PDA

View Full Version : Thought I'd start writing a little story..

SamSam
06-26-2014, 03:10 AM
See what you think

Part one
You know Ive been spy on you being your next door neighbour, but you let me think You don't no,
knowing I haven't got a girlfriend and lived alone for many years, so you get great enjoyment teasing me,letting me see your long legs and pussy knowing I'll never get to fuck it.

knowing the times you leave for work I hide and watch as you bend over in the front seat of your car showing your stocking tops and thong knowing this would make me want to cum!!!
one day you knock on the door telling me your friends are staying the weekend and you want help carrying this huge cage in to the garden?? smiling I said you could fit a person in this!?! little did I know??? putting it in your garden and this is where it begins..

You stood there in your heels showing your silky legs off, then ordered me to strip naked you grabbed my balls and squeezed hard.

( I know what a filthy little pervert you are, I've seen you playing with that disgusting cock of yours over me.
well it's my turn now you say, you put some dirty old garden gloves on that you weed your garden with and start to wank my cock!! the thing is it still had dirt and thorns pressed in to the glove, so it scratches and cut the shaft of my cock as you wank!! You feel the pressure building up and me starting to cum you STOP!! And place a chasity belt on me, arrrr that's better no more cuming for you!!!!
Get on your knees and kiss my feet, suck the sweat off you said " I hope you enjoyed that last wank over me the other day over me!! It could be your last??!?!

(Remember the other week you were spying on me from in the bushes??? I seen you, that disgusting cock sticking out!! I nearly got up to pretend to prune the bushes with my loppers knowing you big hard cock was there to lop off) but this will be far much fun).
The door bell rings and before you answer you lock me in the cage, two of your gorgeous friends are here to stay to help with your weekend of cock and ball torture, when I've finished with you, you'd wish you hadn't been born with a cock!!!! With my cock still locked up, you and you friends pull and slap my dangling full balls, smacking them back and forth, this is fun you say!! my crys of pain make you all wet.

your girlfriend tells you she's stood on something wet in here tights while not wearing here shoes!! oh it's properly the bloody dog!!! I know she says walking over to my cage, sitting down she lifts the soles of her pantyhose feet and orders me to suck her feet and toes!!! Both you and the other friend laugh your heads off as Im licking the nylon material sucking each toe (mmmmm this is so good) as your calling me a loser.

You all return to your garden table to have your wine, when this wasp starts buzzes round your heads, I know you say!!! catching it in a glass you walk over to my cage!!! SLAVE!!! Stick your cock&balls though the hole, grabbing my cock you pull the foreskin back revealing the sensitive helmet and slowly stick it in the glass with the wasp, shaking the glass to make the wasp angry it lands on my helmet!!! You burst out laughing as you see it's stinger sink in to my helmet!!! My muffled screams fill you with joy!! Arrrr poor baby, you see the stinger still stuck in my cock, but instead of pulling it out you slowly but firmly push it back into my helmet watching it disappear under my skin!! ooooo that will start to get very nice and infective soon!?!? Oh well (not my cock).
it's time for us to go now and do lots of fucking so I'll leave the window open so you can hear are screams of pleasure and joy, this will teach you for being a pervert neighbour!!!
Night slave see you in the morning.... To be continued

SamSam
06-26-2014, 12:33 PM
Part 2 coming soon