PDA

View Full Version : Brutal beatdown

skweezme
11-20-2013, 03:28 PM
in this video, Mistress Alzena gives a guy a serious beating. He's tied face-down on the bed, spreadeagled, naked and vulnerable. She's a fairly big girl, and gives his kidneys some serious punches - a move banned in boxing because of the pain and damage it can cause. She moves to heavy knee-drops and knee-slams and really doesn't hold back even while he's begging for her to stop. She does many powerful slams using all her strength and weight, more punching, she doesn't stop for 20 mins. He starts begging at 3 mins. She hears him but ignores him :iluvu:. I bet he hurt for days afterwards and probably pissed blood for a few.

Don't bother watching it if that description doesn't interest you.

http://xhamster.com/movies/1770481/beatdown.html

skweezme
12-07-2013, 05:25 PM
333 views but no comments?

jakkisan
12-10-2013, 09:23 AM
Hi friends
There is a beautiful angel in this site(www.femaledom.com) her name is Nancy. Nancy is very cruel and sadistic with beautiful fcae. .Several times a month, she was best girl with members choosing.. worlds can't describe she. you should see nancy
http://www.femaledom.com/showgal.php?g=groups/2819/3_2&s=26

skweezme
12-28-2013, 02:25 AM
779 views and no comments. I'm puzzled. I'd have thought a cruel girl would have attracted some comments. I'd dread to think what state he'd be in if she'd gone for his balls

Cygnus
01-09-2014, 03:07 PM
Ouch, she really seems to be into it. Poor guy.

subdosst
01-25-2014, 09:48 AM
779 views and no comments. I'm puzzled. I'd have thought a cruel girl would have attracted some comments. I'd dread to think what state he'd be in if she'd gone for his balls

No comments, probably because most people in this scene believe in safe,sane and consenting. While it may have been consenting I see nothing sane or safe about it. Some serious internal damage could have been done with internal bleeding causing a serious health risk. While such a risk might be of the man's choice it does offer a very bad example to others that might be tempted to try similar.

crushee
01-27-2014, 07:07 AM

That's exactly what I was thinking of: why didn't she go fot his balls?

Thank you Squeezme.

Nitemyst
01-28-2014, 05:30 PM
Yes, is she did go for the balls... we'd all be smiling... *smiles*

skweezme
02-01-2014, 03:01 PM
That's exactly what I was thinking of: why didn't she go for his balls?

Thank you Squeezme.

You're welcome! Glad you liked it. I can certainly understand some folk feeling uncomfortable about this though. It's pretty hard play. But I can't imagine anyone seeing this and thinking "that looks like great fun, must try it!"