then he got on the floor and started his push ups. "But I thought all boys are weak in the balls, including you Mike." Ashley said looking down at him. "That's bullshit sis, my balls make me a man, otherwise I wouldn't be able to do all this lifting. It's girls, and you, that are the weak ones. That's why females can't play baseball, basketball, football, and skateboard. The world is dominanted by males, and females are inferior." That comment really pissed off Ashley, and she rebounded saying "That's not true, have you ever be hit in the balls Mike?" Ashley grinned, as he stopped doing push ups, and thought about the He stood up and walked toward Ashley looking down at her. "Yeah, about four years ago, I was bouncing a basketball around at the court, and was doing moves in between my legs, then it bounced up in hit me there, it hurt, but it wasn't enough to make me weak. How can I become weak? My entire body is made out of stone, basically indestructable." He removed his shirt and flexed his powerful muscles to prove his point. "O' Yeah, with these babies nothing can get in my way." he said. "Speaking of getting in the way, what about your dick and balls flopping all over the place in the living room while you were doing your stupid basketball moves. I even heard them slapped against your thigh, I know you felt it." Ashley said with a smile. "What are you taking about? I have complete control of my balls, and plus my cock is so long that it reminds me of a sword. That's what you heard, my cock slapping against my belly. Just wait until tonight, then it will be slapping against someone else. Now leave, I'm expecting that one girl to come over soon." He grabbed the bar attached to the ceiling and starting doing his pull-ups. However, what he didn't see, was the girl he was talking about walked into the garage just as he made that comment about her. Ashley noticed her, and the girl had a mean look in her eyes. As Mike was lifting his body up and down, Ashley viewed the large bulge in his flimsy gym shorts and boxers. She noticed he was looking toward the ceiling counting how many pull-ups he has done. He couldn't see her, so Ashley pointed her finger at his balls, then made a fist while looking at the girl. The girl nodded her head in approval, and then Ashley took a step back to gain some additional strength. Just as Mike reached the top of his pull-up, his legs were down, and his package was in full view. Ashley didn't want to pass on this opportunity, and shot her entire arm back and forward into Mike's dangling ballsack. Once her fist connected, she felt his soft vulnerable balls squash against his bony hard pubic bone with dead accuracy. His sorry thin gym shorts did nothing to prevent the blow, or offer any type of relief. Mike screamed out in pain like a little girl, and brought both of his knees up to his midsection tighting his strong abs as if he can overcome the pain with his muscles. He hung onto the bar for about three seconds before his strong arms gave out, sending his entire body falling to the floor with a sickening thud. "AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! My BALLS! MY BALLS!!!! What did you do to me? AAWWWWWWW! My Balls! MY BALLS!" he cried out. He was holding them tightly, and rolling around on his back. His legs kicked out in a thrashing motion as he continued to battle the pain that was just beginning. He started to curl up into a litte ball, like the boy in the mall, but started moaning. "AHHH, Ashley, what did you do to me, I'm dying...help me please." Ashley couldn't contain herself, and started laughing uncontrollably at her strong muscular brother. "I thought balls make you strong brother, their suppose to give you muscles to fight and protect you, but what the hell are they doing now!" Ashley pointed at his abs. "Your strong abs are tightening, and I can see the thick cords in your neck. Wow, I have never seen you flex this hard before. Look at your arms too, your bicseps are tight. I guess when the balls get hit, your whole male body goes crazy. I can't image what your hormones, and nerves are going through right now. Hell, I don't want to know. I told you, balls make you weak! I have no idea how the male sex domiantes the world, when one punch to your sorry gonads sends you down in pieces...how weak. Testicles are a man's weakness, and I just proved it." Ashley looked at the girl, and they ran to each other and jumped up and down. Mike couldn't believe this was happening, and tried to stand up by lifting his upper body off the floor using his abs, then he got on his knees, but as soon as he straightened out his body, all the pain he tried to prevent before was unleashed. His balls sent waves of testicular agony up his midsection, and into his brain. Mike grabbed his painful nuts again, and fell hard to his side. The pain was even worse this time, and Mike started crying on the floor. His body began trashing his legs, while his upper muscles convulsed in weird rythms, then he made an awful sound, and laid spread eagled on the floor, ***********. His mightly male body inwhich he worked on for years, had one huge flaw...testicles. Ashley felt an all time sexual thrill when Mike passed out from her simple punch. She was surprised Mike's balls weren't hard and tough, but instead they were weak and soft. She actually felt them squash in between her hard knuckles, and knew he wasn't going to last. She looked down at his shirtless body and shook her head. "I did that to a guy with a body of a god's son. I'm sure glad I don't have the proud balls of a male" It was an experience she will never forget. To be continued...