PDA

View Full Version : Mother's Day

sofxx
12-01-2014, 05:55 PM
Mother's Day

Marija, Sofia, Deborah rushed to wish their mother a happy Mother's Day. "Happy Mother's Day, mom," they said with a big smile and they kissed their mother.
John, also rushed to wish his mother a happy Mother's Day. "Happy Mother's Day, mom," he said meekly.
His mother didn't look impressed. "I don't believe." She tapped her over the knee black boot, making John grimace and cover his balls.
Marija shouted: “Yeah, kick his nuts”. Sofia:”Yes mummy, do it”. Deborah: “yeah, got his knacker”
"Please mom, don't do that!" said John. He looked from her slowly rotating boot to her face in panic, knowing she was fully prepared to kick him in the nuts. She just laughed at him.
"Relax, crybaby. I'm in a good mood today and I'm just teasing. Get dressed, girls and we're going to the ballbusting shopping..we are going to kick someone as the Mother's Shoopping Day gift"
“Yeah” shouted the three girls and s threw a painful kick at their brother groin. Three foots crunched the boy's nuts with a resounding smack, ramming them into his pelvis.
The mother saw the three kicks and said: “Go on you bastard, drop to the ground and cup your throbbing bollocks”
John crying on the floor “urrrgghh, my acheeing balls”

Two hours late John was still on the floor, his mother appeared with a black patent leather pointy toe stilettos. The girls were wearing pink stilettos with the toe ending in a metal cap. "Hi girls!" greeted the mother to their daughter. The three girls and the mother hugged warmly. The mother turned to him, "Hi, John. How they hanging?" and faked a kick at his balls making him wince and cringe, and making her daughter laugh.

farmboyky
12-06-2014, 03:57 PM
Please continue this story or if you have more about mothers who bust their sons balls.

sofxx
12-06-2014, 05:38 PM
thanks, I got that ideas when I was searching some ballbusting stories on the internet. One of my findings was the following link http://caligula31.blogspot.com.ar/?zx=9166e0418eb5e1d3

I read some of his story and I have decided to write mine story. I will try to continue my story so soon.

Thanks Farmboyky for you comment, I really appreciate your feedback

sofxx
12-06-2014, 07:03 PM
Gabriela saw her daughter crying. She ran towards her “What had happended?” Gabriela aked her daughter.

“Juan had punched me...” Carolina responded to her mother.

Gabriela looked up and she saw that Juan was hidding, sitting above a tree trunk. “Hey, I have found some berries” she stoop in tiptoe and grabbed her son nuts. The boy tried to escape but he could not succed because he was being held by the balls. Her mother saw his intention and gripped his balls harder and asked: “Where do you go? You want to have some fun, don't you?” The girl saw her mother and said: “Mummy, squeeze them harder”. The mother friend said: “Let me kick his balls”.

When the boy was down, he ran towards the garden in order to escape. Her mother ran towards him. It was not difficult for her. She was running not so fast because she was preparing for a hard kick. The mother starting playing saying: “Oh, he ran too fast he is going to escape” in order to make her son beleive he was going to succed.

After ten seconds the mother who was chasing her son said to her daughter: “Darling, kick your leg as high as you can. Like this!” and kicked her son from behind, lifting him from the ground. The kick was so hard that she threw him to sandpit.

Now Carolina, the daughter, wanted to try and went after her brother. He tried to crawl away but her sister knew what part of his anatomy to attack now. The kick was so hard that his trousers were broken. So they could see his balls bobbing from side to side as he tried to crawl at high speed.

The sister grabbed her brother balls and used her other fist to punch his balls. He squealed as she punched and punched. His body jumped and jerked at every hit. The mother gave some advice to her “Sweety, if he tries to get away, jerk him right back by his balls! Like this”. The mother grabbed his balls and used her other fist to punch his balls. He yelled and when his body jumped from the pain he jerked him by the balls giving another punch. After the demostration the girl did what her mother told.

Gabriela and her friend, Martina, were all laughing and giving high five on their amazing success at punishing and controlling her son by targeting his testicles.

Cecilia touched Martina, her mother, and said. “Hey Federico is above the tree”.
Martina saw up to the tree and asked her daughter “Do you want to have some fun?”
Cecilia:”wiiii”

“His is too hight. It would be impossible to jump and put him down by their balls” said Martina.
“Why don't we use some rocks?” asked Gabriela.
“Greate” said Martina and they started to search some rocks.
Martina picked up a rock and weighed it in her hand “Let’s make some peanut butter!”
She threw the rock at her son groin. The poor boy was sitting in a high trunk if he stand up he could go down a hurt himselves very hard. “Oooooooh!” shouted the poor boy when his left nut crushed between the rock and the tunk, doubling over and cupping his crotch. “Yes!” Martina exclaimed after hitting her son nuts. “Strike!” she shook her hips in a sexy victory dance.

Martina hurled a heavy big rock, driving it into one of her son’s crotch and hitting both of his testicles dead-on. “Fuck yeah!” Gabriela yelled. “Great shot”, she shouted. “I hit them both, right?” Martina smiled. “Yup, both of them”, Gabriela grimaced.

