PDA

View Full Version : speed vs size in ball busting

sebi40
03-13-2014, 08:57 AM
Did someone notice difference between the pain provoked by a small rubber ball hitting balls with high speed vs a kick.

Just do a simple test. Take a small rubber ball. those are found in Europe in those 1 euro machines at a corner of the street, put the ball in a nylon sock or in any sock and try to hit your balls at high velocity. You will miss them several times but when the hit come the pain is great.

I have a Mistress that I visit often but I have to admit that her punches and kicks are not so good like a high velocity small ball.
Did anyone had similar experiences? I am not able to see any video with a Mistress using high velocity for hitting balls.

Dix
03-13-2014, 10:00 AM
Did someone notice difference between the pain provoked by a small rubber ball hitting balls with high speed vs a kick.

Just do a simple test. Take a small rubber ball. those are found in Europe in those 1 euro machines at a corner of the street, put the ball in a nylon sock or in any sock and try to hit your balls at high velocity. You will miss them several times but when the hit come the pain is great.

I have a Mistress that I visit often but I have to admit that her punches and kicks are not so good like a high velocity small ball.
Did anyone had similar experiences? I am not able to see any video with a Mistress using high velocity for hitting balls.

I've always believed that a quick sharp hit has more shocking power than the field goal type kick so this makes sense. I'm not sure but maybe it's the sharp hit in the nuts makes them retract very quickly and pulls the cords tighter. A heavier hit already pushes them up to the body. That's why a quick "rap" in the nuts effects us so much. I just think this could be the reason and have no real documentation behind me.
It also seems that a hit in just one nut hurts a lot more than getting hit in both.

Alec Anaconda, A1
03-13-2014, 02:20 PM
A given impact has more pain / damage effect when applied to a small area compared to a larger one.
Try using both ends, in turn, with a pencil or a ball-point pen.

Swinging a small rubber balls in a sock allows a far higher speed than a punch a kick.
The force of impact increases with the square of the velocity.