PDA

View Full Version : Charity Ballbusting Festival.

sofxx
12-02-2014, 05:09 AM
Ideas takern from

http://ballbustingboys.blogspot.com.ar/2008/11/charity-nutshot-festival-day-2.html?zx=c2af5abe838f499e

Last week, the Ballbusting Queen Comitee had made an intriguing suggestion: a Charity Ballbusting Festival. The charity money will be send for the Organization Resarch & Innovation in Ballbusting Devices (ORIBD).

In the last few days, Jessica, member of the ballbusting comitee, had called the Victorian Secret models and asked them if they were willing to spend a little bit of their time busting balls in the name of charity. She had talked to everyone, Giselle, Alessandra, Adriana, Lily, every model she could find, and all of them agreed to participate.

Now, Jessica was on the Ballbusting College Campus (BCC), standing in front of the classroom building where the Victoria Secret Model were learing some techniques for the Charity Ballbusting Festival. As we know not all the models are into ballbusting. So the Ballbusting Queen Comitee have decided to enroll the in a one month intensive course.

Jessica walked in and entered into the classroom. There was a pool table in the middle of the room.

A young boy, wearing nothing , was sitting on top of it, his legs spread, the models were holding differents kinds of pool sticks.

His sac was shaved and his nuts looked healthy and heavy, a vulnerable target resting on the pool.

Alessandra held the pool cue. The white ball was sitting on the table, waiting to be smashed into the nuts.

“Do it!” a blonde coach shouted again, her hands raised up in the air.

Alessandra chuckled. “You sure?”

The cue ball came crashing into his nuts with a dull thud, causing the boy to scream in pain as his meaty balls were smashed into his pelvis.

The models laughed as the young boy curled up on the pool table, covering his balls with both of his hands and writhing in pain.

Alessandra walked around the table and smacked the young boy’s ass. “Not so tough, huh?”

Hi”, Jessica said.

“Hi!” The coach said. “Good to see you!”

“Girls, you are trying hard for the Festival”, Jessica said.

The models thought for a moment. “When?”

“The Festival is gonna start next moth, finishing November”, Jessica said.

Adriana said. “There will be plenty of events until Christmas.”

Giselle nodded. “Alright, I’ll see what I can do.”

Jessica decided to take a look at the models to see how they were training in their game of nut pool.

A group of models were standing around the pool table. They were shouting and cheering, clapping their hands and laughing.

“One more!” some models shouted.

At the other end of the table, a black model was standing, the pool cue in her hand. She placed the cue ball on the red and grinned. “Two balls, corner pocket”, she announced, causing the crowd to clap and cheer.

Finally, she made her move, sending the cue balls crashing into his buddies nuts at rapid speed, smashing it into the bulging gonads, flattening them against the hard metal back of the pocket.

The young boy let out a miserable, high-pitched scream and collapsed on the floor, whimpering in pain and clutching his big naked jewels.

The models went wild, cheering and laughing and pointing their fingers at the young boy.

Some models cringed in sympathy and grabbed their own crotch.

The black model showed a little victory dance, wiggling her hips and causing the mini jean skirt drop down, showing her Love Pink Victoria Secret culotte. Jessica and some models when the saw her culotte they stared to feel hot.

The models, Jessica and the coach left the room leaving the youn boy crying on the pool-table. The models were talking about th Charity Festival. One model who is also a designer said. We could desing some gloves with five differents penis size, so we could put the fingers.

Jessica hoped that Victoria Secret Model could motivate the public to come, watch, and spend some money….and why bought clothes made with ruined testicles and penis from the show.

sofxx
12-02-2014, 01:47 PM
Charity Nutshot Festival: Day

Martina was standing at the entrance of the gym, watching a long line of women wait to buy their ticket and enter.

Today was the first day of the Charity Nutshot Festival.

Zaira was standing next to Martina.

Martina looked at Zaira and smiled. “Wow”, She said. Zaira: “Wow, great work”

The line was moving, and the gym filled with women At one side of the gym, there was a small stage where today’s show was going to take place.

She looked at the people walking into the gym. There was a ticket counter that was staffed with two women. One of them collected the admittance fee, the other one handed out what looked like lottery tickets.

