PDA

View Full Version : Torture with electro muslcle stimulator

trigloporus
10-18-2013, 02:34 AM
I am curious if someone has ever tried electro muscle stimulator for torturing balls? I mean device like this one: http://amzn.com/B000XHNBLU
Does it work? Can it work? Isn't it dangerous?

Snakelinux
10-18-2013, 05:55 AM
I have never bought a cheap one like that before. The one I used had to be plugged into an outlet or give it 12-volt batteries. From my experience it can cause a lot of pain if you put it on a high enough setting. There are two problems. One is the pads that do not really want to stick to the scrotum especially if the hair has not been shaved off. If the pads are not completely connected to your body you will feel an electrical burn on your skin. It is more difficult than it sounds to make sure the pads are 100% flat and touching your scrotum at all times. The second problem is that even though there are a lot of settings to choose from especially on the more expensive models there is no setting that feels good. I would not call the sensation sexy. It feels like a tingling sensation all throughout and inside the scrotum including the testicles. On a high setting it can feel like fire ants biting. It does not increase blood flow. One of the reasons why ballbusting is sexy to people is because it feels good in a way because it increases blood flow to the genitals. On the penis the electricity feels pretty much the same. I have heard people talk about it being sexy and masturbating hands free while being shocked. I do not see how that is possible. The sensation does not even get me aroused. It is definitely not as sexy as people make it out to be.

It is completely safe so long as you do not have any heart problems and you do not place the pads around your face or heart. If you place the pads in both of your hands and accidentally shock yourself on a high setting you may notice that your chest hurts because the electricity had to run past your chest cavity to move from one pad to the other. For this reason I recommend avoiding the arms and torso entirely especially on high settings. Electricity is not dangerous at all assuming the electricity never goes near your heart or brain and that there is not enough power to melt flesh, which there will not be on a TENs unit. You will notice that after a while the part of the body which is being shocked starts feeling numb. This is perfectly normal and it is a desired effect for people trying to relieve pain. The electricity temporarily shorts out the local nerves. It can take hours before that part of your body goes completely numb and it can take hours before sensation returns. The more power you use the faster that part of your body will go numb.

Also the pads do not last for a very long time so you will have to keep buying more. Do not apply electrical gel with the pads. The pads have their own gel and placing more gel will shorten the life expectancy of the pads and it may cause the electricity to move from one pad to the next through the gel without ever really going through you. Make sure that the pads never touch one another. If they do the electricity will go through the pads and not go through you. Using four pads instead of two may sound like a good idea but it actually cuts the amount of power in half for both sets of pads. Using one pad is completely pointless because the electricity will not go through just one pad. The electricity is expecting a second pad to move through you to reach. I hope that answers your questions.

msms
10-20-2013, 10:53 AM
I had a thing like that - it was good fun. It was a butterfly device for abs. You need to wet the pads for best contact.

pulleddown
10-21-2013, 02:56 PM
Stimulating muscle vs pain fibers. These are likely designed to deliver a very narrow pulse width - I believe on the order of 100 microseconds. This is somewhat selective for muscle/ motor nerves. If you deliver enough current this can stimulate pain fibers also but it takes a lot more current. If you can get the pulse rate up to 50 per second or so, it can be quite uncomfortable.

I would expect the designers of this device would try to optimize muscle over pain. Within some range, can be done.

Give it a try but I would bet no better than even odds that is is very painful. Mainly depends on how much current it will let you deliver and how wide the pulse width.

(I used to have a roommate that was an engineering tech in a neurophysiology lab so I learned a bit about this)

smackMyNuts
10-24-2013, 01:36 AM
I've used a different TENS unit. I don't know about that one, but I really enjoyed the one I own. I haven't used it for a while because my wife hasn't been that interested in electroplay. I used to use it back when I was single. SnakeLinux is completely correct about the problems with the pads sticking. The scrotal hairs totally get in the way of that. I'm sure shaving would work, but I just used scissors to cut some of them (since scrotal hair isn't that dense) to make a space for the pads and then they stuck well. You could also use rubber bands or something to attach them or get some other sort of contact. He's also correct that if the contact isn't good, it's like little burns. Not fun, if you ask me. So making good contact with the pads is important. His safety advice (avoid anything which might pass current through the heart or brain) is spot on.

On the unit, I had, though, I have to disagree with there being no setting which felt sexy. At the lowest level, I didn't feel anything, but then as I turned it up, I would get to a point where the little hits would feel like a vibrator on my scrotum. That was stimulating unto itself. As I kept turning it up, it would start to feel like my scrotum was getting hit. Each pulse was like a little hit to either my scrotum or my balls, depending on if I'd gotten the pads set up just right. Ideally, I wanted the electric current to run through my balls themselves. Generally, I'd try to get the pads one on the outside of either ball.

I would also put pads on my penis to run the current along or through it, and that was a very arousing feeling. One pad would go on my cock head and the other would either go near the base of the shaft or on my taint. It also would feel like a vibrator at low levels, which is quite stimulating, but then, from there, if turned up, it could get into the range of pain. I have managed to use the pads on the penis to stimulate myself to orgasm. For me, that was up in the pain range. The electricity through my cock was really painful, but also just made me more and more rigid until I spurted. Your experiences may vary.

So, keeping in mind that I'm into cock and ball torment, generally, and not just into ball busting, I loved mine. It was a great toy. The only worry I had was that if I used it too often, it would desensitize me because that can happen. I haven't played with it for several years, but I should definitely get it out some time when the wife is out of town.

Snakelinux
10-24-2013, 06:06 PM
In the end it depends on what you want. If you are looking for a vibrating sensation then it might be good but if you are more interested in the pain you should buy a more powerful TENS unit. Some people like the feel of electricity and other people do not. Everyone experiences sensations differently, which should be obvious considering the fact that most of the people on this forum are at least a little bit masochist. Regular people do not feel good about any kind of pain but that is because there is no "normal" in life. An example of this is the post orgasm torture thread. Some people, such as myself, do not experience any discomfort from contact after orgasm while others experience a great deal. Everybody experiences sensations differently, which is why the only person who can answer your questions is you. If you really want to know then you have to try it and see for yourself, because we cannot know how your body feels sensations.

smackMyNuts
10-25-2013, 01:40 AM
Well, the problem is that that is a TENS unit but it's hard to tell exactly how powerful it is. They don't really advertise that. The one I had ran off of a 9V battery and the highest levels were painful enough that they were really hard for me to take when the contacts were good. It really felt a lot like a series of solid hits to the balls. So he's right that some units may not be strong enough to really be painful, but it's impossible to know if this one is or isn't without buying it. Some one's going to have to bite the bullet and find out. It's also true that some people may not get off on the particular stimulation, but we already knew that we can't answer that one for you without you trying it yourself.

stman
10-25-2013, 07:55 PM
Well, I definitely liked electricity back when I used to use it. It totally felt like CBT. I actually got carried away because my estim unit had an audio in (meaning you could make your own kind of pulses out of audio files if you are smart with sound). Being that I do know about such things, I took a couple of my then favourite ballbusting clips and synced awesome sensations/pulses to the impacts then watched the clips with all the work done in advance lol :D

Nothing much to add that hasn't been covered here already in terms of safety. It also was great for other stimulation/****** orgasm.