PDA

View Full Version : whats the hardest video you have seen?

gfgfgf
09-25-2013, 05:21 PM
I really want to see these clips so much.....

skweezme
09-28-2013, 11:03 AM
Share and you might get a reply

skweezme
09-28-2013, 11:24 AM
Depends what you mean. This is pretty hard but not graphic. She's mostly caning his hands which are protecting his balls. His choice. Not much of a choice! She's loving it, he's suffering.

http://ballbustingtube+++com/video/10624/balls-or-fingers-under-the-cane

jamesgore112
09-29-2013, 08:50 AM
this: http://xhamster.com/movies/1743926/young_teen_ballbuster_in_pantyhose_ballbusting_cbt _tease.html (http://rdlnk.co/KWK50)

Fritzama
09-29-2013, 02:37 PM
why is it redirecting to redink?

gary198
09-29-2013, 06:59 PM
Because jamesgore112 is a fucking spammer looking for your info:

http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/rdlnk.co?utm_source=addon&utm_content=warn-viewsc

deballs
09-30-2013, 02:44 AM
Anything that I should do to prevent my info being known specifically through the website, jamesgore has posted?

gary198
10-01-2013, 02:50 AM
Do NOT click on anything by him.

deballs
10-02-2013, 05:35 PM
I mean after the fact. I watched video and closed the page.

iron horse
10-04-2013, 10:14 AM
There are a number of very hard, brutal videos out there. I think the one common aspect about the females in these is that the women are all narcissistic (in the clinical sense) which is defined by someone that does not have the ability to emphasize with others - a complete disconnection with their victims. Their only limits are set by fear of legal reprisal if they end up permanently harming the guy, not because of what it does to him. I've seen interviews with some of these dommes that actually get angry at the man when he is injured because he ruined their fun, and he wasn't "man enough" to take it - they claim that after all, it was HIM that made the decision to get the punishment.

There are several videos out there that fit this description. I'll post them here or in another thread for anyone interested.

Nitemyst
10-04-2013, 04:07 PM
Yes, please do (because we Masochist love them).

jum-jum
10-06-2013, 03:58 PM
It depends like someone earlier on here wrote, if we're speaking of CBT the ones that comes to mind for me are one or the ones with mistress elise kicks the guy for a long duration until he literaly (does not seem fake at all) throws up from the pain. It's not often I see that..

Also secondly I think of a few clips wherein the nuts as skewered in various graphical ways, most of these i've found on ********** at one point or the other, sometimes you find duds but sometimes you find those rare good ones that are in actual good video quality; I'll share when I can.

I'm not a very eloquent person like a previous poster but what I enjoy about these are what he/she wrote about the "narcissistic" way in these women behave when performing whatever act they are upon some willing guy. I don't much like the ones where you can obviously see the woman feeling sorry for the guy and blatantly just doing the video for money and not in mixture with her own sadistic nature.

What do you guys use for prefered filesharing host these days? It's been ages since i've shared stuff like this, I've just been hoarding..

v15
10-11-2013, 11:02 PM
It depends like someone earlier on here wrote, if we're speaking of CBT the ones that comes to mind for me are one or the ones with mistress elise kicks the guy for a long duration until he literaly (does not seem fake at all) throws up from the pain. It's not often I see that..

Also secondly I think of a few clips wherein the nuts as skewered in various graphical ways, most of these i've found on ********** at one point or the other, sometimes you find duds but sometimes you find those rare good ones that are in actual good video quality; I'll share when I can.

I'm not a very eloquent person like a previous poster but what I enjoy about these are what he/she wrote about the "narcissistic" way in these women behave when performing whatever act they are upon some willing guy. I don't much like the ones where you can obviously see the woman feeling sorry for the guy and blatantly just doing the video for money and not in mixture with her own sadistic nature.

What do you guys use for prefered filesharing host these days? It's been ages since i've shared stuff like this, I've just been hoarding..
Well i'll tell you one thing, you guys seem to talk a lot about a sadistic girl busting a guy's nuts hard but doing it in real life is very different from watching a video, because if you find a girl like this to bust your nuts it's a real bummer because she simply has no respect for your hurting or the fact that you could get an injury she just does her thing in totall disrespect for your suffering, so it's a real bummer for your nuts but then again you could just not do it anymore with her, but when you watch a video you could just as well hope the guy's nuts would have been ruptured because it dosen't hurt you at all, so talking about theese things is easy but if you come across one of theese girls (because sometimes there's just no way of knowing what her true nature is like) then it's a different story.

BlueDye
10-12-2013, 04:40 AM
Too bad these aren't full videos. :(