“The guests can buy as many tickets as they want to”, the women explained. “That’ll improve their chances.”

Zaira nodded. “What do they win?”

“Well, a co-host woman is going to take to the stage”, the ticket colector smiled. “And she’ll draw the numbers from a glass bowl. Then…” SHe pointed at a brown pointy boot that was lying on stage. “…the lucky winner gets a shot at a male’s nuts.”

Martina nodded. “Nice idea.”

“Hey!” one of the women organizier at the counter shouted. “We need more tickets! We’re almost sold out!”

“How many did you get?” one women asked to her friend.

“Three”, her friend answered. “You?”

“Ten.” she grinned.

“Have you seen the guy?” one women asked.

Another women grinned. “Can’t wait to bash his balls. Today is my lucky day…”

The two women laughed.

A sudden shrill sound from the loudspeakers made the crowd turn their heads and look at the stage where the co-host was standing, holding a microphone, smiling at the audience.

“Ladies”, the co-host said. “Thanks for coming! We are going to crack some nuts for charity tonight! All of you have---“

The co-host was interrupted by loud cheers and applause from the crowd.

She smiled and continued. “All of you have bought some lottery tickets. So please welcome the star of tonight’s show. Put your hands together for the poor guy who is gonna be in pain for the at least one week if you do a good job! ”

The crowd roared with cheers and applause.
Kev grinned. “Hi, Simon.”

“Hi”, the co-host smiled.

“How are you feeling?” the co-host asked.

“Uh, well“ the man stuttered.

The women co-host chuckled. Shee looked down at the considerable bulge and smirked. “Ready to get your nuts crunched?”

The crowd laughed and cheered.

She said. “Why don’t you show the audience your equipment?”

He pulled the waistband of his boxer briefs down, exposing his big, semi-hard cock and his low-hanging nuts, causing the crowd to clap and cheer.

The co-host chuckled. She grabbed his balls and weighed them in her hand. “Those are prime quality eggs, ladies!” She squeezed, causing him to inhale sharply. “Filled with spunk, I guess…”

“Put them back into your boxers. Let’s see if we can bust those suckers tonight…”

He shifted uncomfortably and pulled his briefs up again.

“Let’s draw the first number”, she said, pointing at a large glass bowl that had several small pieces of paper in it.

“Let’s see”, she said and looked at the number. “100.” she looked at the audience. “Come on, 100! Where are you?”

A loud cheer erupted and the women in the audience turned their heads to see a tall, blond girl waving his ticket.

“Come up here!” the co-host shouted as the crowd clapped and cheered.

The blond girl walked on stage.

“Alright, what’s your name?” she asked.

“Nicole”, the blond replied.

“Nicole”, the co-host repeated, handing her the brown boot. “Put this on and kick him with it.”

Nicole grinned and nodded. She slipped her foot inside her boot and turned to the man

The man bit his lower lip.

“Spread your legs, and put your hands up and behind your head”, the co-host woman grinned. “Let Nicole have a nice shot at your danglers…”

“Okay, go for it!” the co-host shouted.

“Break his balls!” someone in the audience shouted.

Nicole grinned and she looked up at him.

His eye twitched in anticipation.

“Fuck you asshole” said Nicole and then, with thunderous force and admirable precision, she kicked his balls. The heavy brown boot connected with the soft contents of the male briefs, squashing his nuts agaist his pelvis, making him blink a couple of times before he groaned in pain and doubled over.

The crowd laughed and cheered.

“Look at his nuts!” the co-host shouted, laughing. “Oh, fuck, she crunched them! Well done, Nicole!”

“I hope your balls swell up from that kick” and she took off the brown boot and waved at the audience.

Fifteen minutes later, Simon was in serious pain. His nuts had been kicked by seven women, none of whom had held back on the blow. Seven lucky numbers, seven hard blows to Simon’s tender testicles, seven loud, slapping thuds when the boots connected with Simon’s gonads, seven cheerful, jubilant victory poses while Simon was squirming in pain and Paula the co-host was mocking poor Simon’s manhood.

