PDA

View Full Version : Choose our next ballbuster(s) at Ballbusting Bombshells!

Ballbusting Legends
08-31-2014, 05:31 AM
At Ballbusting Bombshells (www.c4s.com/82343 (http://www.c4s.com/82343)) we suddenly find ourselves with what you might call a "good problem to have"- just in the last week or so, we have too many girls that want to join our "team" of ruthless testicle kickers than what we can possibly accommodate! What can I say, my groin is a big of a "foot magnet" for hot girls, lol. So the idea that I had was that post a list of no less than 13 prospects we currently have, and have the fans vote on who they want to see kicking balls for us next! Of course, with 13 choices, you are welcome to vote for more than one. I've got them listed in our imgur account under the Albums "Ballbusting Prospects" and "More Ballbusting Prospects". with photos that list them as "Ballbusting Prospect #1, #2, etc.". You can either post here as to who you like, or send me a pm, or just email us at: ballbustingbombshells@gmail.com. The feedback is much appreciated!

Our imgur page with the prospects pics is listed at: http://*********************************/

Remember to follow us on Twitter as well: https://*************************

Nitemyst
08-31-2014, 07:56 AM
2,3 & 4 have my vote!! *smiles*

wep
08-31-2014, 10:43 AM
1, 4 and 9 !

vandelescrow
08-31-2014, 05:04 PM
If I was the bustee? 7 and 8.

ron10
08-31-2014, 06:28 PM
# 1 and 9 definely have my vote, balls would love to be punished by those two. Thanks

Ballbusting Legends
08-31-2014, 09:36 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys, it will absolutely be taken into account! If anyone else wants to "weigh in" then I will absolutely take your votes into consideration as well. If you are not Registered here, remember you can also email me- ballbustingbombshells@gmail.com

www.c4s.com/82343

Ballbusting Legends
08-31-2014, 09:46 PM
Here is a bit more info about some of the girls, if it helps in the voting process.....

#12 was a former soccer player- which always turns out well in terms of kicking ability- (Audrina, Maria, and Yana are all soccer players and they are our three best kickers in the new store. Amy was also a soccer player back at BB Legends and holy Christ could she kick). I really like her personality a lot, and she's got long muscular legs which is also good. #2 was also a former soccer player and is very enthusiastic about shooting with us. I think I could have picked better pics of her, but she's kinda got a 21 year old Kim Kardashian thing going on (I know, I hate everything the Kardashians stand for as well but can deal with the look lol).

#7, the Asian girl, has an extensive background in Tae Kwon Do, and a background in dance (ballet or something similar), and a long history of real life ball-kickings. I met with her and she is completely awesome, just extremely charming....I wanted to marry her quite honestly lol. At any rate, her English isn't perfect yet as she just moved here, but I think that kind of adds to her charm. #8 has a background in Karate- she might have said "Green Belt".

The real life serial ballbusters are #8, #6, #7, and #4. #6 is 18 years old and actually got suspended from school this year for kicking a guy in the balls after he groped her amazing ass (talk about a win-win, right?). She tells me she has kicked numerous guys. #4 enjoys ball-tagging guys for fun on a regular basis and has kicked some too. She's very intelligent and fun, and definitely real gets off on bb. And yes, she has real boobs (as do #2 and #8 if you're wondering). #2 also had a story about kicking her ex in the balls, and the stunning #9 has done quite a bit of bb (specifically, kneeing) of guys in relationships.

Nobody has voted for #5 yet, but she's actually just extremely pretty, with a body to die for, and very appealing in every way. The pics I had of her were all I could find, but they don't begin to do her justice......

#13 is one I've had my eye on for a long time, she says she's always wanted to kick a guy in the balls, but we have had some difficulty in getting our schedules lined up. #10 I haven't met with yet, but she has very muscular (yet still feminine) legs and butt that just look so great in our videos. She is out of town, but supposed to come back the first week of September, so hopefully we get something going then.

maxiy01
09-01-2014, 08:49 AM
1, 3 and 9!

arylinth
09-02-2014, 07:49 AM
#7! Great site btw, keep it up.

lolforg
09-03-2014, 02:28 AM
4, 9, 11, 13

Ballbusting Legends
09-06-2014, 07:56 AM
#7! Great site btw, keep it up.

Thanks arylinth! And that you to all who voted btw for your feedback, it's absolutely going to be taken into account.

Btw- those of you like Arylinth who voted for #7 (the beautiful Asian girl), she debuted yesterday at Ballbusting Bombshells in "TAMAKERI" with the stunning and deadly Yana. As I mentioned she has a long background in Tae Kwon Do, and she introduces the jump kick which is just insanely brutal and great to watch, she looks like a real life ninja doing it (just check out the preview and GIF on our home page (www.c4s.com/82343 (http://www.c4s.com/82343)).

#10 (aka Zoey) also made her "kick off" (literally) in Alpha Beta Ballbusters this week, with the ridiculously hot Monica. This is one of our very best clips imo- Zoey kicks like the soccer player that she is, and Monica has many great "toe first" kicks for those who like to see that style of kicking. www.c4s.com/82343 (http://www.c4s.com/82343)

kjsub2domnhose
09-06-2014, 11:58 AM
#9 for SURE, then #4,5,6.

pseudonym02
09-08-2014, 04:23 AM
1, 4, 10, 11

arylinth
09-08-2014, 05:40 PM
Love it! Just bought the tamakeri one. Great work!
Now just find an Indian girl and you will have the holy grail.

