View Full Version : POLL: How would you describe yourself? Simple and easy

misterjover
01-26-2014, 04:08 PM
Hello Ballbusting friends!

Here's a quick poll that asks if you are:

1. Submissive
2. Dominant but loves ballbusting
3. Switch (sometimes a submissive and sometimes dominant or 50/50)\
4. Other - please describe yourself if other :)

Personally, I'm more of a switch, depending on whom I'm with. If the partner is more dominant, I can be submissive, and if the partner is more of a sub I can switch to dominate.

Thanks,
Eric

Doomy1
01-26-2014, 05:20 PM
Switch, usually depends on my partners preference.

bartender80
01-26-2014, 06:11 PM
Depends on what you mean here.

For example I am very dominant in normal life. But when it comes to sex, I'm more submissive.

So do you mean during 'life' or sex?

misterjover
01-26-2014, 09:20 PM
Apologies for not specifying. I meant to specify "in bed" or during sex . Thank you.

Dix
01-26-2014, 10:37 PM
Switch dominant/submissive, but I lean more to submissive.

Tomato
01-27-2014, 11:37 AM
I'm a switch, definitely.

Arcane
01-27-2014, 12:19 PM
switch 50/50

Happyboy
01-28-2014, 08:29 AM
I'm definitely not one of the types that are submissive in the sense that women are superior or any of that other silliness. I just like the sensation of a few punches to the sack. It really doesn't go beyond that at all. I don't get the thing with heels, I'd rather the person be barefoot.

Personally, I want it to be a good time but with minimal talking. Any dirty talk just makes me want to laugh and it kind of ruins the mood for me. I am not interested in a partner looking to play the role of someone looking to kick my ass. I want it to just be a casual fun thing between two people. Forget this dominating woman on male craziness.

60instevi
01-28-2014, 09:10 AM
most certainly a 50-50 switch, but using her bare hands and feet on my balls, my Wife can send such delicious feelings course through my body and almost short out my brain

Alec Anaconda, A1
01-28-2014, 01:40 PM
I don’t often do the mental Sub / Dom play, but physically “Switch” fits.

Some of my best experiences involve mutually giving and receiving, either simultaneously or in turns.

J T
02-05-2014, 10:25 PM
I am very dominant in my everyday life, but have a wonderfully strong woman who loves to be a woman. Why is this so great??? Well I'm absolutely obsessed with being dominated by a woman, I just wont submit...this works really well for us. I call all of the shots most of the time, sexually too. However when she decides it's time to be the boss, there is no stopping her. If she's really serious the locks for the buckles come out, after that it's anyone's guess.