PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with imagefap?

alus789
04-01-2014, 07:08 AM
Something changed/happened with imagefaps search engine. It barely works for me now. No mater what im searchin for, it finds very little content, and that content is very old. It dont dissplay new added stuff anymore via search. If i go and find the needed photos or users by other means, they are all in there, but the search dont display them.
For example, when i wrote "mistress" in search before it was broken, it displayed every possible photo that has word mistress in it. Now it finds just a few photos. But if i write "mistress knows best" it finds the particular captions with exact name, while just "mistress" dont find them...

Tomato
04-01-2014, 12:03 PM
Try to search for mistress* and you should get what you want.
http://www.imagefap.com/gallery.php?type=1&gen=0&search=mistress*

TheOdyssey
04-01-2014, 12:46 PM
Something changed/happened with imagefaps search engine. It barely works for me now. No mater what im searchin for, it finds very little content, and that content is very old. It dont dissplay new added stuff anymore via search. If i go and find the needed photos or users by other means, they are all in there, but the search dont display them.
For example, when i wrote "mistress" in search before it was broken, it displayed every possible photo that has word mistress in it. Now it finds just a few photos. But if i write "mistress knows best" it finds the particular captions with exact name, while just "mistress" dont find them...

Okay, so Imagefap is an annoying thing that it is. But we're going solve it together! Not really but here's the easy fix. After you type in your search. All those out of order galleries pop up. Simply click on the "Added" link, should be in line with images and quality. The first click will set the galleries into order from oldest first, click it again and it will flip to newest first. It's a pain but that's just how it is now. It should also bring up all those missing galleries.

bartender80
04-01-2014, 01:11 PM
As TheOdyssey said ^^

Click Added twice.

They changed the search engine to give you (what the system believes is) the best results instead of newest results. It's a real pain indeed.