PDA

View Full Version : another story

sofxx
10-01-2014, 07:24 AM
Ballbusting TV ProgramPamela: “Hi girls. In this program we are going to learn some techiniques for the ballbusting event. We have invited some girls that have enrolled in our tournamente. We are going to talk with them. So welcome to our participant”Like 10 girls, women came into the studio.The 10 girls and Pamela, the tv conductor, sit on the sofa.Pamela asked to the participant: “So Have you practised ballbusting before?”A tall brown woman said: “Yes, I have been doing that since I was a child. But it is my first tournament”A girls, who is like 16 years old, said: “Not, I have never practised.”Pamela asked her: “So it will be your first time busting balls how do you feel?”Lorena, the 16 year old, answere: “I am very nervous”Roxana, the tall brown woman, said: “Do not worry. You will feel goodl. It is a lot of fun”Lorena said: “Thanks”Pamela talked to the camera: “Today we are going to learn some techiniques for our event. Let present our ballbusting teacher. She is Maria. Let said hi to her.”Maria came into the studio and sit into the sofa with the 10 participant and Pamela, the tv conductor.Pamela asked Maria: “How are you?”Maria said: “Good. I can't wait I want to show how to bust some balls”Pamela shouted: “Bring the males”A group like 20 girls brought like 10 males.Maria, the ballbusting teacher said: “Every Asian women is good at math. An asian women know Boy's two + Women boots = Boy on the floor. I need you to show my work, asshole”Federico, one of the males, said: “No, not kick my balls”Maria asked the audice: “Where do you think I am gonna kick them?”the audience said: “In the nuts...”Maria said: “You got it”Maria got closed to one of the males and kicked him.Federico said: “oh my bollcks!!!” and he fell to the ground.Maria said: “Right in the nuts!!!”Pamela, the tv program conductor, said: “ha ha ha. One man down”Roxana the tall brown woman said: “Yeah, got his knackers”Lorena the newbie ballbuster said: “oh, how they bounced, go on you bastard”Maria got closed to her second male and kneed him. Pamela the tv presenter said: “Another man down”Lorena the 16 years old said: “go to the ground and cup your throbbing bollocks ha ha ha!!!”Maria got closed to her third male and she said: “Your testicles are mine, bitch!”Maria told the audiende: “Step 1: Grab them”Maria grabbed the testiclesThe male said: “arrgh please”Maria told the audience: “Step 2: Twist them”Maria twisted the testicles.The male said: “whoor arrgh whoor please”Pamela said: “Go on Maria, squeeze those bollcks”Lorena the newbie said: “make him howl in agony!”Maria finally told the audiende: “Step 3: Rip his motherfucking balls off!!!”Maria with all her force pulled his nuts.The male laid on the floor and said: “oh my balls, urrggghhh, my acheing balls”Roxana said: “Yeah, you broke his knackers”Maria the teacher said: “I don't know if they can pass out when you squezee their testicles”Lorena the 16 years old said: “He is still conscious. Let see what happens if I jam my high heel into his sack”Lorena stomped his left nuts with her right high heel shoes.Lorena said: “oooo honey. Do your little nut hurt?”The male said: “My ball please”Maria stop Lorena and said: “You will have your turn. Please let him keep them”Lorena bent over and said to him: “Make me angry again and I will cut them off”Maria got close to her fourth victim and said: “Do you want me to raise your voice for a few octaves?”Maria grabbed his nuts and said: “Now sign”The male did not respond.Maria said: “These right here are what me make the boss. Got it?”The male said: “Yes”Maria squeezed his nuts like twenty seconds and she said: “They're swollen and red”Maria asked the boys: “Having fun guys?”The 10 boys said: “Please, dont hurt our balls anymore”Maria asked the female student and the audience: “What do you think girls?”The audience shouted:”Hurt them”The 10 girls student: “Said, continue showing some techiniques we want to learn more”Marias said to the boys: “See boys, we have to contiune”All the boys said: “Owww my fucking balls. Not fair. Give us some rest. We continue another day”Pamela the tv presenter said to the boys: “Just wait a minute, boys. I want to talk to you and I dont want you to speak. Boys should be cooperative if not I will be angry and you know what will be happenig with your nuts”Maria before going to her fifth boy. She