PDA

View Full Version : ballbusting story -- the cheating boyfriend movie

sofxx
11-30-2014, 09:06 AM
The ideas were taken from the following link:http://ballbustingboys.blogspot.de

The cheating boyfriend

Casting the cheating boy

First boy: Juan

Juan is 21 years old and claims to be an actor. His resume says he had done mostly theatre.

“Let’s see if he is good at getting hits to the balls” Megan chuckled.

“Hi, I’m Juan”, he said.

“I’m Megan”, she replied.

“Welcome to the cheating bofriend movie”

He laughed. “Sounds weird…”

“Oh, don’t be afraid, I’m not gonna kick you in the nuts now. We’re gonna talk first…”

Juan face turned pale and sat down on the couch.

“So, this is about hits to the crotch, right?”

“Yeah, we’re gonna have a movie with cheating boyfrieng being hitted in the nuts. A funny movie.”

“Okay.”

“You ever been hit in the nuts?”

“Yes, I have”

“Yeah. So that’s no problem for you, Juan?”

“No problem at all. ”

“I think we have to get some footage of you taking a few kicks. That okay?”
Juan looked a bit uneasy but he nodded. “Of course.”
“Okay, first we are gonna do some front kicks. Stand here, hands on your hips and spread your legs., you filming?”
“I’ve been filming from the beginning.” said the camarawoman
“Okay”, Megan said, “focus on Juan balls. I’ll just get some kicks in.”
With that Megan stepped back and kicked Juan right in the balls. She didn’t go full force.
“Everything okay?” Megan asked.
“Well...It hurst a litte... though…” Juan groaned while bending over and massaging his nuts.
“Should I go harder?” asked Megan
“Would be okay if you go a little softer.” Juan was still bending over.
Megan chuckled. “Let’s try a kick from behind.”
Megan positioned him facing the camera and stepped behind him. Now Megan used her full force when she sent her foot crashing between his legs, catching both of his nuts and sending them flying towards the camera and swinging back again. It was a great sight…
And Juan was putting on a show for the camera. He made a funny face und crossed his eyes, moaning again and grabbing his beaten balls. “I think now you cracked them!” the woman director winced. “You cracked them good!”
“Oh, I don’t think so. Let’s have a look”, Megan laughed and kneeled down next to him.
Megan grabbed his junk.
I love this guy. He should get some better acting roles! He is funny and sexy and absolutely entertaining…
Juan squealed. He tried to remove Megan hands from his junk, but she held on to them.
Megan saw, the camerawoman, laugh behind the camera.
She let go of his balls and punched them with her left hand from below for good measure. Juan screamed, grabbed his balls and fell to his knees. He was in severe pain, his face bright red and his hands clutching his precious jewels.
“Any last words for the angry girlfriend?” Megan asked.
Juan looked into the camera, through the pain and said in a squeaky voice: “I am sorry...”
Megan put an angry face “I dont believe you and I just love to kick ex-boyfriend nuts!” she took a running start and kicked him, shouting “Hey, I am going to have your eggs for breakfast!”. He was lifted several inches of the ground, his nuts taking the full force of thekick. he felt dizzy, the pain was unbearable and he sank to the ground.
The woman director chuckled: “He’s fantastic! He can take kicks!”
“Absolutely,” Megan said
We have our first candidate!

sofxx
11-30-2014, 09:16 AM
The link were I get the ideas was http://ballbustingboys.blogspot.de/p/the-danny-and-david-stories.html

sofxx
11-30-2014, 10:15 AM
The link were I get the ideas was http://ballbustingboys.blogspot.de/p...d-stories.html