“But now it’s peanut butter time”, the Martina announced before throwing the ball between one of the son's thighs. Her aim was really perfect. The heavy ball smashed into one of her son tender testicles in a perfect arc. Flattening both of his plums like pancakes. The boy mouth opened wide in a loud scream.

“Peanut butter time!” Gabrielachanted. “Peanut butter time!” Martina shouted. “Peanut butter time!” all the girls and women chanted and the poor boy buried his hands in his pants, cupping his aching testicles, screaming in pain.

Martina grinned and sang. “ I like the sound of that song…Pean butter time!...Pean butter time!....Boy’s Nut Butter ”

Gabriela sang too “Peanut butter time!...crunchy...crunchy...”

A few minutes later. His nuts had swollen and looked bruised. And after few seconds more he started to fell out from the tree.

sofxx
12-06-2014, 07:44 PM

a cartoon I have found on the WEB. With that cartoon and some strories I have found on the WEB inspired me to wirte that thing

sofxx
12-07-2014, 07:28 AM
A group of girls with theirs mothers were having some fun. Some girls were using the wooden swings, others the monkey bars. Another group were making caste on the sandpit.

One mother saw a boy climbing the towering metal slides and grabbed him by the balls.
The woman said: “What are you doing here? It is a girls only playground” The boy with a fearful face said: “I lost”. The woman with an angry face responded: “Dont tell me you got lost, I don't believe you. I think you are here to perv on the girls”. The boy tried to escape but he could not succed because he was being held by the balls. The woman saw his intention and gripped his balls harder and asked: “Where do you go? You want to have some fun, don't you?” A girl saw her mother and said: “Mummy, squeeze them harder”. Another woman said: “Let me kick his balls”. All of the women who were in the playground shouted: “yeah, kick his balll!!!”.

sofxx
12-07-2014, 07:36 AM
The playground

A group of girls with theirs mothers were having some fun. Some girls were using the wooden swings, others the monkey bars. Another group were making caste on the sandpit.

One mother saw a boy climbing the towering metal slides and grabbed him by the balls.
The woman said: “What are you doing here? It is a girls only playground” The boy with a fearful face said: “I lost”. The woman with an angry face responded: “Dont tell me you got lost, I don't believe you. I think you are here to perv on the girls”. The boy tried to escape but he could not succed because he was being held by the balls. The woman saw his intention and gripped his balls harder and asked: “Where do you go? You want to have some fun, don't you?” A girl saw her mother and said: “Mummy, squeeze them harder”. Another woman said: “Let me kick his balls”. All of the women who were in the playground shouted: “yeah, kick his balll!!!”.

The woman who was grabbing his balls said: “Do you know the rules for this playground?”. The boy crying said: “Noo, please my nuts”. The woman didn't pay attention to him and continue saying: “I'll tell you. Rule 1: Girls only, Rule 2: If a girl catches a boy in the playground she can kick his balls any time she wants. So go down from the towel”. The boy did what he was ordered.

When he was down, he ran towards the playground in order to escape. Another mother ran towards him. It was not difficult for her. She was running not so fast because she was preparing for a hard kick. The woman starting playing saying: “Oh, he ran too fast he is going to escape” in order to make the boy beleive he was going to succed.

After ten seconds the mother who was chasing the boy said: “Darlings, kick your leg as high as you can. Like this!” and kicked the boy from behind, lifting him from the ground. The kick was so hard that she threw him to sandpit.

Now the girls wanted to try and a mob of girls went after the boy. He tried to crawl away but the girls knew what part of the boy anatomy to attack now. The kick was so hard that his trousers were broken. So the girls could see his balls bobbing from side to side as he tried to crawl at high speed.

One girl grabbed his balls and used her other fist to punch his balls. He squealed as she punched and punched. His body jumped and jerked at every hit. The girl mother gave some advice to her “Sweety, if he tries to get away, jerk him right back by his balls! Like this”. The mother grabbed his balls and used her other fist to punch his balls. He yelled and when his body jumped from the pain he jerked him by the balls giving another punch. After the demostration the girl did what her mother told.

A boot-clad mother asked “Who are you?”. He did not reply and she stepped on his balls, crushing them between her boot and the floor. When she was crashing his balls she said “Apologize.” and she carefully applied more pressure to his balls. “I’m sorry!” he managed to said. “Good” she said and asked “Who is better: boys or girls?” The woman waited 10 seconds and with an angry voice she shouted “Girls are superior to boys – say it!”. She lifted her leg up high and slammed it down hard on the ground and his balls trapped under her boot. He was trying to speak and the woman stomped his nuts again and said “Say, girls are FAR superior to boys! Boys are just pathetic!” She stomped again and the fear in his eyes made him shout it at top volume, “don’t you forget it!” she yelled, and she stomped his little boy nuts so hard and he passed out.

