PDA

View Full Version : RPG Battle of the Sexes Story

balla68
05-24-2014, 01:20 PM
Hey everyone so I've created this RPG battle of the sexes and had a few other members from other sites join I've been thinking about creating an on going story line with it and figured this site could work. If you wanna make a character and get in on the story line just PM me and we can get started.

If you want to make a character and get involved in the story here are the following considerations do you want to play male or female. If you're a male you can be the following races: beastman, dwarf, elf, human, or Orc. Then you can elect to be in captivity or part of the freedom fighters. If you choose female you can be the following races: elf, demon, dwarf, human, or vampire.

this all begins years ago, the females of the world became tired of the various countries male leaders and presidents disputing over power and attempting to gain more control over the world that one day in the chaos of all the males bickering and bloodshed one great woman, Alessandra, united the females throughout the land and had the male leaders captured or killed. The murders had framed other male factions of the guilt and the males attacked each other relentlessly. Once the women had the numbers they struck the males. Now confused and overwhelmed the males last resort was to use the fire power. The missiles of modern day wrecked the entire world and sent it back to the Stone Age. Alessandra perished but her sister Andromeda lead a good amount of females to safety and on the missiles were all deployed and spent they finished what was left giving the female sex control over the remaining known world. The males now dispersed and seperated or enslaved.

Some happenings have recently occurred in the female capital, Tangea, such as the queens assassination and the murders of the females loyal male gladiators indicate that the male resistance isn't as far defeated as they have thought. Where do you fit in in this story? What will you accomplish? Your path of glory or torture awaits you...

hope it's good will add more as things happen from characters actions and as I have time!

balla68
05-24-2014, 02:26 PM
How much longer will I last. Brutus thought to himself. The eight years of enslavement had not treated him well at all. He wonders what the fate of the army he lead was and if any males out there are fighting to unseat the females. Over the eight years the slave rebellions and external male raids he managed to organize had all ended in failure. His men didn't sell him out though. They took their cast.rati.ons like the warriors they were. Now he feels that their time is approaching. First he managed to find his way to a much more merciful mistress, Kirsti. He won her over with his prowess in her personal chamber. She now thinks that if a kingdom arises with males and females together they can unite the land again. The only thing Brutus wonders is who will take the seat of power him or her.

The murder of the queen had created a chance of success for such a dream. The queens council determined that without an heir to the throne to put on games to honor the late queen and punish as many balls in the process. Each week the slaves of mistresses compete to see who can take the most abuse to their ballsacks. The mistress with the winning slave acquires the enchanted item while the 100 last places slaves get their manhood removed. At the end of the games she with the most items takes the queendom. Brutus has won three for kirsti but the competitions have been becoming more and more difficult. The last he barely escaped with his balls still attached. This week sees three items and events up for grabs the dick defeated, a dagger enchanted to find the males for no matter the size and remove it, the scrotum slayer a sword and the scrotums sniper a now that wil find its mark from any range.

nonniemouse
05-27-2014, 06:06 PM
I hope it's alright to simply post in here. I really like the setup you have going on. I'm curious as to how the game would actually work! Would you care to elaborate? Who others are also playing?

balla68
05-27-2014, 07:36 PM
How much longer will I have to wait to see my daughter, Jacqueline thought to herself. She remembers it like it was yesterday being in captivity by the male resistance fighters with her loyal troops and daughter. The men oogled them daily and she's sure masturbated to the sight of them if not ****** sex upon others of her troupe.

Now the queen has been assassinated and the competitions decide the successor to the throne. Magic is forbidden to be used on the competitors but hell she thinks who will rat me out they're just males. However, the last woman to get caught using magic to help her slaves win has a death warrant out. Her slaves have taken four of the last five competitions putting her well in first place with just kirsti behind by a win her remaining slave Brutus has nearly been in the group to have his balls removed the last five events nothing to worry about there she believes.