Second boy: Ariel

For our next casting we had invited Ariel. He is 19 years old, quite tall and a bit skinny.
He was a bit late and Megan waited for twenty minutes until he arrived.
“I’m sorry… I have a problem with my girlfriend and… Well, I’m sorry”, Ariel said when he came into the door. He was the stereotypical chauvinist: Jeans hanging low around his waist, his t-shirt has a cartoon of a girl showing her breast.
“No problem. I think we should start right away. You know what this is all movie is about?” Megan asked him.
“Yup”, he said, “The angry girlfriend or somtheing like that”
“Okay. Have you ever been kicked in the balls?”
“No. Of course I have hit a lot of ex-girlfriend in their heart. But they haven’t kicked me in the balls.” Ariel grinned and looked at Megan. “Seems like today will be the first time…”
“Yes it will,” she grinned back and explained to him that we were going to shoot the videos in the in underwear. Ariel had no problem with that and stripped to his jeans shorts showing his big junk. “Can I leave them on?”
“Of course. I do not want to see you chauvinist balls”, Megan told him. “I hate boys who breaks girls heart”
“Ahhm, well...I ...”, Ariel said awkwardly.
Megan sat down on the couch. She was wearing a padded v-front strapless cup beige underwear. Megan motioned him to stand in front of the couch, facing at the camera.
Megan started to punch them, first with her right, then with her left fist. Right, left, right, left, harder and harder.
Ariel shrieked and sank to the ground.
“Stand up” Megan ordered him.
“One moment”; he moaned, comforting his balls and squirming on the floor.
“You are doing great, Megan!” said the woman director from behind the camera. “This ‘punching ball” thing looks awesome on film!”
“It feels awesome doing it, too!” Megan chuckled.
“Instead of a kick with my barefoot I split your balls with my hot hair straightening. What do you think?”
Ariel took a worry face and looked at Megan. “It will so painful.”
“Yes, I know. A lot of girls will laught in the movie” said Megan
“Megan. Great idea. It would look fantastic!” assured the woman director.
Ariel stood in front of the camera with a worry face.
She grabbed the iron hair and suggested: “What about a little joke? Say something to the camera, something like ‘I didn't date her... it was not me....’ Then I hit you with it.”
Megan turn on the iron head and she started to iron her hair with both hands.
Ariel said: “It was not me...I didnt kiss her...” Megan shrugged and smashed his nuts with the heat iron. His balls were hit right on, both of them. Ariel cryied and fell to floor.zoomed in on his face. “Ohhh, my nads”, Ariel cryied, then he looked into the camera with a wonderful painful expression on his face.
The camarawoman let the camera zoom in on the pain on his face and his balls. The iron hair lay right next to him.
“Good one Megan. A lot of girls will laught histerically” said the makeup woman.
“It would be great to see if you burnt his nuts with the iron hair” added the woman dress assistant.
Then the woman director did not agree “I dont agree with that. It will not be a terror movie. It is a funny familiy movie. We’d like to see a girl doing a hard kick to his balls. You know, just to know them that they have to respect us. Some girls would not like to see his ex balls burnt”
“We let him recover for a few minutes. He is crying a lot” said Megan
“I think I got them both”, Megan whispered, “what do you think?”
The women nodded and Ariel continue crying on the floor.
The women writer said: “I thik Ariel shoud be rejected. He is so weak”.

sofxx
11-30-2014, 06:49 PM
I am Megan and I am the principal actress for ballbusting movies and the director of all the videos. In fact, it was my idea to get the whole thing started. We have just begun with the casting and filming the first few segments of the cheating boyfriend. I will keep you updated on our progress…
So here we are, just getting started for another movie “the ballbusting playground”. I have teamed up with my camerawomen (they are quite good at it) and we will try to give you a movie that you will love so much.
We want the “ballbusting playground” movie to look funny, friendly and playful, so we ditched the first ideas in a park with sandpitchs, healdbars, toggogan.
Okay, I have to go. We have a casting scheduled for today. We have some women, girls and few boys. From the photos they looks great. We’ll see how much they enjoys our ballbusting playground casting…
First casting

“I was wondering if I could, you know, join the team”, Martina said.
Martina was forty age mother. Her height was 1.70. She had blonde hair and athetlic body.
“You mean you want to work as an actress for our movie?”
She smiled and nodded.
“Well, sure, I mean, we could do a casting and then I will make a decision” Megan stumbled.
“you’re perfect for our movie. If you have the time we could do the casting right now.”
“Okay”, Martina said.
Megan looked around, searching for her camera.
“Great”, Megan smiled. “Now let’s start filming. First, you’re going to introduce yourself to the camera.”
Martina nodded.
“Introduce yourself. Name, age, anything you like”, Megan encouraged her.
Martina chuckled and looked down to her feet. “Okay.” she faced the camera and smiled again. “Hi, I’m Martina. I’m 40 years old and I’m a gym school teacher. I’m 1,70 tall”
Megna shrugged. “It was okay. Let’s get to the fun part.”
“What do you wanna do first?” Martina asked Megan.
“Well, we are going to have a scence outside in a playground. There will be some women actress and also some girls” said Megan
“ok. But what do I have to do?” asked Martina
“I don't know. You have to show what you can do. You must be create an innovative” said Martina.
Martina and Megan ran out of the building and went to the playground.
Martina saw a group of girls with theirs mothers. They were having some fun. Some girls were using the wooden swings, others the monkey bars. Another group were making caste on the sandpit.