They mothers were all laughing and giving high five on their amazing success at punishing and controlling the boy by targeting his testicles.
Another mother saw a boy who was hidding in the bushes. She grabbed him by the balls “Hey this is a girls playground you cannot play here. Don't you see the sign?” And she showed a sign, that was around the park, that said Boys are not allowed with the cartoon of a girl kicking a boy in the nuts. “I am surprised you haven't seen the sign”.”I was playing hide and seek” said the boy. The woman grabbed his nuts harder “I dont believe you. You were here with your friend to try and perv on the girls” and she added another squeeze.”Hoping to cath one, don't you?” and she added anoter squeeze. “Yes, mummy squezee his nuts” said a girl. “Do you know the rules for this park?” she asked “Rule 1: Girls only. No boys allowed and Rule 2: If a boy is seen here he will be hit in the balls”
“I personaly like rule two and we are going to take full advantage of it”. The mother stop grabbing the boys balls “It is too late to run and you should know the rules.” The boy saw the moment a threw a kick to the woman. The woman saw the kick and she grabbed his leg. The dreamy expression on the boy face turned into a surprised one. “once you have got his legs, quickly move over it to expose his mini wheels. Then bring your leg as fast as you can”. She brought her leg back and kicked the boy’s nuts with all the force she could muster. The instep of her animal print stretch boot drove the boy’s nuts into his body, making him let out a long, wheezing groan. His surprised face turned inot a painful one. She stopped holding his legs and said : ”Drop to the ground and cup your throbbing bollocks ha ha!!!”. One mother said: “ooooh. That kick was amazing!! Full square in the balls!!! like they exploded on the impact!! lol!!”. The woman, who kicked his balls, said: “fuck you asshole! I hope your balls swell up and fall off from that kick!!! next time don't try to kick a woman”

The two boys were wallowing in the sand pitch yelling: “uurgh you bitch”. Another mother watching the boys. “Wow this is really fun, having a great time busting balls. I just thought as the law has changed legalising this we should get some practise and learn how to do it”. Another mother said: “I am taking ballbusting classes and I think my aim is getting better. I can kick both testicle at once or just one.” Another woman added: “When you kick one the male appear to feel more pain”. Another one said: “Yeah, that is true. I can focus on one ball for a while and the move to the other one”. Another women asked: “Wow that much pain?”. “Yes and I love it”. One mother asked: “one thingh before we continue. Would we rupture one of their testicles?” “Yeah,” said one mother “I just want to feel one pop”. Another one said: “and then we can go to the hospital and the can hopefull save it”. Another said: “No, then we can call the police and said the were peeing on the girls”

“ok girls, are we ready? This going to be so much fun!!!!!” The mother, who have stomped the first boy, said: “Having fun boys???” the second boy said: “please, my balls”. The stomped boy said: “I have learnt. Girls are better. You have crashed my balls”

One mother looked up and she saw three boys hidding sitting above a tree trunk. “Hey, I have found some berries” she stoop in tiptoe and grabbed the two boys by theier nuts. The other boy could escape and he sat in a upper tree trunk. One mother said “Go on, squezee those bollocks make them howl in agony!!!” “aargh, please, whoors”. The woman, who was grabbing their balls said, “I love squeezing their balls and dick” Another mother said “I can hear a crunching sound” and another said: “they are making some funny high pitch noises”. Another one said: “throw them from the tree” Another one said: “Yes, and when they are down. They are gonna feel my knee deep and hard in their sweetbreads”. “Ok” said the woman who was grabbing their nuts, “Twist them” she twisted their nuts “Rip their fucking balls off” she jumped and with her weight three the boys from the tree.

One mother said: “There are more berries” and she pointed the boy who was in the upper tree trunk. The mothers jumped and tried to grab his nuts but they could not suceed. The taller mother also did the same. She jumped in order to grab the nuts and she could not grab them. After her third jump she could pinched his nuts causing him a terrible yell. She continue jumping and pinched his nuts like ten times. One mother who had disappeared, came back with some rocks “It's my turn now! I bet the rock shot is even more effective”. The woman with all her force threw the rocks towards the boy's balls. She crushed his nuts and the boy bent over. “Oh my gosh! They are so vulnerable!” said one mother. “Told ya!” said the woman who threw the rock.
One mother laughing said: “omgh,don't know which is funnier... seeing him yelling from that nut pinch or the look on his face when the rock crushed his nuts”. The taller mother who had been pinching his nuts said: “wow, that hit was really hard and right on target. I think we have caused some real testicle damaged”. “Now his balls are swollen and they are easier to grab. If I focus I can bring him down from the tree. ” The taller mother jumped and grabbed his nuts. While the boy was shouting above the tree, she was swinging backwards and fowards holding the boy's nuts. After ten second she could brought the boy down. “One more boy down” said one mother.

“oough my fucking balls” said the boy lying on the floor. “Well boy, what did you expect to happen after I have swang by your nuts”. “Next time I see you spying the girls, I will squeeze your balls, my nails will dig into your nuts. And I know what that can do to a boy”. “Mummy that look painful. Let's do it again” said her daughter. The mother smile and put her hand into her handbag “I can't find my nut crusher – have you been using it with the boys?”. “No, Why don't you use your hands?” answered her daughter. “I don't want to ruptur my nails. I want this one to really suffer!” While her mother was searching for something in her handbag the girl came towards the boy. He saw the girl, he could not get up so he started to crawl. “What are you? AAAh a bad boy” she said. Her mother stoped searching and looked at her daughter “Go on babe, kick his fucking eggs as hard as you can. I want to hear him howl!”. His nuts were dangling invitingly between his legs, bobbing from side-to-side as he tried to crawl at high speed! The girl stepped back, took several large steps forward and drove the tip of her shoe into the space between his legs. The look on his face told that she had struck his balls cleanly. As he tried to shake off the pain and she drove another kick into his nuts. Again and again she blasted him in his boyhood, not showing any mercy. The boy cried out with each strike as the pain of it hit him hard.