Ballbusting Legends
09-10-2014, 01:30 AM
Love it! Just bought the tamakeri one. Great work!
Now just find an Indian girl and you will have the holy grail. Haha thanks man, I will keep an eye out for one for sure!

Also thanks to those of you who made "Tamakeri" with Akira and Yana the #1 ranked ballbusting clip on c4s, and Ballbusting Bombshells the #1 rated studio.

www.c4s.com/82343

ggyy
09-10-2014, 10:56 PM
I've been a fan since BB legend, and I love the new stuff even more! Could you share a little bit how you recruited these girls?

nefarious
09-11-2014, 05:00 PM
All of em'!

Ballbusting Legends
09-13-2014, 03:10 AM
I've been a fan since BB legend, and I love the new stuff even more! Could you share a little bit how you recruited these girls?

Thanks ggyy, great to hear! As for how I recruit these girls, the best answer I can give you is.... in any way I can! I am very relentless about it. I have a local modeling agency that feeds me a lot of "talent" (including Alexis, Rachel, and Samantha at the new studio, and many girls at the old one). Whenever we shoot with a girl we like, I always let them know that a great way to get moved up in the shoot order is to have a hot friend who wants to shoot with her. Some of our very best stuff over the years has been referrals- including Natalie and Liz at the old studio, and Audrina at the new studio. Once in awhile I'll pop into a local strip club to look for talent- not that often, because mostly the girls string you along with no intent to shoot, haha. But, the chance to pop in on a Saturday Night and have 20-30 hot young open minded girls to choose from provides some real opportunity. It also gives me a chance to see them nearly naked which helps you know how they will look in lingerie or other skimpy outfits shooting with us. I also recruit girls from Model Mayhem. It's nice because there are hundreds of hot girls on there, unfortunately, most can't be contacted unless you are a member, and I'm not sure if they will let me become one when I'm not a "photographer" in the traditional sense lol. But, we've gotten some bombshells from that- most recently, Monica.

I would say that the #1 way we recruit girls, however, is on Facebook. I have Cassie contact them as it's less threatening than a guy- I just give her a list of hot girls to contact that I find surfing around and she goes down the list. If you're wondering, about a third of girls respond. Out of that third, about a third will actually follow through and have a meeting with us. And from there, it's almost half that I reject because I just don't think they are right in some way (they seldom decline to shoot once we've gotten to that point). So it's an arduous process at times, but worth the work when we get a Yana or a Maria (both recruited on Facebook). Maria's response at the time was priceless as I recall, something like "do I really get to kick someone in the balls?" or something like that, lol. Back in the day, we also recruited Roxie, Crystal, and Lilly on Facebook, among others.

www.c4s.com/82343

ggyy
09-15-2014, 11:32 PM
That's amazing! I appreciate that there are people like you this dedicated to produce quality content. Also, just curious, not that I will definitely do it, but do you think most of these girls would be open to private session?

spanked
04-22-2015, 05:08 AM
Any word on when we'll see the prospects in new videos?

eggman
04-23-2015, 06:57 PM
Will you guys bring back Megan?

mvp
04-23-2015, 10:48 PM
i would have liked to see the girls but the lings been taken down here

spanked
04-24-2015, 05:04 PM
i would have liked to see the girls but the lings been taken down here
If you google 'ballbusting prospects' it should be one of the first results, the gallery is still there.

eggman
04-26-2015, 04:34 AM
And by the way, why the video T33NAGE BALLBREAKERS: 19-year-olds Megan and Kellie Ballbust Their Tennis Coach end at all of a sudden?

spanked
04-26-2015, 05:55 PM
If you google "ballbusting prospects" the albums are still there, should be the first or second result!

Ballbusting Legends
04-27-2015, 01:40 PM
Any word on when we'll see the prospects in new videos?

I took the list down awhile ago, due to the fact that most of the girls either shot with us and have videos out now, or fell through, so they are by definition no longer "prospects" either way. Akira, Ashley, Zoey, and Bella were all girls on that list who turned out very well imho. There is one more girl who may still shoot with us that I am very excited about- 20 years old, a body that is just insane, and a real life serial ball-kicker to boot. She is scheduled to shoot with us on Saturday, but has been known to be flaky so we shall see. www.c4s.com/82343

Ballbusting Legends
04-27-2015, 01:41 PM
Will you guys bring back Megan?

I wish! Megan has a serious boyfriend now and doesn't want to shoot for that reason. I keep tabs on the situation just in case there is ever "trouble in paradise", you never know how things could change! www.c4s.com/82343

Ballbusting Legends
04-27-2015, 01:44 PM
And by the way, why the video T33NAGE BALLBREAKERS: 19-year-olds Megan and Kellie Ballbust Their Tennis Coach end at all of a sudden?

I am not sure- I filmed it five years ago and can't recall. I will pull the video until I can take a look at it. www.c4s.com/82343

spanked
04-28-2015, 06:01 AM
Thanks, that's a shame though, I loved all of them, especially 4! 2, 3, and 6 were also great, can I have their numbers? lol