PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting TV Program

sofxx
12-03-2014, 06:52 AM
Ballbusting Program

Pamela: “Hi girls. In this program we are going to learn some techiniques for the ballbusting event. We have invited some girls that have enrolled in our tournamente. We are going to talk with them. So welcome to our participant”
Like 10 girls, women came into the studio.
The 10 girls and Pamela, the tv conductor, sit on the sofa.
Pamela asked to the participant: “So Have you practised ballbusting before?”
A tall brown woman said: “Yes, I have been doing that since I was a child. But it is my first tournament”
A girls, who is like 16 years old, said: “Not, I have never practised.”
Pamela asked her: “So it will be your first time busting balls how do you feel?”
Lorena, the 16 year old, answere: “I am very nervous”
Roxana, the tall brown woman, said: “Do not worry. You will feel goodl. It is a lot of fun”
Lorena said: “Thanks”
Pamela talked to the camera: “Today we are going to learn some techiniques for our event. Let present our ballbusting teacher. She is Maria. Let said hi to her.”
Maria came into the studio and sit into the sofa with the 10 participant and Pamela, the tv conductor.
Pamela asked Maria: “How are you?”
Maria said: “Good. I can't wait I want to show how to bust some balls”
Pamela shouted: “Bring the males”
A group like 20 girls brought like 10 males.
Maria, the ballbusting teacher said: “Every Asian women is good at math. An asian women know Boy's two + Women boots = Boy on the floor. I need you to show my work, asshole”
Federico, one of the males, said: “No, not kick my balls”
Maria asked the audice: “Where do you think I am gonna kick them?”
the audience said: “In the nuts...”
Maria said: “You got it”
Maria got closed to one of the males and kicked him.
Federico said: “oh my bollcks!!!” and he fell to the ground.
Maria said: “Right in the nuts!!!”
Pamela, the tv program conductor, said: “ha ha ha. One man down”
Roxana the tall brown woman said: “Yeah, got his knackers”
Lorena the newbie ballbuster said: “oh, how they bounced, go on you bastard”

Maria got closed to her second male and kneed him.
Pamela the tv presenter said: “Another man down”
Lorena the 16 years old said: “go to the ground and cup your throbbing bollocks ha ha ha!!!”
Maria got closed to her third male and she said: “Your testicles are mine, bitch!”
Maria told the audiende: “Step 1: Grab them”
Maria grabbed the testicles
The male said: “arrgh please”
Maria told the audience: “Step 2: Twist them”
Maria twisted the testicles.
The male said: “whoor arrgh whoor please”
Pamela said: “Go on Maria, squeeze those bollcks”
Lorena the newbie said: “make him howl in agony!”
Maria finally told the audiende: “Step 3: Rip his motherfucking balls off!!!”
Maria with all her force pulled his nuts.
The male laid on the floor and said: “oh my balls, urrggghhh, my acheing balls”
Roxana said: “Yeah, you broke his knackers”
Maria the teacher said: “I don't know if they can pass out when you squezee their testicles”
Lorena the 16 years old said: “He is still conscious. Let see what happens if I jam my high heel into his sack”
Lorena stomped his left nuts with her right high heel shoes.
Lorena said: “oooo honey. Do your little nut hurt?”
The male said: “My ball please”
Maria stop Lorena and said: “You will have your turn. Please let him keep them”
Lorena bent over and said to him: “Make me angry again and I will cut them off”
Maria got close to her fourth victim and said: “Do you want me to raise your voice for a few octaves?”
Maria grabbed his nuts and said: “Now sign”
The male did not respond.
Maria said: “These right here are what me make the boss. Got it?”
The male said: “Yes”
Maria squeezed his nuts like twenty seconds and she said: “They're swollen and red”
Maria asked the boys: “Having fun guys?”
The 10 boys said: “Please, dont hurt our balls anymore”
Maria asked the female student and the audience: “What do you think girls?”
The audience shouted:”Hurt them”
The 10 girls student: “Said, continue showing some techiniques we want to learn more”
Marias said to the boys: “See boys, we have to contiune”
All the boys said: “Owww my fucking balls. Not fair. Give us some rest. We continue another day”
Pamela the tv presenter said to the boys: “Just wait a minute, boys. I want to talk to you and I dont want you to speak. Boys should be cooperative if not I will be angry and you know what will be happenig with your nuts”
Maria before going to her fifth boy. She said to her student, the future event participant. “Girls, the techinique I am going to show is very difficult. You have to practise a lot just to have a good aim”
Maria got closed to her fifth boy and said. “Girls you see this heel? I am gonna to press it into one of his testicles so we can hear his scream”
Maria turned her back to the boy and she ordered him to held her waist. When the boy was holding her, Maria with all her force dig her hill in one of his testicles.
The boy said: “Oh fuck, my nuts” and he fell down.
Maria said: “See girls it is a painful techinique but very difficult to do”
Maria asked the boy: “How are the balls?”
The boy said: “urggh ouch”
One of the girls student said: “Hmmmph, I think his nuts are in his stomach”
Maria said: “I think so.” She bent down and she said to him: “Dont worry, your nuts will be ok. I think in two weeks”
Pamela the tv presenter said: “Next day, let them use cups”
Maria, the teacher, said: “It is so difficult for girls to learn with cups. They need to feel real testicles”
Pamela said: “I did not know that. So I have to learn with real ones”
Maria said: “Yes”
Pamela asked: “To practise ballbusting is the same big or small balls”
Maria answered: “Yes, it is the same. But they have to be real ones”
Pamela asked: “May I kick one?”
Maria: “Wait, first let me show the techinique. After that the girls and you are going to have some fun, putting into practised the technique that I have been showing”
The girls and Pamela, the tv presenter, said: “Please, we cannot wait.”
Maria, the teacher, said: “To be a good ballbuster, first you have to be a good listener and learn a lot of techinique. Second you have to calm down if not you are going to miss the testicles”
Pamela said: “Now we are going to the commercial after them we continue with the program”