said to her student, the future event participant. “Girls, the techinique I am going to show is very difficult. You have to practise a lot just to have a good aim”Maria got closed to her fifth boy and said. “Girls you see this heel? I am gonna to press it into one of his testicles so we can hear his scream”Maria turned her back to the boy and she ordered him to held her waist. When the boy was holding her, Maria with all her force dig her hill in one of his testicles.The boy said: “Oh fuck, my nuts” and he fell down.Maria said: “See girls it is a painful techinique but very difficult to do”Maria asked the boy: “How are the balls?”The boy said: “urggh ouch”One of the girls student said: “Hmmmph, I think his nuts are in his stomach”Maria said: “I think so.” She bent down and she said to him: “Dont worry, your nuts will be ok. I think in two weeks”Pamela the tv presenter said: “Next day, let them use cups”Maria, the teacher, said: “It is so difficult for girls to learn with cups. They need to feel real testicles”Pamela said: “I did not know that. So I have to learn with real ones”Maria said: “Yes”Pamela asked: “To practise ballbusting is the same big or small balls”Maria answered: “Yes, it is the same. But they have to be real ones”Pamela asked: “May I kick one?”Maria: “Wait, first let me show the techinique. After that the girls and you are going to have some fun, putting into practised the technique that I have been showing”The girls and Pamela, the tv presenter, said: “Please, we cannot wait.”Maria, the teacher, said: “To be a good ballbuster, first you have to be a good listener and learn a lot of techinique. Second you have to calm down if not you are going to miss the testicles”Pamela said: “Now we are going to the commercial after them we continue with the program”During the commercial.Pamela said: “Maria, We do not have so much time. The programa last one hour. Please, show your techinique faster.”Maira said: “Ok, no problem.”Pamela said: “Yes. We want to show in the program the girls and I how we put into practice the new techinique”Maira: “Sure, no problem. Have you got some boys, because mine are very broken and need them for another demostration in two weeks”Pamela said: “Do not worry. We have eleven boys. Ten for the girls and one for me.“After the commercialPamela said: “So we are here again. Let Maria shows us more ballbusting techiniques”Maria knelt down to her next victim and said: “I am going to wreck his nuts with my fists. See here how it is done”Pamela, the tv presenter, said: “I am gonna hold the mic right here, so all you girls in the audience can hear what a pair of balls sound like when the are destroyed”Maria connected her right fist into his testicles.Pamela with her microphone so closed to his balls said: “I can hear a crunching sound and he is making some funny high-pitched noises”Pamela put her microphone into his mouse and she said: “lets hear what he is saying”. In the studio it could be heard through the speakers “Oh my fucking bollocks”. The ten girls, the future participant of the ballbusting event, and the girls from the auditorium started to laught.Maria again connected her right fist into his testicles.Pamela said: “Oh, boy. You punched his balls really hard Maria, I saw how they flattened agains his groin”Pamela move her microphone from his balls to his mouse and said: “Let hear what he is saying”Through the speaker it could be hear: “Oh my ball, I think I am gonna throw up”.Maria move to the seven boy and said: “This will be the final one. I wanted to kick ten just to show ten techiniques but we do not have time”Maria got closed to her seven boy and said: “Took of your pant and brief”.Pamela saw his two balls and penis. She got hot and said: “Go on Maria, I will lift his little cock out. I want to see those knacker crushed into his groin”When Pamela was lifting the boy penis, Maria started to take off his boots.Pamela got more hot and started to stroke his penis. She stroke his penis so fast that unintentionally she hitted his nuts.The boy was feeling pleasure and pain.Maria saw what was happening and said: “A new ballbustin techinique. Stroke the penis and hit the balls at the same time.”Pamela with her strong arms stroke harder and harder. Sometimes her hand slip and hardly crushed his nuts.The boy said: “Aaarhg, please argh”While Pamela was stroking his penis her niplles erected. She was feeling excited.