PDA

View Full Version : Dominatrix services in US?

sebi40
11-16-2013, 12:17 AM
I notice advertises for Dominatrix in different places of US. I know in Nevada sexual services are totally legal.
My question is in other places what is legal and what is not.
Someone told me that a woman can give you erotic satisfaction in exchange for money if she not touching you private parts.
This is totally unclear for me because in BB she will touch your private parts.
Another person told me that erotic services for money are legal but exchange of body fluids are illegal. Again confusing because condoms, plastic gloves, dental dams can be used and then no exchange in body fluids will occur.

Is anybody that had experience with a legal Dominatrix in US?
Can you explain where is the limit between legal and illegal?

curmudgeon
11-16-2013, 12:26 PM
The definition varies greatly by state. And even by local guidelines.

In some locations it will be dependent upon whether there is alcohol served on site, some whether there is money exchanged, and other on whether the local cops just want to haul you in.

In some locations it will be considered prostitution (even though there is no actual sex), in some it is considered conspiracy to commit assault (yes the victim of an assault can be a co-conspirator), but in most locations it is covered under very vague laws describing (perverse and dangerous acts).

In most states the line is held if you are clothed then it is legal. So if a woman kicks your balls through your pants you are fine. If she touches them outside of your pants then she should be married to you.

sebi40
11-16-2013, 12:49 PM
Boo. That is tough.
I will not come to live in US :).
It is pity things are like this.
I bet there are a lot of crimes with illegal sexual services than how will be if they are legal.
Fortunately in Austria all sexual services are legal and regulated.
That mean service providers pay taxes and have to complain with certain rules.
Any BDSM studios is visited by authority in order to be checked if all the rules (specially good hygiene) are respected.
Also all the people that provide sexual services have to do regular medical check for sexual diseases

curmudgeon
11-16-2013, 01:34 PM
Actually it isn't a big priority of the police to seek out prositution. It usually gets most of the focus during election cycles. Good press to show you are tough on perverts and freaks with all the bible thumpers.

The sex business is largely underground, especially in smaller rural areas. Big cities you can find whatever, legal or not. (But I think that is the same way the world over)

I would imagine if you polled most americans they would actually prefer it to stay underground. Keep the government out of it. Regulations may seem like a good thing, until they start to actually show up and cause more problems than they solve. (Yes, I am a little sentimental about the wild west, when problems got fixed quickly and without too much governmental intervention)

sebi40
11-16-2013, 02:35 PM
I understand your point.
Still from other perspective legal means also safe.
That mean you are going in a place where you have all legal rights to be.
If something goes wrong you can complain (go to the police).
This is totally different as you go underground and you can be mistreated, rubbed or blackmailed (like someone who take pictures of you).
Illegal stuff looks too risky for me

curmudgeon
11-16-2013, 06:26 PM
That is one of the plethera of reasons why I don't go to a dominatrix for my fix.

I like the personal/ emotional interaction with the woman doing the action. I don't want it to just be business.

However I know that for many it is difficult to bring themselves to approach someone about the subject.
So the option of paying someone seems the easier route to take. But, I have never found the easy road to be
nearly as enjoyable a drive.

If I was going to seek out a professional to bust me, I would suggest getting to know one of the local strippers.
Spend enough time that you become someone she depends upon, if you are spending enough they will learn to
count on your money to pay their bills. If you are spending that kind of time and money you can get to know one
another, and even share a few secrets. (dont start out with your busting fetish) Once she starts sharing secrets regularly
as well, you can casually mention it. Don't make it a main object to discuss. She will bring it back up later if you haven't
rushed the situation. Most women will be curious.

sebi40
11-17-2013, 03:04 AM
That is one of the plethera of reasons why I don't go to a dominatrix for my fix.

If I was going to seek out a professional to bust me, I would suggest getting to know one of the local strippers.
Spend enough time that you become someone she depends upon, if you are spending enough they will learn to
count on your money to pay their bills. If you are spending that kind of time and money you can get to know one
another, and even share a few secrets. (dont start out with your busting fetish) Once she starts sharing secrets regularly
as well, you can casually mention it. Don't make it a main object to discuss. She will bring it back up later if you haven't
rushed the situation. Most women will be curious.

In my opinion if you want a haircut you are going to a hairdresser, if you have a toothache you are going to a dentist, if you want BB you are going to an experienced BB Dominatrix. I don't think it is a good idea to spend money and time with a stripper because you think that she could enjoy to bust your balls.
Of course between the Dominatrix and you should be a chemistry in order to have the pleasure. This is true. I personally went recently to a professional Mistress that did not make me to feel as I should. The result was that I just did not visit her again. There are some Dominatrix that really enjoy playing with you and then you feel it too.

curmudgeon
11-18-2013, 03:46 AM
I personally am not a very trusting person. I do not recommend seeking out the use of a professional.

However, I live in a rural part of the country and you would have a hard time finding a professional dominatrix. And as I indicated in my example, make friends with the woman first. If you just seek out a woman you are taking a pretty big risk.

I was not saying "everyone should go proposition their local strippers", I was trying to say for everyone to make friends first.

Using the analogy, You can go to a restaurant to get a very good meal, and there are some great chefs. But, I would much prefer a home cooked meal.

But in some of the big cities you may find some well equipped dungeons, they are not around here.

I hope everyone good luck in finding the one for them. Whether you decide to go with a professional, or just let your friends play a little football.