During the commercial.
Pamela said: “Maria, We do not have so much time. The programa last one hour. Please, show your techinique faster.”
Maira said: “Ok, no problem.”
Pamela said: “Yes. We want to show in the program the girls and I how we put into practice the new techinique”
Maira: “Sure, no problem. Have you got some boys, because mine are very broken and need them for another demostration in two weeks”
Pamela said: “Do not worry. We have eleven boys. Ten for the girls and one for me.“

After the commercial

Pamela said: “So we are here again. Let Maria shows us more ballbusting techiniques”
Maria knelt down to her next victim and said: “I am going to wreck his nuts with my fists. See here how it is done”
Pamela, the tv presenter, said: “I am gonna hold the mic right here, so all you girls in the audience can hear what a pair of balls sound like when the are destroyed”
Maria connected her right fist into his testicles.
Pamela with her microphone so closed to his balls said: “I can hear a crunching sound and he is making some funny high-pitched noises”
Pamela put her microphone into his mouse and she said: “lets hear what he is saying”. In the studio it could be heard through the speakers “Oh my fucking bollocks”. The ten girls, the future participant of the ballbusting event, and the girls from the auditorium started to laught.
Maria again connected her right fist into his testicles.
Pamela said: “Oh, boy. You punched his balls really hard Maria, I saw how they flattened agains his groin”
Pamela move her microphone from his balls to his mouse and said: “Let hear what he is saying”
Through the speaker it could be hear: “Oh my ball, I think I am gonna throw up”.
Maria move to the seven boy and said: “This will be the final one. I wanted to kick ten just to show ten techiniques but we do not have time”
Maria got closed to her seven boy and said: “Took of your pant and brief”.
Pamela saw his two balls and penis. She got hot and said: “Go on Maria, I will lift his little cock out. I want to see those knacker crushed into his groin”
When Pamela was lifting the boy penis, Maria started to take off his boots.
Pamela got more hot and started to stroke his penis. She stroke his penis so fast that unintentionally she hitted his nuts.
The boy was feeling pleasure and pain.
Maria saw what was happening and said: “A new ballbustin techinique. Stroke the penis and hit the balls at the same time.”
Pamela with her strong arms stroke harder and harder. Sometimes her hand slip and hardly crushed his nuts.
The boy said: “Aaarhg, please argh”
Pamela continue stroking and the same time hitting his nuts when her hand went down.
The boy said: “Ahhh shit that hurts. Please stop, please”
Pamela said: “No, until these little balls popped! Let me try squeezing it this way....”
Pamela grabbed his bals and started to dig her nails in it.
The boy said: “Holy fuck!!!!! Not that way!!!! Oh, please make her stop”
Maria, the teacher, said: “Go on Pamela, squeeze those balls, make him howl in agony!”
Pamela, the tv presenter, said: “I am feeling his testicles crushed together, hahaha, oh it is so good crush balls”
The boy said: “Aarrgh, please”
Pamela said: “Can you feel my nails digging into your balls? I am going to keep squeezing you testicles until you bet me to cut the off.”
After five minutes squeezing, one of the girls said: “Now is our turn”
Maria, the teacher, said: “Pamela you have to stop”
Pamela stoped squeezing his nuts.
Maria, the teacher, said: “Time for some fun ladies”
The ten girls and Pamela put in front of each man.
Maria said: “Reach back and grab hard!”
The girls reached back and grabbed each man nuts
