PDA

View Full Version : Forum Upgraded

Sharon.Femaledom.com
09-11-2013, 03:51 PM
Hi All,

We have been working on upgrading the forums for a while and today we switched from the old version to the new one.

If you see anything not working as it should please send me a pm and i will forward it to the techs.

Hope you enjoy and sorry for the downtime while we got it upgraded:)

LesM
09-12-2013, 12:43 AM
Will do.

Say Sharon, something I've always wanted to ask you. Your avatar is incredibly sexy! Are you a "real" woman? I mean a biological chick? I mean genetic female? (Jeez, this world is complicated!)

If your not, just lie to me. I want to keep my illusions.

Anyway, SEXY pic!!

Thanks
Les

Castratrix's pet
09-12-2013, 06:04 AM
I like the upgrade very much Sharon. I have not been through the whole site, but I really like what I have seen. It is a big improvement and makes the site easier to use and also more enjoyable. Good work.

Sharon.Femaledom.com
09-12-2013, 03:00 PM
Will do.

Say Sharon, something I've always wanted to ask you. Your avatar is incredibly sexy! Are you a "real" woman? I mean a biological chick? I mean genetic female? (Jeez, this world is complicated!)

If your not, just lie to me. I want to keep my illusions.

Anyway, SEXY pic!!

Thanks
Les

Haha...Thank you for the nice words and if you wonder if i am real or not i suggest you become a member and see me in action and then judge for yourself :p

Sharon.Femaledom.com
09-12-2013, 03:44 PM
I like the upgrade very much Sharon. I have not been through the whole site, but I really like what I have seen. It is a big improvement and makes the site easier to use and also more enjoyable. Good work.

Thank you for the feedback Castratrix. I hoped the members would like it but we never know before you guys have used it if you feel it is an improvement or its just a waste of money :)

Strange_Fool_215
09-12-2013, 04:54 PM
This isn't strictly about the upgrade (which looks classy), and maybe it isn't the right place; if so, please delete this.

What factors influenced the choice of ***-ed out words that the forum started using recently?

Sharon.Femaledom.com
09-13-2013, 01:29 AM
This isn't strictly about the upgrade (which looks classy), and maybe it isn't the right place; if so, please delete this.

What factors influenced the choice of ***-ed out words that the forum started using recently?

The problem was that CCBill who is the payment processor for FemaleDom and our other sites send us a mail
that they had seen on our forums the using of words that are not allowed if they are to continue being our processor.
So to follow their terms of use then some words needed to be removed. So its not possible to write the correct spelled words like example castr..ation.
Main thing is we did not do this because we are against the word´s but because they will not allow it. Trust me i personally don't mind those words at all:)

Richter
09-13-2013, 10:22 AM
Well, that's a mystery solved.

Su0
09-18-2013, 02:15 PM
Thanks for the upgrade and responses Sharon, really apperciate it. I thought these forums were abandoned already!

poolman2
09-19-2013, 01:56 PM
Thanks, Sharon,

We really appreciate this forum and website. :jumpsmile

poolman2

sebi40
09-19-2013, 03:43 PM
There is a guy Jakkisan that in all his posts advertise one girl. This is not correct for other girls.

Pnek2me
09-19-2013, 10:58 PM
I can't seem to upload any avatar...

Sharon.Femaledom.com
09-20-2013, 02:30 PM
Thank you for the feedback guys:)

Pknek2me,
Could you please retry and upload the avatar as i was told this is now fixed?

Pnek2me
09-20-2013, 08:39 PM
Tried several, none worked. All under 19.2kb and 120x120.

Sharon.Femaledom.com
09-20-2013, 09:54 PM
Sorry about that...they said it was working...Can you please try again Pnek2me?

Pnek2me
09-21-2013, 03:00 PM
Worked! :D