Martina also saw a boy climbing the towering metal slides.

“Do something” shouted Megan.

Martina ran towards the towering metal slides and grabbed the boy by his balls.
“Great” thought Megan.

Martina said: “What are you doing here? It is a girls only playground” The boy with a fearful face said: “I lost...ouch... please...ouch...my balls ...be careful....we are only acting”.

sofxx
12-04-2014, 05:51 PM
the link were I got the idea
http://ballbustingboys.blogspot.de/2007/12/casting-twins.html?zx=5681af9f03c11dd3

of course I have changed the story and the sexes

Casting the twins

When Megan arrived for third casting, she found, her camerawoman, in the kitchen, making coffee.
“They are already here”, she said. “They wanted to ‘limber up’…”
“What?” Megan didn’t understand.
“They are warming up. In the studio”, she said impatiently and nodded to the spare room that we used for the castings. There they were, Luly the sister and John, the brother.
So now they were ‘limbering up’ in the ‘studio’. When Megan looked at them she understood. One of them was doing the splits on the floor. When the girl saw Megan. She extended her hand.
“Hi, I’m Lulyl”, he said, “this is my brother John.”
John waved at Megan.
“I’m Megan”, she said, “why are you doing……that?”
“Oh”, Luly laughed, “I am a professional gymnasts.”
Megan paused and looked at John. He was wearing a skin-tight costume, a huge bulge protruding from his crotch. Luly was wearing an tight mini skirt. “So why are you here – shouldn’t you audition for the olympic games or something?”
“Oh, I have tried to get into. But apparently I am not good enough…” She went over to his brother, who was looking at the floor with a shyness in his face. “So my mother thought I could try ballbusting.” With that she forcefully pushed up on his brother’s short, causing his bulge to flatten.
“Ow!” John yelled and tried to get out of his vulnerable position. Luly laughed and pushed up again, mashing John's nuts once more. “Ow!” John yelled louder.
Smirking at his brother, Luly pushed up one last time. “Ow!!” John yelled.
“Okay. Great. Let’s start!” Megan said.
“So, are you willing to do nudity on camera?” Megan asked John.
John was still nursing his balls, so Luly answered: “Well, he used to work as strippers at a bar in…”
“Erotic dancers!” John interrupted.
Megan ripped off his costume pants, causing his genitals to flop around in the air.
“May I introduce to you: The Flying Twins”, Luly proclaimed and with a quick movement of her right hand she slapped his brother’s sac, causing it to flop around some more until John grabbed his package in pain. “Ow!”
“This would be fun.” said Megan
Luly looked at Megan, rolled her eyes and punched again his brother full force in his naked nuts.
John bend over in pain and Megan burst out laughing. “That’s it, Luly, that’s what we are here for…”
And the casting hadn’t even begun.
Megan told them what we were planning for the casting.
“Let’s start with a punch”, Megan suggested.
He spread his legs apart, causing the tip of his dick to rest right at his navel and his balls to bulge above. “Megan, your turn!” he grinned.
“With pleasure!” Megan took the opportunity, lifted her fist and hammered it down on his nuts, squashing them.
“Yeah, that will teach the cheating boyfriend” shouted Luly, the sister.
He collapsed on the ground, writhing and cradling his balls. He stood up. “My turn next!” said Luly.
John complied.
She seemed to really enjoy busting his brother’s balls.
Megan motioned for the sister to keep silent and grabbed a large book – it was a dictionary – from the bookshelf above the couch. John couldn’t turn his head, so he didn’t see what Megan was up to.
“I’ll count to three”, Luly grinned, “one, two…” And Megan slammed the heavy book down on John bulging balls, catching both of them under it and flattening them with an audible ‘splat’.
John froze, his mouth open, his eyes slowly beginning to lose focus. ”Ow”, he whispered, rolling onto the floor in a fluent motion.
“Oooh, that was a bad one, Megan”, Luly bent down next to him. “That was a really bad one…” Megan looked at them, winked, and spoke to John. “Looks like your tires are flat…”
John groaned. “You are just a piece of shit, Will. Owww, my nuts hurt. What did you do that with?”
“A book”, Megan grabbed the dictionary. “A dictionary. If we look under ‘P’ as in ‘pain’ we should find your picture… And if we look under ‘B’ as in ‘balls, broken’ we should find…”
“Oh, stop it already”, Luly interrupted.