In the studio it could be heard some males shouting: “Oh shit my nuts”. “Oh, please stop” “urrhg my balls”
Maria, the teacher, said: “Feel those tender lumps. Graps one or even better both!!!”
Some girls decided to grab one and others the two balls.
Some boys were echoing: “iiighh” others boys were shouting “arrrrghhh”
and the rest were shouting with their soprano voice.
From the studio it could be hear one women announcer voice: “Amazing, the first ballbusting orchestra. Lets the girls plays their instrument”
Pamela, the tv presenter. Maria, the teache. And the ten girls started to laught.
Pamela then said: “Great, in our next tv show we can have something like that”
While the girls were squeezing their nuts the boys started to bent down.
Maria said: “Feel his body tense up! You've got his world in you hands. Now quick and hard pull and squeeze! ”
The girls started to pull and squeeze thier nuts. Some of them were doing good their more and others were having some difficulties.
Maria said: “Girls, harder and harder. Those balls won't pop themselves!”
All the girls put all their strength they have. All the girls face were red. In the studio it could be hear the echoing sound of the boys crying.
After like one minutes. The crying boys sound was incredibly. It could be heard aroun all the studio.
Maria, the teacher, said: “Hear him gasp and yelp! Sound and bit high-pitched doesn't it. ”
All the girls said: “Yes, the sounds is incredibly”
Another girl said: “A great ballbusting opera”
Maria said: “Right girls, That's him singing soprano. Twist and jank now!”
All the girls twisted and janked the boys nuts.
The boys pain could be hear around the studio.
Maria said: “Play tug of war with his nuts!”
Maria continue saying: “Feels his knees buckle, listen to him begging. Give him a final squezee”
The girls gave the final squezee and after ten second release their nuts.
Maira said: “Watch him fall to the ground and cup his sack moaning...”
Maria clutched her crotch and said: “My ballls!!!.
Maria said: “Squat over him. Put your hands over your crotch mockingly and ask them “Awww Do your balls hurt?”
The girls squat over them. They put their hands over their crotch and some girls said: “Ouch my balls” and other girls said “Ouch it hurts” while the boys rested on their floor crying and holding their nuts.
Maria said: “Don't mind if they just writhes in pain, the only thing they can feel now are their ruined nuts and thehurt very very bad...”
Maria, the teacher, finished the class saying: “Congratulation girls, you are all now fully trained ballbusters. We have ruined our practice balls”
Pamela, the tv presenter said, “So lets go out there and ruin men balls”
Pamela, before finishing the program picked up her phone and called one of the doctors.
Pamela said: “Hellow Romi, Could you come to the studio?”
Romina asked: “A rupture ball?”
Pamela answered: “Yes”
Romina: “I will be right there!!!”
Pamela asked: “Can you fix it?”
Romina: “No, we cannot fix it. We just want to play with the mush!!!”
Pamela hang out her phone and said: “The show continues”
The boys hear that and started to crawl just to go away from the tv studio.
It was late the females doctors and the nurses arrived and finished the work that the girls had started.
Some nurses jumped on the remaining balls, others squeeze the balls to death, others used some syringe.
Pamela: “I am stunned by all the action tonight, I mean, I almost feel sorry for those poor guys down there... almost. That's all what we have for tonight. Be sure to catch our program the next week. See you then”}
And with that Jessica waved to the camera and behind her a group of nurses were destroying the remiaing nuts.

