PDA

View Full Version : Why don't most guys have erections when being busted in videos ?

v15
12-29-2013, 07:14 AM
Hi, i've been asking myself this question for a long time now, why do guys in videos have limp dicks when being busted.. ?? You see for me ballbusting, i mean being busted by a woman is a strictly sexual thing, i don't actually like the pain at all, i mean not the slightest bit, for me the pain is merely a sacrifice so i can obtain pleasure, the pleasure of being controlled by what i hold most dear and precious to me, it's the way that women act around you when you hurt your balls, maybe it makes them wonder what if... that's what i like about ballbusting it's the fact that the women is in controll and the man is the weaker sex :). There is just no doubt about it, the pain is just a means to an end maybe even for both parties, it's the thing the woman controlls you by, and what a dellightfull thing it is to be controlled by her in that way, it makes me hard all the time sometimes just thinking about it, to summarise it, it's a mindfuck a mental pleasure, the pleasure of being dominated, having a woman in control, this is what turns me on, or maybe the punnishment... but as i see it, not everybody is like me, maybe not everybody gets turned on about it so then i come to ask myself, why do people do it...?? why do guys in videos do it if it dosen't give them a hard on, they just stand there with limp cocks, wtf man... ? what is that, ? i mean why would you do that if not for sexual pleasure, so then i come to think maybe it's the pain... maybe they like the pain, or maybe they just do it for the money, and this is not only applied to ballbusting, i've seen a lot of femdom videos in witch the guy just stands there not being turned on at all, or maybe he does but still with a limp cock and i just don't get that, why do they do it, what do you think ? I admit i haven't been watching ballbusting videos for a while now but i've seen tons of them in my life, so what do you think ?

Thoman Jerry
12-29-2013, 07:51 AM
Hi, i've been asking myself this question for a long time now, why do guys in videos have limp dicks when being busted.. ?? You see for me ballbusting, i mean being busted by a woman is a strictly sexual thing, i don't actually like the pain at all, i mean not the slightest bit, for me the pain is merely a sacrifice so i can obtain pleasure, the pleasure of being controlled by what i hold most dear and precious to me, it's the way that women act around you when you hurt your balls, maybe it makes them wonder what if... that's what i like about ballbusting it's the fact that the women is in controll and the man is the weaker sex :). There is just no doubt about it, the pain is just a means to an end maybe even for both parties, it's the thing the woman controlls you by, and what a dellightfull thing it is to be controlled by her in that way, it makes me hard all the time sometimes just thinking about it, to summarise it, it's a mindfuck a mental pleasure, the pleasure of being dominated, having a woman in control, this is what turns me on, or maybe the punnishment... but as i see it, not everybody is like me, maybe not everybody gets turned on about it so then i come to ask myself, why do people do it...?? why do guys in videos do it if it dosen't give them a hard on, they just stand there with limp cocks, wtf man... ? what is that, ? i mean why would you do that if not for sexual pleasure, so then i come to think maybe it's the pain... maybe they like the pain, or maybe they just do it for the money, and this is not only applied to ballbusting, i've seen a lot of femdom videos in witch the guy just stands there not being turned on at all, or maybe he does but still with a limp cock and i just don't get that, why do they do it, what do you think ? I admit i haven't been watching ballbusting videos for a while now but i've seen tons of them in my life, so what do you think ?
Hi v15, I think you're right that every one of us has his differences. I like your own description of what is important to you, because I also feel that way. However, the pain is an opportunity for me to express myself and because I'm also an exhibitionist, just having a babe or more than one look at my dick and balls is am amazing head trip for me. But, most important of all is that when she hurts me we communicate; I see her eyes and she sees mine. We also hear each other's verbal and nonverbal communication, and of course, our mutual body language. She really says a lot about herself when she crushes my nuts. The kicks, I can do without, unless she dresses up for me in my own, special way, and I can admire her legs in that format. For that, the pain is just a means to an end just as you say! I also hear rumors that some of the actors numb their nuts (How??) but that may just be so much hooey! But to underscore what I'm talking about I have a couple or three jpg's to post of incredible hard-ons during CBT (I mean, you have to see to believe. Don't think he's being busted though) if I can make this work with my antivirus that is! While I fiddle with this I'll post in a few. Cheers, Thoman (pronounced like snowman).

Thoman Jerry
12-29-2013, 08:13 AM
I think these pictures will make it through. Apologies if they are old news. 20323 20324

v15
12-29-2013, 08:20 AM
Nice pics Thoman Jerry, i also enjoyed your point of view on the matter, cheers ! :thumbup

callmegreg
01-05-2014, 04:25 PM
I usually record the experience and go back and watch it several times. Sometimes it's difficult to control what happens to your body under that amount of stress so I don't really worry about. Plus I tend to think that anyone who has a fetish like this has several others, like voyeurism, cuckolding, etc.