After the ten kick, the girl found herself exhausted on the ground. Looking up she saw her mother, the taller women, standing where she had been with an enraged look on her face and the nutcraker in her hand. The boy was squealing on the ground. The taller mother knelt down and put one nut into her nutcracker. She applied ever-increasing pressure. After only a few seconds, his ball gave way as she popped it. The boy was clutching his groin and wailing when she finally let go. The mothers erupted in cheers at their revenge. They had been so angry trying to put him down from the tree by his balls. Only the taller mother succeded to grab them from the tree. “Well, there is one thing we can do” said the taller mother to the women who wanted to have revenge. She pulled his hands from his nuts, she put them on the floor above his head and held them there stomping with her heeled boot. Taking his ankles, she held his legs up and nodded to the mothers who had been jumping in order to grab his balls. “What’s she doing?” asked one girl to her mother. “I think she is offering the boy's remaining nut” answered her petite mother. “Great” said the girl. The petite mother who had been jumping without chance to grab his nuts stepped forward and stomped down between the boy's legs. The spike heel of her shoe caught his last nut and shattered it and the boy fell limp from the pain. The taller mother didn’t say a word, just smiled at the petite mother and walked off the sand, leaving boy lying there.

The mother, who stomped the first boy with her heavy boots, said. “We have three boys, the boy we have found on the towering and the two boys from the tree” “Well, ladies which one we should ******** first?”

“Well, I want we take their clothes off and put their testicles on the wooden edge of the sandpit and we can decide which one will be the first to destroy” said one mother. “No, we can start with the nine testicles at the same time” said another woman. “I have a good one” said another mother. “We will start by hammering a nail through the middle. When the testicles are secured to the wooden edge of the sandpitch we will begin the slow destruction”. “Great. When the testicles are trapped we could use a sander to strip away the flesh of their sack.” said the busty mother. “Once we finished we will just cut away what little remains”

“Now take their clothes off and place their testicles on the wooden edge” said the taller mother.

“Wait!” shouted Jessica, a sixteen babysitter girl. “Jessy, What happen? asked Catherine, a fifteen babysitter girl. Jessica with her right hand indicated a tree. “There are more berries” Jessica said. “There are too hight. It would be impossible to jump and put them down by their balls” said Catheringe. “Well, we have to climb the tree”. When Jessica and Catherine were climbing the tree one mother shouted: “Girls, it is too high, it could be dangerous. Why don't we use some rocks?”.
“Greate” said Jessica and the both girls stop climbing the tree and went down.

When the Jessica and Catherine were down. The mothers gave rocks to them. Jessica grabbed a rock and said “Let’s make some peanut butter!” Jessica lobbed the ball at one of the boy’s crotch. It was a near miss “Damn” she said.

“Oooh, close call”, Catherine commented with a laugh. She picked up a rock and weighed it in her hand. Se bitted her lower lip and tossed it at one of the boy’s groin. It landed right on one of the boy’s left nut, connecting with a dull thump and smashing the testicle into the hard trunk. The poor boys were sitting in a high trunk if the stand up they could go down a hurt themselves very hard. “Oooooooh!” shouted the poor boy when his left nut crushed between the rock and the tunk, doubling over and cupping his crotch. “Yes!” Catherine exclaimed. “Strike!” she shook her hips in a sexy victory dance.

Jessica burst out laughing despite the miss in her first shot. After a few seconds, she picked up a rock. She threw it between one of the boy’s legs, hitting his inner thigh. “You missed again!” Catherine laughed before grabbing a rock and launching it at one of the boy's nuts. She aimed the same boy. His eyes widened as the rock smashed into his left nut again, brutally flattening it and making him wail in pain. “Fuuuuck!” he coughed, rubbing his sore nut. “What’s up with your aim?! That was lefty twice in a row…” asked Jessica. “You know you can’t make peanut butter with just one nut, right?” asked Jessica laughing.

Catherine chuckled. “Well, my aim is better than yours.”

“So far”, Jessica added. “You know, their nuts are just too small for me. I need bigger targets…”

Catherine threw her head back, laughing.

Right at that moment, Jessica hurled a heavy big rock, driving it into one of the boy’s crotch and hitting both of his testicles dead-on. “Fuck yeah!” Jessica yelled. “Great shot”, Catherine shouted. “I hit them both, right?” Jessica smiled. “Yup, both of them”, Catherine grimaced. “Nice work, girls.” said the busty mother.

“But now it’s peanut butter time”, the talle mother announced before throwing the ball between one of the boy's thighs. Her aim was really perfect. The heavy ball smashed into one of the boy’s tender testicles in a perfect arc. Flattening both of his plums like pancakes. The boy mouth opened wide in a loud scream.

