PDA

View Full Version : Found some ironic hatemail...

One from the Vaults
11-26-2014, 04:26 PM
Today I discovered that Facebook has an "other" folder next to the inbox, about which it doesn't notify you. Mostly what's in there is messages from events/groups, and occasionally messages sent by people who weren't on your friends list. A couple years ago I'd done an interesting public spectacle, so looking through those messages I found about a dozen people praising me in various ways... and one hater, who said she wanted to kick my balls. How perfect is that? Even when I lose I win... almost everyone loves what I did, and the one who didn't wanted to indulge my fetish.

Sharing here because I know I like seeing pictures of hot girls who want to kick balls, and because I really don't feel bad about sharing the profile of someone who threatened me:

https://www.facebook.com/lfmwigs

One from the Vaults
11-26-2014, 04:31 PM
While I know it's a terrible idea to do any pain play with someone you don't actually trust, I'm really tempted to goad her a bit, see if she still wants to. It's been a couple years

kdunstfan
11-27-2014, 01:23 AM
Um, what did you say to prompt that, and more importantly...what did she say to you!!!??? :D

squashedbananas
11-27-2014, 02:15 AM
She can feel free to kick my balls!

tobby
11-27-2014, 03:32 AM
Interesting topic! Please post a screenshot of her message (or just the text) and if possbile share the story behind this incident. :thumbup

ballbust10
11-27-2014, 11:17 AM
Interesting topic! Please post a screenshot of her message (or just the text) and if possbile share the story behind this incident. :thumbup

I second this request. A screencap of her threat so we can see her exact words. She's hot!

J T
11-27-2014, 02:24 PM
She is cute enough to fantasize about! I'm with you she can kick me....

One from the Vaults
11-27-2014, 08:32 PM
The message wasn't that interesting or relevant or I'd have already copied it.

"Many of the visitors in the hall that day would have gladly given you a swift kick to the balls, which I would have done if my elderly grandmother hadn't been there."

Not posting the context because it'd give away my identity, and because it's not important. Suffice it to say that her opinion was very much the minority (the overwhelming majority of messages I got were congratulatory, and many people at the event itself thanked me profusely). Also the reason she claimed to be angry was nonsense, saying that I'd disrupted something which actually proceeded on schedule and wasn't interrupted in any way (I just made it a lot more interesting). Sorry, but it has to stay vague. :-p

Anyway I tried to goad her on a bit but didn't get much reply.

Juber
11-28-2014, 11:07 PM
Little did she know that this was a favor... :weryfun

nycguy28
12-01-2014, 09:37 AM
The message wasn't that interesting or relevant or I'd have already copied it.

"Many of the visitors in the hall that day would have gladly given you a swift kick to the balls, which I would have done if my elderly grandmother hadn't been there."

Not posting the context because it'd give away my identity, and because it's not important. Suffice it to say that her opinion was very much the minority (the overwhelming majority of messages I got were congratulatory, and many people at the event itself thanked me profusely). Also the reason she claimed to be angry was nonsense, saying that I'd disrupted something which actually proceeded on schedule and wasn't interrupted in any way (I just made it a lot more interesting). Sorry, but it has to stay vague. :-p

Anyway I tried to goad her on a bit but didn't get much reply.

cant see the fb profile without fb... anyone got a link to the pic?

sicko666
12-01-2014, 11:12 AM
LOL just tried, looks like she recieved too many requests for her foot to kick and she needs to recoop her energies "This content is currently unavaliable" guess she got too many requests for her services lol!!!!