PDA

View Full Version : I guess Swollen balls are pretty normal after a session?

Sniffer
06-14-2014, 06:55 AM
I created this thread out of curiosity.

As some of you may already know I had a session with a wonderful young lady one week ago. http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?17441-Could-you-please-tell-about-your-REAL-experience
It was my first real bb session and I think she gave me really hard blows for a beginner. However my balls did only hurt during the session I didn't feel any kind of pain when I got home, if anything minor pain.I Could walk without any problem.

When I checked my balls later it felt like the right side was a little bit swollen. My balls are rather big and "tight" most of the time and they just looked like this after the session but felt a bit different when I touched them.

Maybe it was just me or maybe there was something, however everything was completely normal after 2 days.

I hope it means I can take a lot :P. With that being said, both of us agreed: Safety comes first! I don't think I put myself in danger and it was a lot of fun.

skweezme
06-14-2014, 04:23 PM
Yeah my balls don't hurt too much afterwards and don't get swollen. My Mistress really hurts me but tries not to damage me.