sofxx
12-05-2014, 08:57 AM
On the studio TV
Deborah: “Hello Ladies! The show has been so boring that we have decided to make some changes to the tournament.”
Gabriela: “Now the girls are going to compete in groups.”
Deborah: “Our audience may be asking themselves what the girls have to do.”
Gabriela: “Well, they still have to bust balls, havent they?”
Deborah: “Yes, they have to do that. But what kind of balls do they have to bust?”
Gabriela: “Er... A man's balls.”
Deborah: “No... A dummy's balls!”
Gabriela: “What?! I don't understand: this seems so unfair.”
Deborah: “Yes, I know. But we've had some difficulties in finding male candidates: they seem too frightened to enroll. And, sadly, the Ballbusting Community has been unhelpful.”
Gabriela: “Ha, ha. I see... the very people who are always asking us to kick their balls. Well, where are they now, eh?”
Deborah: “Let's stop wasting our time with them and welcome the Latina Ballbusters!”
Gabriela: “Better known as 'Las rompe huevos' [That's The Eggs Breakers for those who don"t speak Spanish.]”

Deborah asks a tall brown girl: “What's your name?”. She answers: “My name is Zaira”.
Gabriela turns to a medium-height girl: "And yours?" The girl says: “My name is Martina”.

Then, with beautiful smiles lighting up their faces, Martina and Zaira loudly state in unison: “Y estamos listas para patearles los huevos!!” [Which can be translated as: "We've joined in the Tournament to totally destroy balls under our feet!!"]

Meanwhile, two women have been dragging male dummies center-stage.
Martina considers the dummies with a look of surprise on her face and in a tone of complaint says: “But these are not men!?”
To which Zaira adds: “And they don't have real testicles!?”

Two girl-promoters of the show dressed up as Barbie dolls grab those "Ken's balls" and declare at the same time: “Here, we have two pairs and they are very real!”

The two males dressed up as Ken dolls try to run. But, obviously, fleeing cowardly is something they just won't achieve precisely because they are being firmly held by the balls. The two Kens then plead, beg: “Let my balls free, you are hurting me!!”
The two Barbies, giggling, simply say: “No!” And they start to squeeze their nuts harder and harder until the two Kens bend over.

Martina gets closer to one Ken and says to him: “I am going to kick you right in the balls so fucking hard... Now open your legs wider you stupid piece of shit!!!”

Gabriela comes close to one of the Barbie's and says: “Hold him tight! These balls will be used later by the next group.”

Zaira reveals that she is an accomplished Ballet dancer and says to him: “'Nutcraker' is my favorite ballet, sucker! I just can't get enough of cracking men's nuts and you are about to discover just how strong and powerful a Ballerina's legs can be!”

Martina joyfully adds: “I SO love the unique crunching sound of nuts cracking at the time of impact, followed by the high-pitched scream... Zaira! Please kick his eggs!!!!”

Ken:”My balls... Noooo, please!? Don't kick my balls. It is so painful, you can't...”

Before he has time to complete his sentence, Zaira artfully raises her leg, and applies all her strength to the kick, willing to totally crush the guy's balls.
Demonstrating what she'd announced earlier, everyone witnesses in amazement the tremendous power of a ballerina's leg when the instep of her foot not only brutally connects with her target but also manages to spectacularly lift the man from the ground.

Martina reacts, in shock: ”Oh my God... she can be such a cold-hearted bitch. I'm so grateful I don't have testicles!!”

Zaira, innocently wondering about everybody's state of shock: “Did I kicked him too hard?”

Martina: ”Yes, I'm afraid so. Look at his face, a mask of pain, in tears!”

Martina herself now approaches her own victim and says: “I call this 'Nutcracker' with boots on. Want to see me crack nuts?”

Ken: “Nooo, nooo, please. I give up!!”

