PDA

View Full Version : REAL CFNM Ballbusting Party - San Francisco

iron horse
02-03-2014, 04:46 PM
Some of you may know of it, but a sexy woman is orchestrating the first CFNM ballbusting party to ve held in San Francisco this week, this Sunday, Feb. 9. The party is called the CBT Olympiks, and the woman hosting the event says it's to honor her parents, both of whom competed in the actual olympics. All men must remain completely naked whereas all females will remain clothed. Games will be played that include tug-o-balls, last man standing, etc.

I remember one was talked about on this forum that had taken place near London a number of years ago, but although it was generally CFNM, it was not specifically expressed as such like this one is. There are already about 40 signed up, half of which are females that are coming for the sheer joy of being able to kick so many naked men in their balls.

PM me if you want the specific information, however, you need to live in the area for a response.

VanDattum
02-03-2014, 08:34 PM
PM me if you want the specific information, however, you need to live in the area for a response.

Unfortunately I do not live in the area (at all), but I would love to read a review of the event afterwards. Maybe someone can talk to some of the women about what they liked most about the party. Also I'm curious about the tug-of-war game. I wonder what the prize for the winner is, if all the girls stay clothed.

Instead of just tying a random guy with his balls to the balls of another guy and see who wins, they should let the women pick a 'horse' (like in a horse race) and let him win for her. She can seriously up her chances by giving him 'a helping hand' since the guy who is the hardest will probably win his battle.

Hope you have fun!

Cheers!
VD

curmudgeon
02-04-2014, 06:07 PM
I think that there will be much anticipation from those of us who can not make it due to its location. Hopefully there will be some who attend who will pass along some of their accounts of the event.

What a privilege it would be to be an Olympian!

msms
02-07-2014, 07:10 PM
I hope it's going to be filmed!

iron horse
02-08-2014, 11:01 PM
I hope it's going to be filmed!

It is my understanding that yes, it will be filmed for future distribution. The ladies and guys going must sign a model release, and, masks are available although the woman hosting the ballbusting Olympiks encourages the men coming to bring their own masks. I read that she may not do the tug-o-war (tug-o-balls) because she said that the last time she hosted the party, playing that game was the #1 cause of injuries. However, she also prefers hard ballbusting and intense pain, so she just may do it anyway.

VanDattum
02-10-2014, 08:02 AM
I read that she may not do the tug-o-war (tug-o-balls) because she said that the last time she hosted the party, playing that game was the #1 cause of injuries.

The nutsack tug-of-war indeed bears a high risk of injuries. There are 2 ways of avoiding them though. One way is by not only using a rope or chain to connect the sacks but to also use an elastic band. That way the pressure will never increase too much to sudden. The elastic band makes sure the pressure will increase gradually. Another way is to do a weightlifting competition instead. That way each contestant can for himself decide how much weight he will try to lift off the ground with his balls. A bucket is a very effective way of increasing the weight step by step.

Someone should mention these tips to the woman organizing the event ;-)

Alec Anaconda, A1
02-10-2014, 12:53 PM
...Someone should mention these tips to the woman organizing the event ;-)

...held in San Francisco this week, this Sunday, Feb. 9.

It's too late!

msms
02-12-2014, 10:11 PM
Some of you may know of it, but a sexy woman is orchestrating the first CFNM ballbusting party to ve held in San Francisco this week, this Sunday, Feb. 9.

There are already about 40 signed up, half of which are females that are coming for the sheer joy of being able to kick so many naked men in their balls.

How was the party?

iron horse
02-16-2014, 02:31 AM
How was the party?

I didn't go but know someone who did. I learned that the hostess did not make it CFNM after all, which for me would have been problematic...I don't want to be naked when other guys aren't. I'll post when I learn more.