PDA

View Full Version : Do you like to have orgasm/ejaculate at the end of a BB session?

sebi40
09-29-2013, 06:47 AM
I am going to a Mistress.
Everything is nice and legal in my location.
By the way, it is professional BDSM legal in US?

OK, sorry for divagation.
The problem is that Mistress like to see me generally erect and also to have orgasm at the end of the session.
This is OK for first 30 minutes but after that the pain/torture overcome the arousal and my erection tend to fade away.
The only way to have the erection back is to stop ball torture and to play with a Mistress in an non painful way.
I have to admit that also my tolerance is low and I am always concern about not damaging my balls even until now we did not do really hard stuff.
How is it in your case?

crushee
09-30-2013, 01:30 AM
It seems normal that your Mistress should be worried by you loosing your erection in front of Her.
A reaction could be: OK, I"ll be soft for a while, time for you to get back hard and to orgasm, but as soon as you start ejaculating, I'll crush your balls harder than before...

Nitemyst
09-30-2013, 07:09 AM
Crushee has it pretty much dead on. If I cum my balls are immediately crushed or punched without mercy. There is no pleasure in it at all...

sebi40
09-30-2013, 02:18 PM
I do not fully understood why the Mistress is worry and where is the fun for her regarding kicking after orgasm.
At the end BDSM has to be a pleasurable experience also for the slave.

busted2411
10-01-2013, 12:48 PM
I always have an orgasm at the end, but I must say one of my faces is to be masturbating for her and her to punch my balls all the way through the orgasm