PDA

View Full Version : What I like

robertson
02-19-2014, 04:33 PM
I like lethal females in the exact sense of the word where the guy apparently is smothered to death at the end. I like the situation to be as normal as possible i.e. no whips, leather, JOI, chains etc. and both parties to be normally dressed. The woman doesn't have to strip although she may remove her shoes. I prefer the scenario where the woman is the evil (but playfully evil) one, not the man (where he is an evil guy to be executed). Ideally she should kidnap him (you don't have to see this just be implied). The exciting part for me is then as much in what she says or threatens as what she does and she should constantly throughout tell him that after playing, wrestling, SGP, scissoring till she is satisfied (sexually) she will smother him to death. At the vital moment she should then say that "it;s "time for your end" or similar then do it. Don't ever say "kill" - it's too harsh. I prefer the women to be slim and athletic with a small bust.

That is my ideal scenario and some videos come quite close (but not enough of them).

One small complaint is often there is no way to tell what videos are about until you download it.