“Peanut butter time!” Catherine chanted. “Peanut butter time!” Jessica shouted. “Peanut butter time!” all the girls and women chanted and the poor boys buried their hands in their pants, cupping their aching testicles, screaming in pain.

The taller mother grinned. “Boy’s Nut Butter – I like the sound of that…”

The taller mother winked at girls. “Tell me – chunky or creamy?”

The girls shouted “Extra crunchy...”

The taller mother roared with laughter. She threw the ball as hard as she could. It crashed right into one of the boy'splump testicles with a loud bump, ramming both of his juicy plums into the hard trunk and flattening them paper-thin. The boy shrieked. He grabbed his crotch, kicked his legs and scream in pain.

The girls and mothers cheered and clapped their hands, watching the boys writhe on the trunk.

“Now that was a good shot!” Jessica exclaimed proudly. “I bet his kids will come out cross-eyed!”

“If he ever have any”, the taller mother whimpered, causing Jessica to laugh out loud.

After a few seconds of moaning and groaning, the boys above the trunk said in a weak voice, “We give up. Don't shoot our balls”

“One more round”, Catherine tried to persuade the taller mother. “I know you want to give another shot at those suckers.”

Jessica grabbed a rock and said “Say goodbye to your balls, boys”. She smiled before dashing the heavy rock at the boy’s waiting testicles. It landed on one of the boy’s bulging package with a loud, dull thud, crunching his nuts hard and squashing them into his body.

A couple of seconds later, Catherine fired a rock at one of the boy’s nuts. It wasn’t a perfect hit but it smashed one of the boy’s right testicle with considerable force, making him scream in agony.

“Ooooh, looks like righty took a hit”, the busty mother commented cheerfully.

Grimacing, the busty mother grabbed a rock and looked at the boys. “I’m going for the full sack.”

The busty mother threw the ball as hard as she could. It crashed into one of the boy’s crotch at high-speed, flattening his testicles like pancakes and eliciting a shrill, high-pitched shriek from his mouth.

The boy curled up in a ball, clutching his nuts and squealing in pain.

“That’s the sound of nut butter!” Catherine chuckled.

His throbbing, swollen balls were beet red, glowing through the mesh fabric of his briefs.

A few minutes later, the boys were standing side by side, their arms on each other’s shoulders. Their nuts had swollen and looked bruised, and their mesh briefs looked like they each contained a pair of beet red potatoes. And after few seconds the boys started to fell out from the tree.

All the boys now were on the floor on their hands and knees. They were screaming. The women stepped behind them and kicked up between their legs, racking their nuts. Then they grabbed one of their arms and were helped in lifting them to their feet by another mother who lifted them by the other hand. They two of them held them, twisting their arms behind them.

As they tried to wrangle free, another woman stepped up and knee’d them in the nuts as hard as they could.

“Ahhhhhh!” the cried out as they took turns holding their arms and kneeing them in the balls.

The woman slowly unzipped their pants and reached in and pulled their battered nuts out and let them hang down in front of them. They step a few paces away and turned their back to them, they looked back over their shoulder at them. Glancing down at their exposed scrotum, they gave them an evil smile that they didn’t like.

“Please!” they pleaded, panicked. “we are sorry. We are not going to disturb the girls anymore” the boys continue

The women lifted their hill shoes, boots, sneaker and kicked it straight back. Their heavy sole connected with their balls, as they drove it straight through their scrotum. The orbs were torn from their housing and destroyed. They boys collapsed as they let themgo. They fell to the floor writhing in pain after the women smashed both of their balls.

No boys dare to put their feet in the playground again.

sofxx
12-07-2014, 10:56 AM
Mother's Day

The home – Ingird (the mother)

Marija, Sofia, Deborah rushed to wish their mother a happy Mother's Day. "Happy Mother's Day, mom," they said with a big smile and they kissed their mother.
John, also rushed to wish his mother a happy Mother's Day. "Happy Mother's Day, mom," he said meekly.
His mother didn't look impressed. "I don't believe." She tapped her over the knee black boot, making John grimace and cover his balls.
Marija shouted: “Yeah, kick his nuts”. Sofia:”Yes mummy, do it”. Deborah: “yeah, got his knacker”
"Please mom, don't do that!" said John. He looked from her slowly rotating boot to her face in panic, knowing she was fully prepared to kick him in the nuts. She just laughed at him.
"Relax, crybaby. I'm in a good mood today and I'm just teasing. Get dressed, girls and we're going to the ballbusting shopping..we are going to kick someone as the Mother's Shoopping Day gift"
“Yeah” shouted the three girls and s threw a painful kick at their brother groin. Three foots crunched the boy's nuts with a resounding smack, ramming them into his pelvis.
The mother saw the three kicks and said: “Go on you bastard, drop to the ground and cup your throbbing bollocks”

Two hours late John was still on the floor, his mother appeared with a black patent leather pointy toe stilettos. The girls were wearing pink stilettos with the toe ending in a metal cap. "Hi girls!" greeted the mother to their daughter. The three girls and the mother hugged warmly. The mother turned to him, "Hi, John. How they hanging?" and faked a kick at his balls making him wince and cringe, and making her daughter laugh.

