PDA

View Full Version : anyone discuss why we want balls be busted by girls

mimi_cvcat
11-15-2014, 05:13 AM
:D
Hi, wish my post find you guys all fine.

I've been into ballbusting fatansy for years. It makes me aroused while reading extreme ballbusting story which involves testicle rupture
by deliberate women. Merciless kicks by sexy girls into dangling balls shown in some bb videos are really attractive.
I am aroused by placing my wife's knee cap against my balls.
Does this fetish harmful or what extend does it influence to human's mind and body? Is it commonly exist in males' mind? What causes this?

rgs
BB fan

mick_sl8ter
11-15-2014, 09:07 AM
:D
Hi, wish my post find you guys all fine.

I've been into ballbusting fatansy for years. It makes me aroused while reading extreme ballbusting story which involves testicle rupture
by deliberate women. Merciless kicks by sexy girls into dangling balls shown in some bb videos are really attractive.
I am aroused by placing my wife's knee cap against my balls.
Does this fetish harmful or what extend does it influence to human's mind and body? Is it commonly exist in males' mind? What causes this?

rgs
BB fan

Mental disorder. Severe brain damage.

tobby
11-15-2014, 12:12 PM
Mick, would you say that even the fact of being turned on by the fantasy of having your balls hit by women for their fun is also an indication of mental disorder?

sebi40
11-15-2014, 12:47 PM
As soon as you are not replacing sex with ballbasting then it is OK.
What I mean is to keep a healthy and larger sexual activity.
Even if you like very much ice-cream is not healthy to eat only ice-cream.

phkicks
11-15-2014, 03:42 PM
Tobby... Mick is obviously being sarcastic...

Su0
11-16-2014, 08:43 AM
Aroused from being humiliated, just like many other femdom fetishes. A mean girl using a man's sexual sweetspot to bring him down.

Ballbusting is figurative emasculation of a man by a girl. Literal emasculation, castr4tion, is also related as we can see some people like castr4tion fantasies here. That's straight from Freud's psychoanalsysis, a girl castr4ting a man is taking his power from him the worst way possible.

But it is interesting how ballbusting is a fetish in America, Europe and Asia too. It's in all cultures so it has to do with some general patters in people's mind about men, women and power.

try
11-18-2014, 05:19 PM
Aroused from being humiliated, just like many other femdom fetishes. A mean girl using a man's sexual sweetspot to bring him down.

Ballbusting is figurative emasculation of a man by a girl. Literal emasculation, castr4tion, is also related as we can see some people like castr4tion fantasies here. That's straight from Freud's psychoanalsysis, a girl castr4ting a man is taking his power from him the worst way possible.

But it is interesting how ballbusting is a fetish in America, Europe and Asia too. It's in all cultures so it has to do with some general patters in people's mind about men, women and power.

Agreed, it's the ultimate rejection when a girl attacks the mans sexual organs. That she's pretty isessential, so he wants to screw her, but she thinks he's worth nothing more than a kick in the nuts.

J T
11-19-2014, 06:35 PM
I completely get off on the power exchange. I idolize the woman who busts me. She can be brutal and cruel cuz she knows we both love it, but in the end she knows for some unexplainable reason I want it even more. I can never get enough of a gorgeous leg getting ready to hurt me, I know it makes no sense. I'm scared cuz I know it's going to hurt, but it's what I want. Since I can't explain it, we just enjoy it....