“Ready for the next round?” Luly asked cheerfully.
“That would be a squeeze”, Megan assisted.
“Oh, a squeeze”, Luly clapped her hands. John didn’t seem to be that enthusiastic about the thought. “I used to have squeezing my brother when we were younger.” Luly smiled.
John nodded with a painful expression on his face, remembering the pain from years ago – and feeling the pain from moments ago…
She grabbed the base of her brother ballsac tightly with her left hand, causing both nuts to protrude obscenely on top of her closed fist. She looked his brother in the eyes with a menacing expression on her face. Then she grabbed the trapped balls with her right hand and squeezed.
“Ohhhh”, Megan grimaced, “you worked on your squeezing…”
“Oh yes, I have”, Luly said, still looking into his brother’s eyes, and with a quick turn of the hand she twisted his brothers balls around 180 degrees.
Megan quickly interjected: “Luly, that could lead to severe testicle tor…”
“Calm down”, Luly said, her eyes still locked at her brother. She twisted the nuts back again in the opposite direction. “I am a professional ballbuster”
Megan decided to skip the girlfriend revenge squeeze on and move to the kick now. She didn’t want to see what Luly would do to his brother. She would probably rip his nuts right out of their sac…
“Okay, final scence”, Megan announced, “the no more babies ex-girlfriend kick.”
The twins stood up. She didn’t seem to be in any pain, except her broken nails. John on the other hand was still nursing his freshly squeezed package and moaning.
Megan decided to have the twins take a break. She started to feel sorry for the poor boy. She made them some coffee and she talked about the Boy Cheating movie. Megan explained that she had always been interested in girls kicking movies in movies and that she had trained for that scences since she was eleven. Now she could put that experience to good use…
Ten minutes later they resumed the casting.
Megan instructed John to go into a backbend. John leaned back, his hands and feet on the ground. His cock and balls hung low between his spread legs.
“You are supossed to be fucking another girls. So I see you and I kick your balls the harder as I can” said Megan.
“No, please. Change the scence. Please” beg the John.
Megan didnt answer “Are you ready?” she asked and stepped back to get a running start.
“Oh, wait a moment” said a the hairdresser and she went below to John. She flopped John dick back so that it rested on his belly, pointing to his face, and the nuts were in free view. “Now I have have a clean shot”, Megan said, seeing his testicles and went for it.
Herr kick was earth-shattering. her pointy boot fit perfectly between his eggs.
John yelped in pain and collapsed on his back, he rolled into the fetal position again, rolling back and forth, moaning and groaning and massaging his newly smashed marbles.
Megan jumped on one boot and rubbed the other one . “Boy, that even hurt my foot!” she cursed. Looking at him brother on the ground, she analyzed: “I think, no more babies for the cheating boyfriend.”
“I don’t think he’s in the mood to receive another kick”, Luly assumed. “Would you like to…?” Luly asked Megan.
Megan shrugged. “No problem. Would you like to use my boots?”
Luly looked at her boots. “No, that’s okay.”
Luly tried to imitate Megan earth-shattering kick, punting his nuts hard. She didn’t quite succeed in force and effect, but judging from his facial expression She had gotten him good.
She grabbed her foot fell to the floor next to his brother who was moaning and rubbing his crushed nuts.
A few minutes later, when both had slightly recovered, Megan brought them to the door.
“I will phone you, girl. We’ll do our first scences shoot next week. I don’t know what it’s about yet, the revenge girlfriend members of our movie are gonna decide, but I’ll let you know”, Megan said.
Luly patted John, who had managed to put on his clothes but was still clutching his nuts,on the back. “John, John, those balls of yours looked really bruised. Do you think there is still a chance for me to be an aunt?” she asked mock-seriously.
Meganlooked at her: “There’s still possibilities. I have made harder kicks and they could have babies”
Luly smiled at Megan: “I have another sister.”
“Oh, you have a sister?” she said, very interested. “Do you think she would be interested in joining us the angry ex-girlfriend?”
Luly thought for a moment. “She is in at the moment.”
“She is a soccer player”, Luly assisted