John standed up. When his mother was talking to her daughters, he decided to kick her. He trew his kick but it was grabbed by her. The boy face turnes into a pale one. The mother laughted at her daughters “In my boots, Where do you think I am going to kick him?”.... “In the balls...”shouted one girl …..”You got it....”said the mother and with the pointy of her boot kicked him in the nuts. “So do you think...I am stupidy, bitch?....” the mother said. “After I am done with my shopping I'll be practising my high kick on your balls, boy” she added.

“Go, girls we need to rush to the shopping” said the mother.

The shopping

A girl, who looked about ten, ran into the shopping. A babysitter girl stoped reading her book and payed attention to the girl. Some mothers stoped what they wered doing and payed attention to the girl. Then a boy appeared running onto the shopping as well. He appeared to be limping slightly; he had one hand on his crotch and was chasing the girl as fast as he could.
The girl saw a few women and girls and suddenly stopped. She was not looking as the boy ran up behind her, tackling her, pinning her to the ground. All women and girls stopped what they were doing. “Hey!” Ingrid screamed out at the boy handling of the small girl. She was only twenty feet or so from the two and ran over, shoving the boy off when she arrived.
Marija, the Ingrid daughter, reached down and helped the girl, who was almost in tears, to her feet, “You okay sweety?” The boy scrambled to his feet as well, but before he could take a step toward, Ingrid daughter's grabbed him.
Looking to his right and left, he saw a lot of women whom he immediately recognized what were their purpose. One mother was wearing a kelly green strapless leather cocktail dress with matching midarm length leather gloves and knee high platform go-go boots. Also two twin teenage girls who appeared to be around sixteen and working as babysitter. One had tight leather pants on and a tight, clinging T-shirt with the word “Girls kick balls” in large bright letters across her breasts, and heels; while the other had a black leather mini skirt, with her red thong showing at the top, with a sheer blouse, lace bra, and knee high boots.
Ingrid daughter's grabbed him by the wrist and wrapped their other arm under and up around his upper arm, trying to pin them in place. He immediately began struggling to break free.

sofxx
12-07-2014, 11:44 AM
Mother's Day

The home – Ingird (the mother)

John standed up. When his mother was talking to her daughters, he decided to kick her. He trew his kick but it was grabbed by her. The boy face turnes into a pale one. The mother laughted at her daughters “In my boots, Where do you think I am going to kick him?”.... “In the balls...”shouted one girl …..”You got it....”said the mother and with the pointy of her boot kicked him in the nuts. “So do you think...I am stupidy, bitch?....” the mother said. “After I am done with my shopping I'll be practising my high kick on your balls, boy” she added.

“Go, girls we need to rush to the shopping” said the mother.

The shopping

A girl, who looked about ten, ran into the shopping. A babysitter girl stoped reading her book and payed attention to the girl. Some mothers stoped what they wered doing and payed attention to the girl. Then a boy appeared running onto the shopping as well. He appeared to be limping slightly; he had one hand on his crotch and was chasing the girl as fast as he could.
The girl saw a few women and girls and suddenly stopped. She was not looking as the boy ran up behind her, tackling her, pinning her to the ground. All women and girls stopped what they were doing. “Hey!” Ingrid screamed out at the boy handling of the small girl. She was only twenty feet or so from the two and ran over, shoving the boy off when she arrived.
Marija, the Ingrid daughter, reached down and helped the girl, who was almost in tears, to her feet, “You okay sweety?” The boy scrambled to his feet as well, but before he could take a step toward, Ingrid daughter's grabbed him.
Looking to his right and left, he saw a lot of women whom he immediately recognized what were their purpose. One mother was wearing a kelly green strapless leather cocktail dress with matching midarm length leather gloves and knee high platform go-go boots. Also two twin teenage girls who appeared to be around sixteen and working as babysitter. One had tight leather pants on and a tight, clinging T-shirt with the word “Girls kick balls” in large bright letters across her breasts, and heels; while the other had a black leather mini skirt, with her red thong showing at the top, with a sheer blouse, lace bra, and knee high boots.
Ingrid daughter's grabbed him by the wrist and wrapped their other arm under and up around his upper arm, trying to pin them in place. He immediately began struggling to break free.

Ingrid turned her attention to the girl.“What’s going on here? What happened darlin?” asked the buty mother. “Hey leggo of me! She started it! She kicked me between my legs. The little bitch!” the young boy screamed out.

