PDA

View Full Version : Am I aloud to post any info to my personal ball skewering show?

SkeweredBalls
12-06-2013, 03:53 PM
On 12/14/13 I'm going to skewer my balls with several long sewing needles. Am I aloud to give people here info to watch? Its on a free site.

bartender80
12-06-2013, 05:29 PM
Emily here. I dont answer much here myself but read sometimes, and then I saw this thread: Pretty extreme. Actually to me it would seem this is much more painful than a penectomy to a guy. I may not own a penis and balls, but sticking sewing needles in it sounds more extreme when measuring in pain.
Pure out of interest: how did you get to this fantasy?
And who is going to do this to you? And how did you find that person? (assuming it won't be yourself).

Greetings,

Emily

SkeweredBalls
12-08-2013, 08:35 AM
Im actually going to do it to myself. Ive done it a few times before & it is always a huge rush for me. The last time I had over 100 people watching my cam & as I pulled the needle out through the other side a this stream of blood squirted out. The veiiwers loved it.

smairline80
12-09-2013, 01:26 PM
I'd like to see your show, can you share time and url of the show?
I will be a fan ;).
I also did balls skewering in cam, i did it just 2 times, but it was good. The coolest part is when i extract the needle and a spray of water (clear fluid) escape.
Too exciting!

BalonyPony
12-09-2013, 05:22 PM
Emily here. I dont answer much here myself but read sometimes, and then I saw this thread: Pretty extreme. Actually to me it would seem this is much more painful than a penectomy to a guy. I may not own a penis and balls, but sticking sewing needles in it sounds more extreme when measuring in pain. Pure out of interest: how did you get to this fantasy? And who is going to do this to you? And how did you find that person? (assuming it won't be yourself). Greetings, Emily In my experience, ball skewering appears much more painful that it is. As far as actual pain is concerned, it is far less painful than getting your eggs squeezed, kicked or crushed. It seems that the pain receptors were designed to register pain caused by pressure much more efficiently than by getting poked or stabbed.

obedientesticle
12-10-2013, 03:32 AM
Hello Emily, it is definitely not more painful to put a small needle through a ball than cutting a dick off. Also, a cut dick would bleed very much as it is essentially a huge blood container.

You can search this forum for "needles in balls" and will find some threads. (So I don't see why SkewerdeBalls should not be allowed to show his show here, but do not know if it is allowed to put links here).

I think it is a great kick, something like a "small **********". Usually, it should not have this effect, but I can only warn you, if you do this you should be aware of all possible consequences, including infection and possible fertility reduction. This might be true also for ballbusting, but to a much lesser extent. However, it seems, many balls have more or less survived this already.

obedientesticle
04-18-2014, 06:07 AM
There is a new needle video out there at ballbustinfootlovin... I am no affiliate, but I just think it's hot...!

smairline80
04-21-2014, 06:26 AM
There is a new needle video out there at ballbustinfootlovin... I am no affiliate, but I just think it's hot...!

That clips is amazing,
after that the wife made a blog post on the website, where she skewer his left nut to drain the hydrocele developed after injuries:

http://ballbustinfootlovin.com/time-to-stick-that-fat-nut/

It's absolutely amazing.