PDA

View Full Version : Just found a girl who would bust me today!

Stargazermik
07-23-2014, 05:46 PM
Hi!

I just found a girl on chat, who would bust me today (about 10 hours from now)! I'm so fucking happy :) Its my (and her) first experience with this and I will describe it if its rly going to happen.

Any advices? She don't know anything about this fetish, its just a coffee, walk and some kicks/punches in the balls.

I don't want it to be extreme and don't want to take any serious damage. On the other hand I told her I would just spread my legs and give her free hand (leg?) to do something. Should I set some rules before? Should I give her some advices?

pls, I need quick answers :)

carnivorous_daisy
07-23-2014, 11:07 PM
Hi!

I just found a girl on chat, who would bust me today (about 10 hours from now)! I'm so fucking happy :) Its my (and her) first experience with this and I will describe it if its rly going to happen.

Any advices? She don't know anything about this fetish, its just a coffee, walk and some kicks/punches in the balls.

I don't want it to be extreme and don't want to take any serious damage. On the other hand I told her I would just spread my legs and give her free hand (leg?) to do something. Should I set some rules before? Should I give her some advices?

My advice: view this first meeting as the first of many and work toward building a long term bb relationship, rather than assuming that this may be the last time you'll ever have the chance and therefore have to cram in every position/scenario/script possible. Baby steps. If this is your first time, just have fun. Chances are you won't know how to take a kick and she probably won't know how to deliver them. It's like you're two virgins who are having sex for the first time. Don't expect it to be good, just be safe and have fun. And just like sex, it's the constant working at it that makes it fun. :P

mick_sl8ter
07-24-2014, 12:12 AM
Hi!

When you meet this girl, and the two of you are alone together: pull out your balls , hold them up for her and say:
"I need you to keep punching them as hard as you can, till they are black and blue, or they pop from the sack"

Or you don't have the balls ?

Selftailer
07-24-2014, 01:36 AM
My advice: view this first meeting as the first of many and work toward building a long term bb relationship, rather than assuming that this may be the last time you'll ever have the chance and therefore have to cram in every position/scenario/script possible. Baby steps. If this is your first time, just have fun. Chances are you won't know how to take a kick and she probably won't know how to deliver them. It's like you're two virgins who are having sex for the first time. Don't expect it to be good, just be safe and have fun. And just like sex, it's the constant working at it that makes it fun. :P

No better advise than the above can be done.

basedball
07-24-2014, 01:38 AM
Did you give her a pretext to do it or what did you tell her? If you din't and she accepted, it's likely that she already knows or will know it's a fetish and she's probably ok with it. Good luck!

Alec Anaconda, A1
07-24-2014, 03:28 AM
Hi!

Don’t rush the coffee; use the time to decide if she is sane and you trust her, for you only get one set of balls.

Take a new, unopened, pack of condoms, well hidden.

Make sure that walk takes you to a private place, where fear of discovery will not interfere.

carnivorous_daisy
07-25-2014, 02:16 AM
@Stargazermik: how did it go?

@Selftailer: Thank you for the compliment. :)

Stargazermik
07-28-2014, 03:09 AM
Hello again!

Thank you for any advices, all of them were rather helpful. Only inconvenient thing is that it was first and last our meeting because we are both on vacation, far from work and home and probably won't see each other again. So it's rather hard to build relationship, but I will keep that in mind when I meet someone who's living closer to me.

As I promised, here is report how it went (in advance, sorry for every mistakes, English isn't my first language):

We met about 10am nearby Coffee House - she was really young and sweet, even prettier than on her photos. I'm 27, she is 19 (let's call her Alice), so age difference is somehow big, but we both are still young enough to meet in my humble opinion. She is rather metal/rock type of girl - black clothes, red-dyed hair, but she had no heavy piercing or tattoos and as I asked her, Alice was wearing sneakers instead of her usual bovver boots. Even if it feels sexy, I don't want to risk my balls to get kicked by heavy shoes for a first time ever.

After we grab a coffee, we quickly got along. Maybe because we had some similar music interests and it make at least one topic to talk about. Also it occurred that she is studding same profile in hight school as I was. It wasn't really interesting for me, but as for every teenager, for her school was nearly all of her life so I let her talk and answered all her questions about it, she was bright enough that it wasn't boring as I expected. Weather was fine so after a while I decided that it's a good moment for a walk.

We grabbed a beer and went by the river. Alice seemed rather pleased by all of this, as most of girls when someone older and interesting gives them attention. We continue to talk, make jokes and laugh. When I felt moment is right I brought a topic of kicking my balls. At first she joked if I really want this, but then she started to denial that she could hurt anyone. I calmly tier do explain that I don't want to be hurt, I just want know how it feels when her beautiful leg hits between both mine. Even if Alice smiled, she still don't want to do this - insisting I'm to nice to kick me there. I couldn't explain to her that its not bad for me or her if I want this. I didn't want to be rude, blatant or boring, so I changed topic to temporary don't talk about it. After all its her decision to ballbust me or not, even if she earlier said she would do it, she can always change her mind. Maybe it's not exactly like sex, but it still wrong if you have to force someone.

But I was still jokingly bringing this topic, and even if she was picking up this usually she ended sentence with smile and words "I still won't kick you". At the end of our meeting (she was returning home this evening), after my another suggestion Alice said "ok, let's give it a try, I'll knee you". I was so exited, that only thing I could say was "ok, be gentle". She rest her hands on my shoulders, took a swing, moved her knee... and stopped it before my groin. I was confused, but before I said anything she whispered "I couldn't", bring me closer to her and kissed me. Then we make out for a while. After that "knee" and kiss I was extremely exited and wanted to just rip of her clothes and bring us both to climax, but Alice stopped me and said she have to go. I kissed her again with passion and walk her to station. Along the road we talk about next meeting which probably won't happen, but she invite me to Wacken Open Air concert - now I'm doing everything to go there but it probably wont happen. We part at train station, where she left me unbusted, horny but without regret.

So after all I didn't get my balls busted but I spent afternoon with cute girl which is nice.

My search for ballbuster continue, thanks again for all your advices, maybe I'll use them next time.

EDIT: One more thing - I try to be better at English so if you see any errors, please show me them.

tobby
08-02-2014, 03:12 AM
Interesting experience. It's impressive that you managed to convience her to meet you at the first place. :o

gabriel19
08-28-2014, 11:40 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPNmtDWosVU

Bunch of girls raging about a CoD and they are talking to the prson who is killing them, if you don't want to see the entire video there is some ballbusting related talk at 0:28 to 0:45