PDA

View Full Version : Man got his dick cut off by jelous girlfriend

v15
04-28-2014, 10:10 AM
So i was locking at a gore site( you know a gore site where they show real videos and pictures of people getting killed or tortured by terrorists or whatever) and i came across an interesting article, it goes something like this: "Alleged Cheater gets penis cut off", so apparently, what went on in this story is that this guy had a girlfriend who apparently was really gelous and crazy for that matter, and she thaught that he was cheating on her, so one day or night or whatever, she proposed they should engaged in some sort of sexual play/fantasy, where she would tie him to the bed, and so she did, she tied him really securely, then without his consent of course... took a bonesaw and CUT HIS FUCKING DICK OFF... !!!" :soomad , now before anybody who actually has this fantasy would say that he got what he deserved... i strongly disagree, i for one think it's really wrong what she has done and personally hope the cops would lock her up, throw away the key, and keep her locked up for the rest of her worthless and pathetic life ! I for one think that cutting a guy's cock off without his say so is really on the wrong end of morality and deserves severe punishment, maybe somebody should cut her tits off to prove a point, just imagine, if you were that guy and i don't think she was really sure that you were cheating on her, and then you think you're about to get your balls busted or you're in for a really good lay and then she suddenly cuts your manhood off, maybe hot for a fantasy but i would prefer it to remain in that realm and never become real, i guess no one has the right to cut parts of off your still breathing body and get away with it. So in conclusion... i don't really think this is hot, plus the guy could have died.

So here is the link but WARNING! : This is an extremely graphical site where you can see pictures and videos of people being killed so don't say that i didn't warn you
Ok, here's the link: http://www.bestgore.com/sexual-disaster/alleged-cheater-penis-cut-off/
Please tell me what you think, yours truly... V15, Cheers :thumbup

Pnek2me
04-28-2014, 11:28 AM
HOT! I love seeing the penis innards hanging out, and the bloody stump.

Tomato
04-28-2014, 04:05 PM
The first I thought was that this was poor done because of the stump. This woman did it correct:
http://www.bestgore.com/medical/man-amputated-penis-chopped-off-by-wife-indonesia/
Completely gone and no chance to get it back :thumbup

bookoo
04-28-2014, 09:54 PM
The photos are great. When Loreena Bobbit did this years ago, it was a big deal. Now not much is reported on penis slashings even though this happens more than most think.
My wife likes to look up these guys and send them some erotic photos of her and of us having sex.:) She is crazy but I love her. The last guy she teased like this was some looser that accidently shot his cock off. Not hard to find these guys with a little research.

bookoo
04-28-2014, 11:06 PM

One of our favorite photos we like to send to dickless guys.

smurfsmurf
04-29-2014, 03:49 PM

Damn, sexy :D

J T
04-29-2014, 05:37 PM
That would make any one miss their dick!

v15
04-29-2014, 11:56 PM
I went to my ussual ballbusting session yesturday and i've told the whole thing to this girl that busts me, i said: look, i read somewhere that there was this guy whom his girlfriend tricked him and tied him to the bed under the false pretense that they were having sex and then chopped his dick of, and then she replied: "Oh... well good for her !" love this woman, i guess i'm the only one who gets mad over theese kind of news coverages lol

deballs
05-01-2014, 03:02 AM
I don't like it when such violence happens without consent or warrant. Especially if there's no justice.

bookoo
05-02-2014, 11:57 PM
Every time my wife goes down between my legs and sucks my cock, I just think of how much it would really suck to have my dick shot, cut or blown off.:machine: It just makes me harder and enjoy even more her lips gliding over my cock shaft and balls. !!!!:p

sickpuppy
05-04-2014, 04:03 PM
i sometimes wonder if a girl who was going to cut a guy's dick off out of anger would stop if she knew he was enjoying it.

John Cadre
05-07-2014, 01:32 PM
This makes me uncomfortable. It's one thing to fantasize on such things or roleplay with no permanent harm, it's a whole other thing to actually mutilate someone, consent or no consent: We've crossed over to real life.

Harming someone without their consent completely shatters their trust too. This poor man will never again trust anyone near himself while in a "helpless" situation. This guy who could have become a good sub will become paranoid instead.

SamSam
06-05-2014, 10:44 PM
Your wife sound so horny mean and wicked!!! Lol
I have a problem that leaves me very frustrated, as I can't ejaculate I can reach the point of orgasm then nothing just the build up!!! It very frustrating, and my balls hang low and heavy due to the fact I can't release.
I had a accident in my groin area which damaged the nerves in and around the base of my cock which has made it numb from the base to tip. I can only feel my balls.
I have to make it in to a game now and hope one day I'll get the feeling back as it so hard getting turn on by seeing,hearing women making out, playing with my cock over photos of sexy women.
So if your wife would like to send text or pics for her pleasure to torment me feel free lol
Samsam4124@yahoo.com

msms
06-06-2014, 05:16 AM

I know this is the wrong forum, but next time post a pic of you shooting your load over her tits. Big cock, super nipples!

msms
06-06-2014, 05:17 AM
Your wife sound so horny mean and wicked!!! Lol
I have a problem that leaves me very frustrated, as I can't ejaculate I can reach the point of orgasm then nothing just the build up!!! It very frustrating, and my balls hang low and heavy due to the fact I can't release.
I had a accident in my groin area which damaged the nerves in and around the base of my cock which has made it numb from the base to tip. I can only feel my balls.
I have to make it in to a game now and hope one day I'll get the feeling back as it so hard getting turn on by seeing,hearing women making out, playing with my cock over photos of sexy women.
So if your wife would like to send text or pics for her pleasure to torment me feel free lol
Samsam4124@yahoo.com

Did you try prostate massage?

bookoo
06-06-2014, 11:09 PM
msms hows this. My load on her.

v15
06-07-2014, 12:47 AM
You are absolutely right my friend, this kind of ****** penectomy is Really Wrong !!!
This makes me uncomfortable. It's one thing to fantasize on such things or roleplay with no permanent harm, it's a whole other thing to actually mutilate someone, consent or no consent: We've crossed over to real life.

Harming someone without their consent completely shatters their trust too. This poor man will never again trust anyone near himself while in a "helpless" situation. This guy who could have become a good sub will become paranoid instead.

SamSam
06-07-2014, 05:33 AM
Yes have tried that,but hasn't worked looks like a nice cock and boobs, so jealous

SamSam
06-07-2014, 05:36 AM

looks like a very big load:-(:-( does she enjoy lapping it up???

msms
06-08-2014, 11:03 PM

Beautiful!