PDA

View Full Version : Grabbing balls from behind

spikeface
04-01-2014, 06:40 PM
There's something so good about this... men don't have a chance when you get those balls from behind their backs!!20585205862058720588

pulleddown
04-01-2014, 10:24 PM
I too like that as long as she keeps a grip, you can do nothing.

The other benefit for me is that my wife is harder on my testicles when working from behind. Maybe because she just sees a set of balls. She cannot see my face.

I love being spanked with her controlling me my holding my sack. This also gets a few good whacks to the balls. She gets used to the higher force of spanking my ass and does not back off that much when she hits my balls every now and then.

From behind is the best way to be ballbusted.

jakkisan
04-02-2014, 06:24 AM
Hello
It is quite clear you like bare feet ballbusting and Nancy's videos . I like them too. But unfortunately recenltly these tipes of videos(cfnm bare feet) decreased. for example in the past there were lots of cfnm ballbusting site like 'sniff that kick" " nut crunching centeral" "kicked and abused".......that all of them are now very lowlabor. femaledom recent updates are like femdom and not enough fantastic. How we help promote them? How we can see more videos of Nancy like this? we tell our idea to sharon
I think these topics are very good if they make with Nancy compelity bare foot:
Nancy's karate class
doctor Nancy
Nancys ballbusting contest
Nancys ballbusting dual
Nancy teach english in 30 min
Nancy bust the landloard(for discount Rent )
Ballbusting idol (by member choice)
Nancy punish thief
Nancys world kicking record

IvanNikolai21
06-05-2014, 12:51 AM
Damn I had an awesome clip of an asian pulling a guy around by the balls from behind but can't find it