PDA

View Full Version : Female Cop Ruptures Teen's Testicles In Philadelphia During Pat Down

tobby
02-19-2014, 02:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWxXLn1jNfc

Dix
02-19-2014, 07:31 PM
This is absolutely disgusting that a cop, let alone a female cop would do something like this. The worst thing is that she'll probably get away with it.

tobby
02-20-2014, 01:26 PM
This is absolutely disgusting that a cop, let alone a female cop would do something like this. The worst thing is that she'll probably get away with it.
Well said.

thisis4bbb
02-21-2014, 12:15 AM
It's interesting to think, though, that if something similar to this were part of a fantasy story, it might be a turn-on to a lot of people. All about context. Should give us pause...

tobby
02-21-2014, 01:46 AM
It's interesting to think, though, that if something similar to this were part of a fantasy story, it might be a turn-on to a lot of people. All about context. Should give us pause...
I get your point, there is a contradiction here indeed. I'm not sure if there's a definite answer or easy explanation to this however. On the one hand I sure enjoy the concept of bb, yet on the other I totally agree that what happened to this guy isn't something that would be really enjoyable in real life. BB is hot as a concept, but when it gets way off the limits like in that incident, you can't help but see the other side of the matter as well.

deimos87
02-21-2014, 10:34 AM
Can someone tell me what later happened to that woman?

mick_sl8ter
02-21-2014, 01:38 PM
Why are journalists not doing their job ???

What is the name of the female police officer who did this ? Please post pictures of her all over the internet !

spidermale
03-01-2014, 06:38 PM
I can't find a link, and the Lowell Sun archive sucks because you have to register, but after an argument on February 24th a woman yanked on her boyfriend's "private parts" as they call it, hard enough to tear it in two places in my hometown of Lowell Massachusetts. She's pleading not guilty.