“Let’s speed things up a bit”, one woman promoter said and reached inside the glass bowl, grabbing a handful of winning tickets. “Okay, the numbers are 128, 15, 401, 221, and 187!”

After a short moment when every member of the audience checked their tickets, four women came up stage, all of them in their mid-thirties.

Paula the co-host looked at the four women. “128?”

A petite, muscular legs woman with black hair lifted her hand.

“Your name?” Paula, the co-host, asked.

“Marija”, she said.

Paula nodded. “Great. 15?”

“That’s me”, a lanky blond with rimless glasses said, grinning. “I’m Maria.”

“401?”

“Vanesa”, a redhead woman responded, waving her ticket.

“221?”

“Me again”, Maria grinned, reaching inside her pockets and producing a dozen paper slips.

Paula chuckled and turned to the fourth women. “You’re 187?”

The woman nodded.

“What’s your name?”

“Cecilia”, she replied. “and I can't get to get my hands on that creep...” she added.

“Okay”, Paula shouted, turning to the audience. “Give them a round of applause, guys. Marija, Maria, Vanesa and Cecilia.”

The crowd cheered and clapped.

Simon was grimacing in pain.

“Now, let’s see if we can break his balls”, Paula grinned.

The crowd went wild.

“Okay, Marija”, Paula turned to the woman. “You go first.”

Marija grinned and put on a red glove.

Marija looked at Simon’s hard cock and licked her lips, focussing on the task at hand. She brought her fist back and sent it crashing into Simon’s vulnerable balls, smashing both of Simon’s poor testicles into his pelvis and making him let out an agonized, high-pitched yelp.

The crowd cheered and clapped.

Marija shrugged and handed the glove to Maria.

Maria adjusted her glasses and winked at Simon who was whimpering in pain. She put on the glove and grinned. Getting down on her knees, she planted a well-placed uppercut into Simon’s nuts, making Simon’s feet lift off the ground.

Simon screamed from the top of his lungs as his nuts were pummelled by Maria’s powerful punch.

Maria grinned with satisfaction.

“Wanna go again or save your second punch for later?” Paula asked.

Maria chuckled. “Save the best for last…”

Paula grinned.

Vanesa grabbed the glove and put it on. Shee grinned and got down on her knees.

Immediately, Vane’s fist smashed into Simon’s nuts, grazing Simon’s left testicle only lightly, but connected full force with his right nut. The poor, tender orb was flattened between the boxing glove and Simon’s thigh, making Simon eyes cross and his mouth tremble.

“Okay”, Paula shouted. “Maria, it’s your turn again.”

She put on the glove and walked up to Simon. “I am going to punch you so fucking hard right in the balls...Now...open your legs wider stupid fucker” said Maria and she bent down and her uppercut drove his nuts into his pelvis with a sickening thud, Simon’s fainted.

“Look at him. I got his nuts good” said Maria

“Yeah! That punch was the best one!” said Paula

“Alright, ladies”, Paula said. “That’s it for today! Thanks for coming! Thanks for giving your money to charity! See you next time!”

Half an hour later, the gym had emptied.

The promoters were sitting on the edge of the stage, right next to Simon who was curled up in a ball, clutching his balls, whimpering in pain.

Simon moaned. “My nuts…”

“You were fantastic, Paula”, one mid-twenties women promoter grinned. “ you really know how to run a show…”

“Thanks”, Paula whispered.

One mid-fortied woman handed Simon the glass bowl with the rest of the lottery tickets and left him lying on the ground.

Paula checked Simon's balls and picked up her phone.

“Hello, Vicky” Paula said.

“Hello, Paula” Vicky said

“I think we have a problem with the male from the ballbusting charity even”

“A rupture ball? I will be there!” Vicky asked
“Could you repair?”Paula asked

“No, I can't fix it, I just want to play with the mush!”

“He he he... hot. .. Love you girl” said Paula

After a few minutes

A mid-forties woman came to the gym. Her name was Vikcky.

“Oh, look he looks so funny rolling around and clutching his poor battered balls!. I suppose this is a bad time to tell him it's my turn to kick him” said Vicky.

Simon tried to get up but one female promoter put her boot above her back putting him down. “Aha, you want to escape” the promoter said.

