PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to increase sensitivity?

anonymateus
02-05-2014, 04:00 PM
Hi
I've been practicing ballbusting for 7 years. I don't think I practice it too frequently or too intensely, but I believe I developed some resistance to it. When ballbusting was a new thing and I wasn't used to it, a punch could drop me down, but nowadays it takes a lot more for me to feel that disarming and agonizing pain - several punches in a row. In a sense, that which drew me to ballbusting was the feeling of helplessness, that "weak spot" taboo thing, but if I look at it, I can't say my balls are my "weak spot" anymore :(
I've tried staying some weeks without ballbusting and it didn't work. Do any of you know if there is a way to increase sensibility? I would love if it would be able for my current girlfriend to make me beg desperately for her to stop squeezing me or put me in fetal position with a single blow again... maybe a psychotropic could enhance my sensitivity, I don't know...
Thanks in advance

v15
02-06-2014, 04:23 AM
Hi
I've been practicing ballbusting for 7 years. I don't think I practice it too frequently or too intensely, but I believe I developed some resistance to it. When ballbusting was a new thing and I wasn't used to it, a punch could drop me down, but nowadays it takes a lot more for me to feel that disarming and agonizing pain - several punches in a row. In a sense, that which drew me to ballbusting was the feeling of helplessness, that "weak spot" taboo thing, but if I look at it, I can't say my balls are my "weak spot" anymore :(
I've tried staying some weeks without ballbusting and it didn't work. Do any of you know if there is a way to increase sensibility? I would love if it would be able for my current girlfriend to make me beg desperately for her to stop squeezing me or put me in fetal position with a single blow again... maybe a psychotropic could enhance my sensitivity, I don't know...
Thanks in advance
I get what you are saying, i too practice ballbusting with females, we must be from the same tribe :bananawin i've been doing this for 2 years now and for 20 monsths i've been doing it each and every single week, no breaks, i too have noticed that my balls now are able to take quite a punishment :D, ussually when i meet theese girls i let them sqeueeze me for about 15 minutes alternately letting them go down on me i let them punch my little babies, slap them, bite them then i lie on my back we join hands and i let them step on my balls all the while me holding their hands with a steady grip helping them hold their ballance, i can take full weight stepping for about 20 seconds depending on the girls bodyweight, then we have sex, after about 10 minutes of sex we stop, i let her kick me in a row for about 2-5 minutes, and how lovely does the time pass :loveeyes then we finish by having sex and all the while she reches between her legs and squeezes my balls firmly, sometimes when i can't take it anymore i ask them to stop, and we have a break from the busting for about a minute, but this all sounds like poetry for me :).
Now the point is when i first started doing all this stuff 2 years ago there were maximum 10-15 minutes of squeezing/ slapping and kicking and that's it but over the years you get use to the pain, i don't really think there is a way to make them more sensitive in an antithesis that you can't really make the pain go away faster either..., i guess we both sealed our fates by the things we do and the choices we make( ballbusting that is... ) so maybe an option would be not to do it for a longer period of time. I can't think of anything else, sorry if i wasn't really helpful i just don't have anyone else to share theese things with, i like this comunity.

Alec Anaconda, A1
02-06-2014, 08:39 AM
When I first tried BB with a woman it was tremendously exciting and part of that thrill was fear.
Fear of damage, fear of the embarrassment of medical treatment and even the fear of unbearable pain.
That trepidation heightened my pain and made me far more sensitive, so light action had a high effect.

Once I slowly found my fears to be groundless, I needed harder and longer action for the same stimulation.
However, I find testicular pain accumulative, and indeed I prefer a much long application of torture to an instant knockout.

Psychotropic drugs with BB sounds like a potential disaster, perhaps for both of you.
All I can suggest, if you must be reduced foetal position with a single blow, is a baseball bat or heavy golf club, with all the normal risks!