PDA

View Full Version : Real tears - videos or experiences?

Somd1965
01-01-2014, 10:38 AM
I would love to see a ballbusting video where a man is reduced to real tears and is totally broken by the woman. Can anyone recommend a site or video of this nature? Also, has anyone any real life experience of this e.g visiting dommes or otherwise?

rowdy
01-01-2014, 09:50 PM
Me too. I love to see that. Mistress Elise probably makes some videos like that.

ht tp://www.ball busting tube.com/video/1970 027/ms-elise-griev ous-bodily-harm

Martin23
01-05-2014, 12:59 PM
I like too , but I think that on the web is difficult to reconise real and unreal tears.
However, in my chidhood memories, I remember some boys in tears after a kick in the halls. Unfortunatly I can't remember stories or details.
But I remember that once, at 9 or 10, I was playing soccer in a ream and I received a ball in the testicles. I remember that I cried. Maybe my first hit there. There was the coach, male, who was instruct me about what to do in those cases, breathing and open arms (what the fuck? Now I know that it doesn't work!!). But near us, there was a friend of mine's mom, who was watching the scene. At the time I remember I was embarassed to be seen by her in those conditions (cring for balls pain) , but now.....its not so bad memory.... :)

Somd1965
01-22-2014, 07:28 AM
I watched one of the Mistress Elise videos but I didn't really find it realistic. The guy was doing a lot of screaming but I'm not sure her kicks were really connecting with his balls and I don't think he was genuinely crying real tears.

I did see one from Clubdom with Mistress Brianna and the guy there did seem to genuinely be broken and a sobbing, whimpering mess. Any other videos anyone can recommend of this nature?