PDA

View Full Version : Serious question : Is there a way to prepare your balls/Body for a BB Session?

Sniffer
06-06-2014, 02:49 PM
I'm so excited. I have a Session tomorrow with a stunning young girl.

I'ts going to be a bit of everything, Faceslapping, spitting, Ballbusting Facesitting...

Is there a good way to prepare your body for this?

v15
06-07-2014, 12:59 AM

I'ts going to be a bit of everything, Faceslapping, spitting, Ballbusting Facesitting...

Is there a good way to prepare your body for this?Wel i ussually try to eat well before getting busted, but of course you shouldn't eat only 1 hour before the whole action, i do this because once i went to this girl that usually busts me and i let her squeeze my balls and she didn't loosen up her grip for like 3 to 4 minutes and i remember going over there early around 7 a.m. and i didn't eat that morning, and after a few minutes of squeezing i began to literally see stars, i mean i was really dizzy and my body was weakened, i began to feel like potty in her hands, she could do everithyng to me and i couldn't object, that was pretty exciting and dangerous at the same time, so now i try to avoid that as much as possible, i realise fainting was a strong possibility so now i eat well before i go so this type of stuff won't happen again, oh and you don't have to eat right before so that you would vomit when she kicks you :Baahaha: but one hour before you go to your session is great. Cheers !!! :thumbup

Sniffer
06-07-2014, 04:48 AM
Okay, I've just eaten something a couple minutes ago. I may also take an energy drink.

2 hours to go. I'm shaking a bit right now:)

hahahaasdf
06-07-2014, 04:52 AM
I would put some ice on those balls... :weryfun

skweezme
06-08-2014, 12:13 AM
I agree with v15. Eat food. You'll need the fuel, BB can take it out of you. Good luck!

J T
06-08-2014, 12:18 PM
You could always pray, might help but probably not much...

kiku
06-08-2014, 01:01 PM
My suggestion is to get a good night sleep and eat a high protein breakfast in the morning!

Alec Anaconda, A1
06-08-2014, 01:13 PM
Okay, I've just eaten something a couple minutes ago. I may also take an energy drink.

2 hours to go. I'm shaking a bit right now:)

How was it?

Sniffer
06-08-2014, 03:19 PM
hey,

The ballbusting part was simply amazing. She busted my balls and told me how much she likes it. I wrote more in this thread:

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?17441-Could-you-please-tell-about-your-REAL-experience

misterjover
06-08-2014, 04:09 PM

Is there a good way to prepare your body for this?

Only with the practice of enduring pain on a regular basis can someone be prepared for ballbusting. For first timers, I always urge to establish safe boundaries with your ballbusting partner. Make sure that you create a safe word that your partner will respect, and never go beyond your own personal pain threshold, which may put you at risk of permanent physical injury.

With all that being said, have fun and make it as enjoyable and erotic as possible! :)