PDA

View Full Version : Turned on by seeing ball busting but can hardly take it.

classicmvbuff
11-11-2013, 09:26 PM
Is there anyone else here that loves seeing ball busting women but find when they try some ball torture that your total light weight. I am so turned on by seeing Mistress Elise send guys to the hospital or draw blood, but when I see a prodom, one little tap sends me through the roof. Does it take a long time to build up tolerance, or do some of you have it from the get go? I am not into busting myself, it is the whole female domination thing that turns me on. I had experience with sounds, some cock bondage, and some cbt but do not seem to have the balls for real ball busting. Is there some way that a woman works up your tolerance?

kickpom
11-13-2013, 04:08 PM
You'll find that you'll tolerate more as you have more practice. I was a complete wuss the first time round, then when I met a mistress who pushed my limits, I realised I could actually take a lot harder - even if it was more painful, she controlled the pace and strength rather than me.

However I've had 1 too many tough sessions now and I have a really sensitive left testicle, meaning I cant take the punishment I was able to before... :(

anonymateus
11-13-2013, 07:32 PM
Wow, I would love to be more sensitive than I am right now... for me the most pleasure is in feeling the pain, so the more sensitive the better.
I hope my practice will make me weaker eventualy lol

classicmvbuff
11-13-2013, 11:45 PM
I was not sure about being able to take more with practice. Thank you for getting back with me.

skweezme
11-16-2013, 12:31 AM
My Mistress says She meets some guys who love the idea of ballbusting but who can't take it. Depending on the situation, She might make them take it :)

sebi40
11-16-2013, 03:59 AM
More sensitive is better.
This is the idea behind BB. A woman could send a man to the ground with a small effort.
I am also sensitive and I like to stay that way.
Regarding the Mistress she can adjust her torture with a certain level of endurance.
I spoke with some of them and they do not like guys with numbed balls because the effort could be exhausting for them.
Also there is a lack of fun on both sides because, again, the idea behind BB is that balls are the weaker spot from male body.

Alec Anaconda, A1
11-16-2013, 09:10 AM
Is there anyone else here that loves seeing ball busting women but find when they try some ball torture that your total light weight. I am so turned on by seeing Mistress Elise send guys to the hospital or draw blood, but when I see a prodom, one little tap sends me through the roof. Does it take a long time to build up tolerance, or do some of you have it from the get go? I am not into busting myself, it is the whole female domination thing that turns me on. I had experience with sounds, some cock bondage, and some cbt but do not seem to have the balls for real ball busting. Is there some way that a woman works up your tolerance?

If your definition of “real ball busting” means wanting to be so damaged that you bleed or need emergency medical treatment, then the vast majority of men, including me, don’t “have the balls” for it.
Just because watching an action gives you a hard-on, the reality of experiencing that action can be so different.
What CBT have you enjoyed?
Was it with a Dom or within a relationship?

classicmvbuff
11-18-2013, 01:51 AM
Part of me wishes I was one of those guys that your mistress made take it.

classicmvbuff
11-18-2013, 01:53 AM
I have mostly played with professional dominatrix's. I find I love the humiliation of having to pay for a session. I have had them put in vises, clamps, slapped, and a heel pushed into them. I love having bengay or icey hot rubbed on them while I am restrained. I have been sounded several times, and love cock bondage.

Stargazermik
11-18-2013, 07:00 AM
Imo its rather normal. For example - many women fantasize about **** and dont wanna be raped.

I get exited by watching babllbusting but I dont like pain - I would rather have sex with woman who just destroyed someone's manhood than have mine destroyed.

Alec Anaconda, A1
11-18-2013, 09:15 AM
I have mostly played with professional dominatrix's. I find I love the humiliation of having to pay for a session. I have had them put in vises, clamps, slapped, and a heel pushed into them. I love having bengay or icey hot rubbed on them while I am restrained. I have been sounded several times, and love cock bondage.

This seems to be “real ball busting”, so I can’t see a problem.

Perhaps some of the extreme treatment you’ve seen is no more reality than the action portrayed on TV.

manormusel
11-23-2013, 05:49 AM
me too i like watching but id never really want to get kicked considering im only 21 and i wouldnt want to lose my test production and lose my muscle lol

far6ang3r
11-23-2013, 12:25 PM
Try having your girlfriend grab your balls and lead you around by them, or squeeze them gently.