PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting/********** Fight Story 2

ctruj003
10-05-2014, 08:29 AM
Married Grudge Match
By Dasma
(let me know what you think)

My hands were tied, above my head. A pact was a pact and I could feel the eyes of all the arena watching me. She walked up to my suspended body and smiled evily. My legs aloof she shot an uppercut straight into my testicles. I yelled fiercely. Her tanned body all oiled and glistening with her 36C breasts.

She grabbed me by the balls and squeezed hard. Looking up at me she said, “ Im going to have fun breaking these, your balls will not survive.” I panicked but before I could start my complaint she pulled twine from her thong and began tying my balls at the base. She then gave a downward tug making sure it was fastened. I gulped and suddenly she pulled a device out.

She tied my testicle rope to the floor and then began pressing the button, which controlled the ropes holding my hands above my head. She looked at me and said,” lets see what your balls are made of, (she chuckled). My taut testicles were then stretched as my body lifted away from the canvas. I felt the pain deep in my stomach as my body was being separated from my manhood.

As I reached my breaking point I began to beg. Carla was my wife and had asked me to join in self-defense classes to help her out. She however, was upset and she wanted nothing other than to dismantle me. The crowd witnessed me elevate and as the pressure on my pulled sac began I pleaded with her.

She then without a notice gave a vicious uppercut to my stretched unprotected testicles. Over and over she smashed my balls into paste, her grunts and yells audible throughout. I dangled suspended by my arms begging for relief. She said to me the only way you get out of this device is if you fight me, one on one. No holds barred, just you and me, remember self defense? She then pulled a knife from the corner turnbuckle and said with a sheepish grin, Or I slice your balls off right now, what will it be?

I immediately replied, “ Ill fight!” Her smile widened and she said to me with confidence, “good then ill start breaking you in.” She uppercutted my balls straight into my throat a good 18 times. Each blow bringing me to a wimper. As she paused she stepped back and delivered a vicious snap kick into my taut balls as she continued to press the button elevating me off the mat.

The pain was excruciating and my legs flailed as I pleaded once more. I thought we were to fight?! I asked, She said oh we will after I’m done. With that said she jumped onto my body hugging me like a long lost friend and suddenly rotated her body on my suspended frame.

Her face directly in front of my balls, she muttered, this you’ll never forget. She grabbed my testicles within the twine and dug her nails into my scrotum, each hand around one testicle. She beard down as the crowd roared, begging her to finish me. My eyes rolled back into my head as I almost lost consciousness, She brought her left leg back and kicked me while holding onto my balls straight in the face.

The disorientation I already had was met by profuse bleedng as she had gashed my nose open. Still holding onto my tied balls she pulled the knife from her garment and undid the tie around my balls with one clean swipe. I thought I was free but then she hit the release button for my suspended arms as she tugged on my scrotum.

I fell like a sack of potatoes and her hands continued to hold my balls, nails deep as we met the mat. My balls flattened into the floor and my head bucked backwards as I convulsed from the pain.

I layed on my back when she stood up letting go of my bruised sack, she then said now we fight. I was already deeply in pain and as she made her statement she slammed her heel into my swollen testicles. I curled into a protective fetal position but this was met with a rear choke hold. She grabbed my neck viciously and crushed my neck as I reached for relief. Suddenly I felt her nails reach between my legs and take hold of my tender balls, while she stood with me in front , being choked.

She was very strong and lifted me by the balls as my legs flailed in front of me. She ran straight into the turnbuckle impaling my testicles with her fist into the top corner pad. My balls were smashed to bits and the pain made me vomit over the ring..

Not letting go she cocked back her ball sealed fist and rammed it into the turnbuckle again. I convulsed and the crowd roared as the women jumped and cheered, I heard her say , its time to break these and make you my bitch.

With that statement she hurled my legs over the top rope balls still in hand and then released my balls and grabbed my arms from the underside drape of the rope. She propelled her legs backward and viciously stomped my testicles to paste into the corner as I let scream of desperation out.

With my nuts pinned I was useless as she arched backward applying more pressure to my delicate manhood. She then bent her knees and re launched her self over and over again, decimating my testicles and leaving me in a speechless confabulation.

My head drooped over the turnbuckle as I attempted to regain my composure. She jumped off my balls as I laid draped over the corner turnbuckle and with a vicious right jab she yelled, “ Its over now!” She nailed my balls with alternating left and rights smashing them into the corner. Each hit was met with explosive applause as my head bobbed side ways. Drool began to come out of my mouth as she punched my testicles to paste.

After her vicious onslaught, she stepped back and nailed my pinned balls with a brutal heel kick that basically nailed me to the post. She kept her position and increased the pressure on my testicles.

She let her leg fall after the pressure from her leg left me draped over the corner of the ring, testicles wide open. She then reached around my neck with one hand as her other hand secured my globe sized testicles at the base.

With no spirit left to fight back she picked me up off the turnbuckle holding me by the balls and throat from behind. She paraded me around the ring for a few seconds, met with enthusiasm from the crowd and secured my balls at the base as she dropped me on her bent knee. My left testicle exploded and was turned to mush as I fell face down onto the mat.

I laid without movement as she stepped in between my legs from behind and kicked them apart. With a sheepish cry, she let me know who was in charge. “ I already broke you Dan, now Im going to make you remember me.” With that said she stomped on my remaining testicle 4 times and then slammed her fist into my prone sac, pinning my ball to the ground. Her hand then became a claw and she secured the remaining part of my scrotum with the twine she had used earlier to suspend my body.

She grabbed the elevation device hook and tied the rope to it the other end fastened to my balls. She then said here’s to the stronger sex, tough guy, and she pressed the button. My body was lifted off the mat immediately as my testicles took the load.

I slammed the mat with my fist begging as my pelvis was drawn up. I asked her, Why are you doing this?! She replied as I slowly hung from my balls, because you messed with my friend a long time ago and we never forget. Suddenly I was completely hanging from my balls, I felt as if they would snap off in any moment.

Carla then began pounding my body as if it were a punching bag punching my midsection with kicks and punches. I dangled and with one swift move she pulled her knife in mid air yelling, let me get that for you as she sliced the rope and testicles from my body.

I fell straight to the mat and looked up to see her beautiful ass towering over me as I convulsed, my testicles still suspended from the rope. She made a hand claw and viciously grabbed my testicles as I stared at her ass.

Testicles in hand she closed her fist smashing them to an even greater pulp then they already were. I passed out as I heard the female crowd yell, “ whos the stronger sex!” over and over again. Carla displayed my mangled sack for the camera as the trainer rushed in to tend to me. Carla raised her fist and yelled, I beat you and broke you! Your balls are mine!

Anymous1
10-06-2014, 12:22 AM
Greetings Dasma

I am extremely happy to see you writing another story. Much like the previous story, I enjoyed reading this one as well. I love just about every manner of your writing style. I really hope you continue writing and I hope the stories are longer and posted more frequently. Thanks again.

poolman2
10-07-2014, 04:51 AM
Dasma/ctruj003,

Good story! :bananajum I very much enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.

poolman2 :bananawin