PDA

View Full Version : custom made cock boxes

JessicaH
12-08-2013, 05:55 PM
So ive just finished building my first cock box, will post some pics later, I had a friend come over and we tied it out and he said he would pay me to build his box. I do really good work and very hot looking, what should I charge for a basic cock box? how much would someone pay for a nice cock box? I run a adult online sex store that sells femdom related toys and was thinking of custome building them and selling them. any thoughts on what I should charge?

bartender80
12-09-2013, 08:14 AM
I could actually use one for the clips I make. But have absolutely no idea on how much it would cost.

curmudgeon
12-09-2013, 03:51 PM
How much you could charge would be directly related to how much it can do.

I have built a very simple one that my friend uses for me. Not much more than a simple enclosed table.
I could see many paying close to $300 or so for that. However I have a friend (who lives way across the country) :( who has one we made out of lexan, it could go for a lot of money. It is really a fun toy.

The short answer is you will have to show the quality and the design. And just don't sell yourself short. Once everyone sees them, you will quickly have your answer as to what people are offering.

Alec Anaconda, A1
12-10-2013, 03:41 AM
What do you mean by custom?
Will you build to measurements / options provided by the customer?

As a rough start, calculate the cost of materials, then double this for hidden costs such as tools and power.
Multiply the TOTAL time per item by the rate you think you’re worth.
Think long and hard about any additional costs, such as promotion, space rental, fraudulent purchase etc.
Add it all up.
This is the absolute minimum you can charge, but start higher!

jakkisan
12-10-2013, 09:26 AM
Hi friends
There is a beautiful angel in this site(www.femaledom.com) her name is Nancy. Nancy is very cruel and sadistic with beautiful fcae. .Several times a month, she was best girl with members choosing.. worlds can't describe she. you should see nancy
http://www.femaledom.com/showgal.php?g=groups/2819/3_2&s=26