“Quiet, I’m not talking to you boy!” the busty mother screamed at him. Ingrid daughter's who were holding the boy, pulled his arms to quiet him.
“What’s your name?” “Ceci..” the small said. “Don’t be scared darlin, you’re not in trouble.” The girl seemed relived at the words. “And who’s that?” Ingrid asked, indicating the young boy. “I dont know but he sucks.”
“Yes,” the busty mother said.
A women wearing a spandex top, covering their breasts but revealing her midriffs and matching stretch pants, extending down to about their mid-thigh. She also was wearing heavy boots coming up to her mid calf. She was athletic. Her hair was long and it was pulled back into one ponytails with some sprit on it. She made a face at the young boy. “Is what he said true? Did you kick him?” The sporty mother couldn’t conceal her smile. “Yeah,” the girl seemed happy and looked at her shoes and then at the boy. “Where did you kick him?” asked the sporty woman “In his balls.” answered the young girl.
“Really!” The sporty woman said with false shock and surprise, “Bet he didn’t like that, did he?” The youn girl began to smile, “No, they didn’t like that, that’s why boys chase us all the time.”
The women and the girls, which had been quiet, roared in approval. Ingrid took the young girl by the hand and led her towards the boy. “You want to get back at him?” Ingrid asked her small companion, who nodded eagerly. The girl yelled at him and kicked him as hard as she could between his legs. His screams as the agony shot up from his nuts when the girl small foot slammed into his balls.
“Fuck you asshole! Hope your balls sweel up from that kick” said Ingrid who jumped up and down while the women and girls applauded and roared loudly. “Cool,” said a petit booty mother who was grinning widely. “Well, don’t stop there,” She encouraged her and was quickly followed by the others womens and girls who were in the shopping. Ingrid's girls girls who were holding him each slid a foot behind his ankles and pulled them wide.

She began kicking him over and over, square in his nuts. “wow that kicks are really hard and right on target” said Marija. “I think she is causing some testicle damaged” said Ingrid. “That kicks looks painful”said Deborah. “Go on kick him harder. I want to see those eggs crushed into your foot” shouted a busty twenty-four girl who was wearing cut-up blue jeans and sneakers on. She had on a t-shirt with no sleeves and low cut, revealing her ample breasts. She had a symbol on the front of her t-shirt. The symbol was a large red circle, with a red line across it. This covered a drawing of a large penis and scrotum. Underneath were the words, ‘No balls are good balls!”. “Got em”, “Right in the nuts”, “let me have a go” the women and girls were shouting.
The boy was screaming in terror and pain as his balls were pummeled. She had kicked him well over one hundred times. Tears flowed freely down his face and his high-pitched cries were picked up by the women and girl in the shopping maul.
The girl stepped back panting, her small body tired from the effort. “Look at him roll around. She got hit nuts so good” said one. “Yeah, that kicks were the best” said onother one “Wasn’t that good everybody?” One twenty-four girl asked, prompting to give to the girl words of encouragement. She led the women in a round of applause. “You should be so proud. I don’t think he will ever bother you again.” she said.
On the Sport clothes shop in front of the Women shoup shop a group of boys scout appeared. The girl who had been kicking pointed at the boy, and said. “I had kicked him when he was walking with them, then he ran after me.”
“Let’s go!!” yelled Ingrid. A big group of women and girls ran towards them. As they charged into the group of the nearest boys.One girl wearing a black leather mini skirt leapt at her quarry, clutching at his genitals and brought him down immediately, rolling him as they fell. She showed her red thong.“I’ve done this before” she declared while grabbing his groin. The boy screamed, just as there was a large cheer from above them and stamping of boots, sneaker, sandals. He looked up to see a gallery of women, girls above offering advice and yelling obscenities. “hot love you girl” said a twenty-four girl.”Congratulation girl. You are fully trained” said another woman.”Twist and yank now. Make him sing soprano” shouted a thirty one women.”Those balls dont pop themseleves” she added.”Lets go and ruin some worthless balls boys” said Ingrid. “Girl’s, if you kick, punch or crush them in their testicles, they are yours for the taking. They go down like a sack of potatoes, you’ll see.” added Ingrid.
Her daughter careered into the boys scouts kicking out at their crotches wildly, after several wayward attempts, one of her daughters found a target. The boy went down just as the busty mother had suggested, doubled over in pain. Her daughters were amazed. “Wow,” said one, “That simple.” The busty mother gave each other a Hi-5 in celebration.

A woman journalist from a tv news programme ran towards the shopping, after her ran two women. One was holding a video camara and the other a photo camera.
The woman saw a girl kicking some boys and stoped in front of her. Also the two women who were following her did the same.
“May I ask an interview?” asked the journalist
“Of course,” said the girl
“What is happening here?” asked the journalist
“We are busting balls” said the girl.
“Yes, I see. But why?” asked the journalist.
“One boy scout tried to hit a girl and we taught to him a lesson. And now we are teaching the boy scout who to feel a good bust” said the girl
"Well, how did YOU learn about kicking balls?" asked the journalist
"Mom taught me, of course!" said the girl.
"She told me one day when I was about 12 that the best way to hurt a boy was to kick him where it counts. She said it would work on ANY boy...although she mentioned that you were specifically off limits. That all changes today though!" said the girl.
"Tell me about the first time you actually hit a guy down there."
"Well I was in gym class.It was so funny! All the girls were laughing while the guys were crying. The female gym teacher pulled the boys out of the class and they got detention for supposedly groping us. They never even touched us! Hahahahaha! Those were always the most fun...kicking the guys for no reason other than it was fun to do."
"I'd have to agree there," said the journalist
She turned to another girl and asked “ How about you, girl? "Do you have a favorite?"
"Hmmm.....let me think."
"Ummm...I don't know..."
"Well.....I feel a little funny answering this.....I like...you know...do... what you do to those grape, you understand," the girls said.
“Yes, I understand. Squeeze one each hand and he gives you want you want and also you could do a lot of things” said the journalist. The journalist took at look at the camera an said
"Here we go from the shopping. The mothers, daughters nutcracker! POP POP!” said the journalist
“A group of mothers and girls are busting some boy scout nuts with differents techniques and styles. Good to see that“ continue talking the journalist.

