PDA

View Full Version : what's the REAL feeling when your balls ruptured? incl. penetration

ultimatebbshoot
02-05-2014, 08:10 AM
There are many description in web, that when your balls ruptured, you will feel UNBEARABLE pain, which brings much more agony than woman giving birth (though the pain when giving birth is classed TOP in scientific documentation).

But there're some facts confusing me. I've tried penetrating my own balls recently. I used 2 sizes of needling in outter diameter: the smaller is 0.5mm, and the larger is about 1.6mm.
When using the smaller, it only cause little pain when through the skin of sac, no more than a normal injection. the penetration throuth BALL is rather painless (some very light "NERVE PAIN" only) and dispointing.
Opposite to above, The larger is AMAZING. Worse is, maybe it's not sharp enough, it pains a lot when stick into the skin. But making astonishing dent on the object is a huge visual impact. And there are more "NERVE PAIN" when go through.

So I think, maybe the truma of balls is only or mostly sensitive to pressure. When balls penetrated or popped, it is actually the truma is penetrated or teared apart. This will release the pressure, thus causing little or bearable pain.

v15
02-05-2014, 09:23 AM
I suggest we find someone whose balls were ruptured and ask him, that would be the best way :wooow

curmudgeon
02-05-2014, 10:58 PM
I knew someone who had a full blown rupture (split end to end), the pain was secondary to the fact that he went into shock.

It was the shock that caused the issue, that can actually lead to death if not treated promptly.

He ended up having the ruptured testicle removed surgically and is now a very proud grandfather. (occurred 30 some years ago)

v15
02-06-2014, 04:19 AM
I knew someone who had a full blown rupture (split end to end), the pain was secondary to the fact that he went into shock.

It was the shock that caused the issue, that can actually lead to death if not treated promptly.

He ended up having the ruptured testicle removed surgically and is now a very proud grandfather. (occurred 30 some years ago)
Could you tell us please how did he get his testicle ruptured or i am just woundering how likely would this be possible to happen during a ballbusting session ?

curmudgeon
02-06-2014, 03:28 PM
he was stepped on by a cow in the sale barn, actually when you think of it.
it is pretty much the exact opposite of those on here who stomp on bull balls.

general rule of thumb, no ballbusting with anyone over a thousand pounds.

during a ballbusting session you and your partner generally will be paying more attention
and will not have any real problems.