PDA

View Full Version : Especially for the ladies: On rupture and eroticism

rowdy
12-15-2013, 06:15 PM
While almost every ball-busting woman (as far as I can tell) does not want to cause permanent harm, such as a rupture, for moral, compassionate and legal reasons - I am curious if you find the thought of kicking a man till his testicles rupture erotic in any way? Whether fictional stories, real events or just fantasy in your mind - do you find the idea (if not the reality) arousing?

And for the gentlemen, have you ever heard a woman express a degree of erotic interest in rupturing testicles?

Thanks.

bblvr722
01-02-2014, 11:08 AM
I also wonder what it must feel like to stand on a ruptured nut like if she could play with the remains between her toes. As far as your second question, when I was in high school during computer class there was this one time when one of the more attractive girls went up to one of my friends and started teasing him about popping his balls, which she seemed to enjoy talking about. She mentioned a few methods like kicking or squeezing until they pop but then the conversation changed,so I didnt get to hear any more details (unfortunately).