PDA

View Full Version : Question

kdono
12-30-2013, 11:35 AM
My gf is into ball busting, and usually after a night together I will be sore for a day or two after. Well after our last night together, I was only a little bit sore the next day and fine after that. She had really worked the boys over, so my question is. Why no soreness? Do balls just get tougher or something? Thanks for any answers :)

bbslut88
12-30-2013, 06:50 PM
Your tolerance could be building up. It's also possible that your boys simply weren't hurt as much. I don't mean pain-wise, I think there's always some small temporary damage after a good session - the kind of thing that fixes itself in a day or two. It's similar to if you get punched in the arm - sometimes there's a bruise (damage), sometimes you can get a dead arm that lasts for days (also damage), and sometimes it doesn't hurt at all 5 minutes later. Where you should be concerned is if it still hurts after a long time, not if it doesn't!

I've had sessions that didn't seem intense but I was sore for a week or two. I've similarly had very intense sessions where I was absolutely fine 3 hours later. It's just the way it goes, don't worry about it.

bblvr722
01-02-2014, 11:22 AM
I think the testicles rebuild the damage by making them a little harder (like muscles do I think). I saw a video on cracked.com about this guy who spent years having his nuts hurt so they would become stronger. Eventually he was able to take a 22mph kick without falling over! If you want to see it just google: cracked.com endurance" and it should be the first result titled: "6 most aggressively stupid acts of human endurance."

mdthesoldier
01-12-2014, 08:57 PM
I would agree with both posts above. So Erinyes you can take a brutal beating (anywhere on your body) and have no pain or bruising and sometimes you won't feel any pain in the moment and have actually taken serious damage.
Also there is a lot to be said for endurance. I used to get busted pretty hard on an almost daily basis about 6 years ago and it slowed down until for almost two years I hardly got busted at all and it was very minor. Now for the past couple years my girlfriend has been getting into busting but I don't have the endurance I had for the hard sessions I used to love and I only see her every few months so its hard to build it up. It's a mixed blessing because she is getting more and more into it but I'm not building my endurance up quick enough haha.