Martina: ”Ha, ha...“

Zaira: ”Have you read the rules?”

Marina also announces that she is a Ballet dancer too, and wonders: “How does it feel to be ********* by a beautiful ballerina?”

Zaira excitedly suggests to her friend that she shows him the "Gran redoble" - a Ballet figure roughly similar to a scissor kick.

Martina: “No. I am going to squeeze his nuts into nothingness. That ugly, pathetic excuse for a man!”

Martina kneels down and grabs the guy's nuts with her right hand. Only after letting a few seconds go by does she start to squeeze them.

Martina, looking up at her helpless victim: “Hmmmm... How does it feel, huh?”

Ken, panicking: “Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, let go! Let go! You are hurting me, let go of my balls!!!!”

Martina continues squeezing this Ken's nuts. So hard that the pressure she applies brings red to her face.

Martina: “You like this? Does it feel good?”

Ken, now screaming at the top of his voice: “Arrghhh, Hooaaagggh, please let go of my balls. Oh fuck, oh fuck...”

Zaira notices how her friend's nipples become hard and says, smiling: “Martina, I think you are liking it!”

Martina: “Oh yes, it is so unstressful. How the fuck did they not break?”

Zaira: “Don't know but it's my turn now!!!!”

Martina: “Yipes. I popped his right testicle!!”

Zaira turn her head and on the big screen saw the score “popped testcile: 1” After watching that she said to Martina: “Leave me one for me to break!!!!”

Martina leave her Ken and said “Zaira your turn”

Zaira got close to Ken and said: “Oh, your poor thing....”

Zaira touched her groin and said: “Does it hurt here, where I am touching? I have gotten hit between my legs before and I've never felt much as you're feeling.”

Zaira said: “Go ahead kick me between my legs. I don't have balls like you so it doesnt hurt”
Martina said: “Give it a try”
Zaira: “I'll kick you right back and we'll see who is in more pain”
Martina said: “Face it, your balls are going to be smashed and I'll be fine because I dont have any to worry about”

Zaira opened her legs and dare Ken to kick her.
Ken kicked Zaira between her legs.
Zaira felt the kick between her legs and said: “No balls down here. You're gonna wish you could say the same for yourself in a second”
Zaira jumpled and with all her force raised her legs backward touching the back part of her head and then her legs moved foward sinking in Ken balls
Her kick was so hard tha she lifted him from the ground.
Zaira said: “I am so glad that I don't have weak dangling balls”
After a few second the big screen showed: “Testicle pop: 2”
Zaira and Martina shouted: “Great, we win”

sofxx
12-07-2014, 11:55 AM
The roof exploded and between the hole appeared a strong flying man.

Grabriela saw him and said: “Ladies, I think that super man has joined the event”

Superman went down and put between the two girls Martina, Zaira and Ken. Superman said: “Girls, Whad do you think you are doing?”

Gabriela got close to superman and shouted: “Busting balls!!!!!!” and after that she crushed her ankle strap flats between super man balls. Gabriela crouched down and said with a pain face: “Oh shit, you hurt my foot”. Superman said: “Big man, iron balls” Gabriela still holdign her boot said: “Oh, shit you are going to pay for it soon or later”
Zaira split as a ballet dancer and crashed her fist between superman balls. Zaira held her hands with a pain face and said: “Shit, my fits” Super man laguing said “Big man, iron balls”. Deborah, the other tv presenter rans towards Superman. She jumped and crashed her knee between super man balls. Deborah fell dow to the floor hitting her round booty. She said with a pain face: “Oh, my knee hurts. I couldn't burst his nuts” Superman said: “Big man, iron balls”

Martina walked towards Superman, she bent over and she started to squezee his nuts. After like 30 seconds she said: “Shit, I cannot dig my finger in his balls!!!!”. Superman said: “Big man, iron balls”. Martina with a pain face said: “Oh, shit. Super fucking balls you broke my nail you are gonna to pay for it”.