“Look at those danglers, his left ball is hanging a bit lower. I wonder which one will hurt the most when I kick his nuts” Vicky said.

“doesn't seem to matter though because they always hurt haha” one mid-twenties promoter said.

“No, please no my balls” said Simon.

“Go on girl. I've got him good and tight” said the promoter who was stomping Simon's back

“ Go on babe, kick his bollocks” said Paula

“Yeah, kick his nuts as hard as you can. I want to hear him howl” shouted two female cleaners.

Simon got up. The woman who was stomping his back threw to the floor crushing her round legging booty. Simon ran towards the exit door. One cleaner woman hide herself beside the door. When Simon appeared she crushed broomstick between his balls. He threw to the floor with a crying face.

She sat above him. She had her legs between his thighs and her toes on his balls, pressing hard. She twised his nuts, kicked his nuts and yanked them down as she was trying to rip them off. He screamed. “Oh, yeah that is fun” she shouted “I forgot how much pleasure I got”

Anymous1
12-03-2014, 12:05 AM
Greetings sofxx

Thank you for sharing your stories. I like the concept of your story title. It would be great to read more of your story, especially if it develops with more action.

sofxx
12-03-2014, 04:57 AM
thanks,
I like to receive comments.

I am going to write another one

sofxx
12-06-2014, 06:39 PM
Jessica the manager of an important brand sport. “We could have a charity marathon for women.And all the money we get from the participants will be donated in order to pay less taxes.”

Gabriela “I like your idea.”

Jessica smiled. “We could ask elite women sport like Gabriela, Marija, Ivet, Martina…”

Roberta nodded slowly. “Yeah, sounds good.”

The Women Marathon.

Gabriela is streching. She is preparing for the 10k race. She is so good with short distance. She has strong legs that allows her to run so fast. She likes so much her legs. She loves so much that she is always wearing small leggings short. She has all the colletions pink, grey, black. All of them. Today she is wearing her pink one. Why? Because that color combines with her best pink tight t-shirt. That t-shirt was made by a group of girls just to make fun of the boys. It says “Girls run faster than boys”.

Now Gabriela is doing some high knee skips. She is heating her muscles for the competition. After doing her high knee. She stands with her feet togehter. She hopes her feet wide apart and comes into a deep squat.

After heating her muscles. Gabriela comes to the stating line. Lot of women were standing there. Gabriela is a good runner and she knows that she is going to beat all of them. Gabriela see something strange. She thought “that guy who has short hair is not a woman. I think he is a man”.

Gabriela touches her shoulder and said: “Sorry, it is a only girls marathon. You are a man and you are not allowed to run.”. Gabriela is wearing her tight small legging. She is always wears the small size. It is too small that the short leggins shows the shape of her pussy. The man turn down her face and see the shape of her pussy. Gabriela knows that and she hates when men do that. “If you don't go away I am going to kick you in the balls that you will remeber this marthon all you life”. Gabriela is dealt with a fist blow to hear breast. She is so powerful that she didn't feel pain either in her breast. The smile on the male's face doesn't last long as she grabs him by his nuts. He is now totally at her mercy. She momentarily lets go and brings the flat of her hand sharply back up slapping his nuts firmly. He bends forward in pain. To the sound of cheers from the audience she rips his running short off leaving his as yet relatively undamaged balls to hang free for all the running women and girls to see and picks him up by the hair. Still holding his hair she delivers three front kicks to his balls in rapid succession. She kicks him with her powerful legs. She is wearing her favorite foot wear her pink women sneakers. She lets go of his hair and he falls backwards and lands on his back spread eagled with his now scrunched balls displayed prominently. “Fuck you asshole! I hope your balls swell up and fall off from that kicks. Next time don't stare at my cameltoe”. Some women around laught and put up their leggins showing the cameltoe to him, who is now crying on the street floor. After doing the kicks, Gabriela put her finger inside her ass just to put her panty out. “I hate when that happens” she said.

“I so glad I don't have weak dangling bollock” One runner woman touches the shape of her pussy. She was wearing short crossfit leggings and gives Hi-5 to Gabriela in celebration.