In the most recent competitions she's popped at least three dozen balls with her spells and gotten plenty other to fall early in the event sending them to the ball guillotine in be towns center. With her margin of victory growing its only a matter of time, that and ensuring that Brutus doesn't decide to grow steel balls and win another event and the throne will be hers....

balla68
05-28-2014, 06:37 PM
Wham! Another blow to the balls brought Ezekial back from his day dream.
"Till harder you scum bag!" Yelled a woman soaking in the sun on her bare skin.
Today marked Ezekial's anniversary of captivity. He knew it was a mistake to try and take the few other fighters he had with him in an attempt to assassinate the queen. They hardly managed to get into the female life before a scouting party had them surrounded on all sides but they didn't go down without a fight that's for sure.
His swordsman started the confrontation lashing out at the nearest female his thrust missed as the woman side stepped it and delivered a snap front kick to his exposed testicles dropping him to his knees. The other females now knowing these just weren't fleeing slaves threw their ropes upon the man and had his wrists restrained with ease. After that Ezekial knew that even with his magic spells they weren't going to last long he attempted to cast one spell at the females but it just fizzled out as the women's bare breasts would not let his mind focus.
"Aww poor little wizard having troubles focusing" a female scout mocked.
His axeman swung for the mocking attacker catching her arm. Before his next breath two arrows found their mark between his legs leaving him in sheer agony. However, he wasn't going to be that easy he swung again at the woman wildly trying to halve her. Seeing his moves the woman ducked and rolled toward him yanking the arrows from their mark and turning him into a eunch. Ezekial now enthralled at the women's combat ability tried another spell on the women securing his swordsman bonds. This time his focus was cut short by a sharp pain in his own groin. The excitement had aroused him so his cock was out of the way and his focus on what was happening in front him left him blind to the warrior coming from his rear and delivering a punishing uppercut to his balls before securing him.

Wham! Wham! Bam! Three more hits to his groin brought him back to the real world.
"That's it! If you don't start filling so we can get a good harvest this year I'm smashing your stones flat" his slave driver threatened and here just to keep you from dreaming again...she grabs a three foot piece of rope from her bag and ties it around his balls down behind and through his legs and up to his neck. Now get to work.....

Mythical Pain
06-03-2014, 02:29 AM
( What about, say, a dragon? They could certainly use some ball kicking from angry females. ::Grins:: Or an alliance to avoid getting kicked so often, lol. )

balla68
06-06-2014, 06:47 PM
How much longer can I hold out with my balls like this Brutus thought to himself. This weeks event had the slaves balls tied up and then each ball tied again individually ******* them to replicate a 7-10 split in bowling. I wouldn't have to do this if those two fuckers hadn't won 4 out of the last 5 events putting Jacqueline ahead of Kirsti for the throne and even now all I am going to do is create a tie between them. God my nuts they burn and feel like they're being split in half. Brutus began to tug at his restraints and grunt in pain.
"Awwwhhh poor baby" cooed his inflictor Talil "Are you ready to have your balls released and swing freely again" she asked temptingly.
Brutus shook his head he surrendered his lead earlier in the day and didn't want to lose more ground he needs this weeks win after putting his balls through all the torture over the week.
"Mmmm still reluctant I see I hope no damage comes to you because of this. I am amazed that those things are still attached after all these years of slavery. Most are ********* within a year yet you've managed how many now?" Talil's voice trailed off as she grabbed the ********** blade for those slaves that didn't put themselves through enough pain to honor the late queen. "You know I could end that right here and now" she whispered into Brutus's eyes glared at her as they made contact burning through her to her soul.
"Struck a nerve have I?" Brutus tugged at the chains trying to bring his hands down to his balls and comfort them do anything to make them feel better......

Jacqueline sat in the stands with her loyal follower Wendy. "Dammit that Brutus is going to win and mess up my chances at queen" she whispered to Wendy. She began to whip up her spell in an attempt to crush at least one if not both of Brutu's nuts before Wendy grabbed her hand. "This will only make a tie I'm sure one of our two slaves can outlast him in another competition. We cannot risk getting caught using magic and exiled from the kingdom." Jacqueline calmed herself listening to her voice of reason. "You're right Wendy plus just look at how hard he's tugging at his chains his balls won't last much longer."

TBC..........
attached is a photo of Brutu's balls in action...