PDA

View Full Version : padlock on my balls

Panzus
02-07-2014, 09:57 AM
I now have a padlock separating my balls from my body for more than one hour

it's tight and a bit painful.

What do you think I should do to my balls now? :)

msms
02-07-2014, 10:07 AM
Post some photos!

msms
02-07-2014, 06:37 PM
But seriously, one hour is a very long time. Sounds like you're doing ballstretching, but be careful - if you cut off the blood supply your balls will soon fall off.

Panzus
02-09-2014, 03:04 AM
Don't worry, i love pain too much to free my balls with ********** ;). Ido this when i'm alone, and i constantly check my balls and move the padlock up and down so that there is never blood trapped inside.
And yes I am doing ballstretching. I have 4 padlock:
one very small, I use it only if I can keep an eye on my balls.
one small but large enough so that it can't cut the blood supply, my longest time with it is 9 hours, without any darkening
a bigger one, the first i actually buyed, but he is a bit too large and fall when i walk in the nude
A jumbo one, but He is too big and hefall off naturally when my balls retract (metal is cold)

Sometimes I juste like to lock each padlock from the smallest to the biggest and wait, standing alone.
Do you know anyone having this kind of need?

msms
02-10-2014, 10:09 PM
tumblr has a big archive of cbt and ballstretching. If you post some pics you might get more replies.

Takkyuu_tama
02-11-2014, 10:03 AM
Don't worry, i love pain too much to free my balls with ********** ;). Ido this when i'm alone, and i constantly check my balls and move the padlock up and down so that there is never blood trapped inside.
And yes I am doing ballstretching. I have 4 padlock:
one very small, I use it only if I can keep an eye on my balls.
one small but large enough so that it can't cut the blood supply, my longest time with it is 9 hours, without any darkening
a bigger one, the first i actually buyed, but he is a bit too large and fall when i walk in the nude
A jumbo one, but He is too big and hefall off naturally when my balls retract (metal is cold)

Sometimes I juste like to lock each padlock from the smallest to the biggest and wait, standing alone.
Do you know anyone having this kind of need?

Padlocks are good stuff. If anyone's read my story "A high school memory", I used to have Molly's gym lock clicked shut around my balls sometimes :iluvu:
Later on, the first leather ballstretcher I ever bought had a clasp that I could have locked shut...It was so hot when my girlfriend (Saori) would message me, "Lock up your balls. With the big lock ;) "
I could maybe sleep in it, but I would have to take it off sometimes of course, for showers and everything. I wanted something that I might have to wear for days, a week, a month... :confused:
And that's probably what led me to chastity. First The Curve, then CB-6000...
Eventually I got the ball cuff from MEO-- steel, oval, comfortable enough, completely unremovable without the tiny little keys. Being locked up, like, for real, was so hot :loveeyes
And here's what I have now...
http://i.imgur.com/os1FCCIs.jpg
You've probably noticed the apadravya piercing through the head of my cock in other photos. Someday I want that to be large and sturdy enough to have a good lock through it :o
I know a PA heals faster, fits more devices, etc etc but I didn't like the look of it so much and I wanted a piercing that women kind of like so...well, the jury's still out XD

Anyway, locks are hot. :thumbup