A group of teenage girls said “Ooooh. That kicks looked so painful!!!” said one. “Yeaaah, full square in the eggs! With her powerful legs I beat the balls exploded on the impact” said another one.

One woman touches Gabriela and said “Shiiit. You can be such a bitch.”
“Why? Did I squezee his nuts too hard?” asked Gabriela withou interest.
“No. You have squezee and kicked terrible hard. Good thing! I don't have balls”
Gabriela laught and give Hi-5 to her.

Gabriela stares at the man with an angry face. The man is thinking how to escape. Gabriel put up her legging. The leggins was so tight that she shows the shape of her pussy and also the line of her pusy. She touching her croth said to him “No balls down here. Do you see?”
And she srokes inside her pussy. “You're gonna wish you could say the same for yourself when I jump on your balls”.

She make a high jump and stomps his nuts with her snekear heel and finishes him off with a powerful forward kick to the nuts. This blow visibly lifts his testicles up and pushes them to the top of his scrotum and beyond, literally kicking his balls 'out'. The sight of his swollen, bruised and now empty scrotum is phenomenal and attracts a crowd of giggling and sneering women. Slapping the avenging female runners on the back are accompanied by statements like "he won't be ****** anyone now" and "great job".

A wet semen from the ruined testicles are visible between her strong legs. She is so turned on that a wet mark appear on her legging. Her pussy stars to segregate some liquid, she knows that but she doesn't care. Once agains she feels her underwear inside her ass. She put down her leggings. When the short was down she shows her white panty. Some part of it is inside her rounded shaped butty. she adjusted her bottoms and she puts again her tiny legging.

Two males are being restrained by three females controlers. “Squeezing them is even more effective” says one controler woman. “Told ya!!” says another one. They are grabbing and squeezing their balls just to remove them from the race. “Oh my gosh! They'are so vulnerable”says a runner woman. Gabriela and another woman run forward kicking the males in their exposed balls. The fact that the males are wearing tight leggins allows the girls to strike more accurately and visualize the effect of their blows. They both stand close to the males to watch the effect on the male's balls at the moment of impact as the three women controlers holds them. “Right in the nuts” said one controler woman.

Gabriela with her strong legs and her kick has broken the man leggings and his speedo. His balls are jiggling and dangling comically.”Your testicles are mine” Gabriela says and moves on to him armed with a large pair of pliers that has been supplied by one of women race attendant. Placing testicles into the pliers she then expertly poppes his left nut and, moments later, his right one.

The other runner woman stands close to the other man who has been kicked by her and without warning brings her right knee up directly into his kicked balls, sticking out so prominently in front. He collapses to the ground grasping his groin. He is pulled up from the ground by two attendant women who are both smiling broadly at his discomfort. Then the woman performs a front kick to the balls. Fortunately for the male this kick was not delivered with any power behind it yet he falls to the ground again. She emphasizes this point to to demonstrate how incredibly weak and vulnerable his balls are. “Now you are curled at my feet!”she said. “Girls rule” chant the marathon attendant women. “Oh yeah that is fun. I forgot how much pleasure I got from giving out a good hard ballbusting” the running woman said. “Yeah, it is a good way to eliminate stress and give out some pain” said Gabriela. “Now look at them curling up on the floor, their testicles must really hurt” said the attendant women. One attendant woman bent over and said “Ooops Did she crush your little grapes?” another attendant woman said “Oh.That last kick I see something give in. Let me check”.

The attendant woman goes to the floor and grabs his nuts. “nnnhhmf How about this?” and she squezees his balls. “Look at him roll around!” she says. “Yeah, you have got him by the balls” says Gabriela. “You go girl. Make him cry” said another women. “oh fuck oh fuck let go let go” he said. “How does this feel, huh?”she asks while she is squeezing his nuts. “aaauh auah please let them go auh”he shouted. “ooh Does you little bollock hurts?” Gabriela askes when holdign her crotch. The women around laught.

sofxx
12-08-2014, 09:40 AM

Ballbusting charity. A girl, who won the ticket. She is allowed to give a punch.

sofxx
12-08-2014, 09:41 AM
the girl after giving her punch