PDA

View Full Version : how do you like your victims?

flatwayne
01-02-2001, 10:21 PM
Hi all

Since most of the posts here on this fledgling board have been posted by the 'trample greats' in our community, I thought I would add my voice to this board with a little question to you all.

How do you like the trample victim to behave in the trample films? Do you like them to be passive and silent like Rudy or do you prefer them to shout, grunt and plea for mercy throughout the film?

Personally I prefer the passive victim who simply lies there and takes all the abuse the females want to give out. Rudy is the king of this (here is a man who knows his place!). I enjoy the domination factor of a submissive man lying in the floor with a woman or women trampling his poor body underfoot without any thought or feeling. I find the other kind of victim who shouts and tries to get the tramplers off all the time annoying. After all, isn't a trampling what he really wants? Why then protest? Mind you, I must give total credit to anyone that can endure any trampling for 60 minutes whether they shout or not.

Anyone else share an opinion?

regards

matte
01-03-2001, 01:17 AM
hi flatwayne!
I'm a new member in this forum,from norway.
I also have some of those trample.com videos,and I agree with You ruby is the one i also prefer,just lying there silent and taking it.While Tiny are some annoying with his loud noises and blue face.Tho -it seems like he have to take the worst trampling.Some of the seqenses with tiny are really unbelievable! i wonder somtimes how his conditions really are after some of the worst trampling he gets.Do You think those victims are hurt or damaged sometimes for real?
I also wonder about the trampling women in this films.Are they in real life that mercyless and cruel as they seems,and would they care really how their wictims comes out of it?
Anyway -they are so wonderful
matte

flatwayne
01-03-2001, 09:22 PM
Hi Matte

I am sure that some of our trampling celebrities who feature on this board can comment as to whether the girls actually enjoy it, are naturally sadistic or have no feelings for their victim. Personnally, I feel that most of the girls <u>do</u> care about hurting the males beneath their feet. It must take alot of reassurance from the victim beforehand to get the girls to show little regard for his safety. One or two girls however, namely Kaitlynn and Destiny, seem experienced enough with Rudy and Tiny to know just what limits they can endure, and come across on-screen as though they are cruel in real life.

As for being hurt, yes I am certain that these 'heroes' of ours put up with alot of pain. Just take a look at the end scenes in any of the films involving heels to see the marks and bruises. My wife tramples me weekly but almost always in trainers, other flat shoes or barefoot. She has on one occassion used heels (at my request) and I can vouch for the pain they caused. Yes, they are more erotic and a bigger turn on but a misplaced heel tip or uneven weight distribution soon heightens the senses and I spent the ten minutes or so in fear of being stabbed or feeling a rib snap.

PS. as Fusskuss says, I too am quiet for the most part but it is difficult to remain so when 140lbs of beautiful wife is jumping up and down on my chest!

regards

jumponme
01-04-2001, 08:28 PM
I remember first time I gave this topic a serious though was as I saw a video from fetish.com with Damion as the victim. In my opinion he screemed a lot, too much in my opinion, was my reaction to this video.

Later I have made some experiences myself with the videoproduction on femaledom.com, and found out that Iīm as noisy as Damion was in that video.

Its not becaurse I want be so noisy, nor is it a demand from the videoproducers, its just impossible not to (for me it is so).

I canīt tell anything about videoproduction by other companies but by femaledom.com we often use a day to produce videos. And of course when you enters the battleground to make video no. 5 - its very easy for the girls to make you scream and be noisy.

To the discussion - do they like it ?? (the girls):

All the femalemodels are different, and have found different ways to ending up doing what they do. But I have never experiend that they didnīt have fun doing the videos, they really work them into the topics of the videos. I think that most of them think of it as a kind of challange eg.: "Lets see how fast we can force him to make a rollover"

Some of the models are lifestyle dominants also, but most of them are not.

Regards
jump