“Thanks, Becky” said the newswomen program from th tv studio.
“Could we have some interviews with some of the boy scout?” asked the tv newswoman
“Ok, Zarah. “Let’s see what’s going through their minds” said the journalist
The journalist woman with her sandy brown hair walked up to a boy scout. She placed the microphone in front of him, “And what is your name?” she asked “Federico,” he replied. “And why are you here, Federico?” she asked.
“Look, I don't know exactly what is going on here, We started to run when a group of girls ran towards us. But I don’t like this, I want to go home, so let me go okay?”
The journalist turned to the camera with a broad grin across her face, “Sorry Fede, but I don’t think that’s going to happen.” The journalist quickly turned into him, driving her right knee between his legs. “Unnngggghhh,” and he dropped to his knees. The woman new program with an smiling face said “Way to go Becky, that‘ll teach him. Right in his baby makers”
The camara woman filmed a girldriving a knee into a boy scout’s balls, she also filmed a woman twisting a man, the boy scout teacher, scrotum while he screamed, a girlwearing a mini jean skirt doing a knee-drop into a boy’s crotch. She filmed and the other took photograph when the women and girls threw fists, knees and kicks into the boys scout teacher and the boy scout genitals. The woman photographer laugh at the exaggerated expressions and grimaces the boys scout made from the pain emanating from their nuts.
A strong man boyscout from a big metal roof slide yelled out “you suck” and he trew a rock to a mother wearing a mini animal print skirt.
“This is an insult. I hope they threw him out of the roof,” the journalist said indignantly. “ The animal print mother leaped up, flipped a leg over the metal and stepped up onto the where the man scout was located. She was face to face to the fat man scout who had yelled at her.

Before he could react, the mother threw two knees into his crotch, slamming his balls. “hard enough for ya?” she yelled at him as she landed the second blow to his nuts. He tried to cover up, but she grabbed his arm and pushed him up against the railing, bending him slightly over it. Her right hand then shot upward between his legs. Digging her fingers into the fabric of his pants, she wrapped her hand around his balls and squeezed as hard as she could.

The camarawoman and the journalist laughed as the film camara showed a close up of the man's pain filled face as the animal print mother cranked on his testicles.
When the journalist woman was talking, one boy scoutd decided to kick her. He trew his kick but it was grabbed by her. The boyscout face turnes into a pale one. The woman journalist laughted at the camera “In my boots, Where do you think I am going to kick him?”.... “In the balls...”shouted one woman from the tv studio …..”You got it....”said the journalist and with the pointy of her boot kicked him in the nuts. “So do you think...I am weak now, bitch?....” the journalist said. “After I am done with my work I'll be practising my high kick on your balls, boys” she added.
One man scout grabbed her microphone.
“If you don't fly away I am going to kick you in the balls that you will remeber this shopping in all you live”. The journalist is dealt with a fist blow to hear breast. The smile on the male's face doesn't last long as she grabs him by his nuts. He is now totally at her mercy. She momentarily lets go and brings the flat of her hand sharply back up slapping his nuts firmly. He bends forward in pain. To the sound of cheers from the audience she rips his trousers off leaving his as yet relatively undamaged balls to hang free for all the shopping women and girls to see and picks him up by the hair. Still holding his hair she delivers three front kicks to his balls in rapid succession. She kicks him with her powerful legs. She is wearing her favorite boots. She lets go of his hair and he falls backwards and lands on his back spread eagled with his now scrunched balls displayed prominently. “Fuck you asshole! I hope your balls swell up and fall off from that kicks.”. Some women around laught and put up their jean showing the cameltoe to him, who is now crying on the floor.

“I so glad I don't have weak dangling bollock” the camarawoman said tocuhing the shape of her pussy. She was wearing short crossfit leggings and gives Hi-5 to the journalist in celebration.

A group of women from the TV news studio said “Ooooh. That kicks looked so painful!!!” said one. “Yeaaah, full square in the eggs! With her powerful legs I beat the balls exploded on the impact” said another one.

The journalist stares at the man with an angry face and then she laught at the camera. Showing a happy face to the News Studio TV. The man is thinking how to escape. The journalist put up her tight trousers. Her trouser was so tight that she shows the shape of her pussy and also the line of her pusy. She was touching her croth said to him “No balls down here. Do you see?”. The news women reader from the studio starting to laught
And she srokes inside her pussy. “You're gonna wish you could say the same for yourself when I jump on your balls”.

She made a high jump and stomped his nuts with her boot heel and finishes him off with a powerful forward kick to the nuts. This blow visibly lifts his testicles up and pushes them to the top of his scrotum and beyond, literally kicking his balls 'out'. The sight of his swollen, bruised and now empty scrotum is phenomenal and attracts a crowd of giggling and sneering women. Slapping the women tv show reader accompanied by statements like "he won't be disturbuing anyone women now" and "great job".