PDA

View Full Version : They're not girls, you fucking retards. :)

Philip
11-06-2013, 11:40 PM
Snoodle is a 40 year old man. :)

You all desire to have your penis and testicles tortured.

Be careful what you wish for. ;)

mick_sl8ter
11-06-2013, 11:54 PM

Are you seriously saying that people pretend to be someone else on the internet ??? OMG :wooow !!!
If this is true, who can we trust ?

*sarcasm off*
:D:D:D

Richter
11-07-2013, 10:14 AM
The hell you say! lol...

The only people fooled into thinking there are girls on this forum (outside of a rare few) are people who WANT to be fooled into thinking there are girls on this forum.

pete40
11-07-2013, 10:33 AM

No way ,,thanks for leting me know Philip ,,,,

smackMyNuts
11-09-2013, 09:40 AM
I assume that you're new to this whole fetish community. Because me, I've been in it for 20 years, basically since it was a discussion topic on alt.sex.femdom through numerous different forums and chat rooms. And, yes, there are, every once in a great while men who pretend to be women so that they can get attention. And you know what? There are also women who pretend to be men because they're tired of all the assholes who send them PMs. I've met both. And what I've also met is a whole bunch of actual women who are into ballbusting. But you've apparently decided that you know everything and that there are no women. Well, guess what? You're an idiot and an asshole. The women here already put up with enough BS without having to listen to know-nothings like you question their gender. It's rude and it's off-putting. So all you're really doing driving away the few women we have. So cut it out. If this forum was still moderated, this thread would be deleted and rightly so. So, in the future, please keep your unfounded, baseless opinions to yourself.

sebi40
11-09-2013, 10:05 AM
This is reality.
I know that real BB women are not writing here on this forum.
When I want to have my kink satisfied I need to go to a professional.
I have no clue if Dominatrix are legal or illegal in USA but in a lot of European countries are legal and safe.
So, I have nothing against men that are dreaming that will found their Mistress on a forum like this.
Maybe for one in a thousand will happen, but life is to short to waste it waiting.

sub4her2
11-09-2013, 02:07 PM
Then there's something wrong with me. I'm not here to meet women who are into ball busting.
NO! I'm just here for the visual stimulation. Is there's something wrong with me?
Sub4her2
PS: If I actually met a woman who's into ball busting in real life, I would just die.
(*_*)

bartender80
11-09-2013, 05:37 PM
Then there's something wrong with me. I'm not here to meet women who are into ball busting.
NO! I'm just here for the visual stimulation. Is there's something wrong with me?
Sub4her2
PS: If I actually met a woman who's into ball busting in real life, I would just die.
(*_*)

Those are not so hard to find is my experience. From the last 4 girlfriends I had, 3 were into ballbusting. But the one more extreme than the other. The last one I had is the one I still make the clips with that I sell.

My opinion is that you just have to start it playful. Not weird or suddenly coming out it's your sexual fetish.

I always manipulated a bit. The two things I did that I remember the most are:
- Saying that unlike regular men, for some reason to me it doesn't hurt when a girl kicks my balls.
The effect was that they always tried it. And I had to do like it didn't hurt at all. And laugh. And it would be funny from then on. From funny I would sometimes then go to 'thats kinky that you do that for some reason' and I would slowly turn funny into kinky and we go further from there on.

- The other thing would be to bluff her. Saying that girls always have a big mouth but she wouldn't dare to kick her boyfriend in the nuts. And then push her bluff to do it. Sometimes even easier than the previous one, but might be a little tougher to keep on doing.

From the 3 that i had that liked ballbusting, 2 went really more extreme. And I meant really. Like squeezing really hard, using scissors and knives. Only 1 kept it at playful but still sexually orientated.

I myself dont think many girls post here. But some read it occasionally for sure. I know that, because Emily reads it too. But just out of interest because it's an unknown world to most. But most do indeed porbably feel its intimidating to post.

dark
11-17-2013, 04:02 PM
To me it's a turn on when a girl is not doing it satisfy me or herself (ok the second is very rare) sexually for some reason. what I mean is that I like bb when they do it to get back to me, to fight with me, to threaten me, for fun or just because they can.
Not so much because it is sexual to them. In my mind is sexual of course. I prefer when a girl says: "If you don't stop I will kick your balls, I am telling you" rather than "baby, do you like when I hit your balls?"
Does it makes sense?
So I don't mind that they are not girls here, and I don't mind if there are any girls into bb at all in this world...

bartender80
12-22-2013, 03:52 PM
That could be also because it is then mean instead of sexual foreplay. That in your mind you rather have mean girls than those that do it to please you. If you know what I mean?

Just an idea.

47-1278
12-23-2013, 10:11 PM
You know there's a old saying that goes like this:
"The Internet… where men are boys, women are men and children are FBI agents."

virile
12-24-2013, 02:51 AM
snoodle can you reply this post? you know that if you don't everybody will pretend you are a male?

smackMyNuts
12-24-2013, 09:49 AM
snoodle can you reply this post? you know that if you don't everybody will pretend you are a male?

I won't. I don't think she has any obligation to reply to some stupid troll. Ignoring an idiot doesn't make what the idiot says true.

Smack