Sofia, a black haired medium height woman, who was the director of the show, threw her blackboard, the one she was using to let the show went on and gave instructions to the women presenters. She walked very angry towards Superman and said: “Stop, bothering the girls or I am going to blow out yours inflatable balls”

Superman with a funny face challenged Sofia opening his legs wider. Sofia with a smile in her face raised her boot and crashed the pointy toe in Superman right ball. When Sofia dig her boot, Superman bent over and his right ball explode. Superman held his nuts and started to cry. Sofia said: “For big man, iron balls, kryptonite boots”

Sofia with a smile in her face said: “So ladies, get back to work”. Gabriela answered: “But first we are going to teach him a lesson” and with her angry face pointed the fearful Superman. He started to fly but Sofia stomped her boot in the Superman layer avoiding his fly and at the same time she crashed her boot in the superman balls. Not so hard just to let Gabriela and Deborah some fun with his last nut. The kick was so sufficient just to let superman on the floor without his super natural power.

Gabriela with a smile in her face made a hard jump and fell down in Superman nut. Gabriela with a smile on her face looked down and saw that she was above superman balls but it was not deflate. His nuts was lifting her. Gabriela with an inquiry face asked “What is happeing? It has not explode”
Sofia answered Gabriela: “You have to use kryptonite shoes. Don't you remember?”

Gabriela asked Sofia: “Oh, shit. Where am I going to find one?”. Sofia with angy face: “In the ballbusting toolbox”. Deborah, Gabriela the female presenters and Zaira, Martina the participants ran very fast towards the ballbusting toolbox.

In the meantime Sofia got close to superman, who was rolling on the floor, and said: “I am gonna to smack your balls until you have learned your lesson”.
She sit above superman, she held his scrotum with one hand and with her other hand she started to give some slap to his nuts.

Deborah started to search the ballbusting box and asked: “mmmm. I can't find the nutcrusher. Have been using it?” Agustina, the woman responsible of the ballbusting devices, said: “No, it has been used during the past events”. Deborah added: “Oh, shit I cannot find it”. Agustina suggested: “Why don't you crush them by hand?”. Deborah: “No, I want these to really suffer. And Martina tried to squezee his nust and she broke her needle nail”
Agustina suggested: “I love to bust testicles with needles. Why don't you try whit these?”
Deborah said: “Thanks Agus” and Deborah took some knitting needle.

In another place at the same moment (the streets):
Jessica, a tall woman, in her fancy car said: “Oh, shit. I have to drive fast if not I am going to miss the tournament. I want to see who the fucking Ken holds his nuts on the floor”
Jessica tried to drive fast but she could not because there was another car foward her. When the light turn red, the car stopped and she crahed it. Jessica with an angry face came out of her car.
From the car that she had crashed came out a man. Jessica saw him and said: “A man had to be”

Jessica said: “I could call the police but I think it is better if we just settle it ourselves”
Roberto added: “It was your fault, you have been driving so fast”
Jessica said: “and you stopped so soon!!!”
Jessica asked “Have you ever been ballbusted before?”
Roberto: “No, what is that?”
Jessica: “A law was passed last year allowing a woman punish a man by kicking and kneeing him in the balls. I am surprised you haven't felt this new law yet but do you know the basic of it?”
Roberto: “No, I have to go”
Jessica: “Wait, we have not finished yet. The law says if a woman has an issue with a man for what ever reason she is allowed to punished that man if she wishes”

Roberto tried to run but he was stopped by a woman transit police.

Ivanna, the transit police, asked him “What had happened?”
Jessica answered: “He had crashed my car and now he wants to escape”
Ivanna grabbed him by the balls and said “Where do you think you are going?”
Roberto did not answer and tried to ran. He could not achieve his purpose because Ivanna had him by the balls.

Ivanna said: “The man must cooperate and be respectful. Do you understand?”
Ivanna contiune talking: “The woman is permitted to damage the man testicles by kicking or kneeing. The force and the number of impacts is completely up to the woman. Do you understand?”

Roberto nodded his head.

Jessica with an angry face shouted: “Good. Take off your clothes!!!!”
When Roberto was taking his clothes off, Ivanna shouted:”Faster”
After Roberto was naked Jessica said: “Stand with your legs wide apart”
Ivanna added:”Put your arms behind your back and face us”
Roberto withou hesitation started to do what the women ordered him.
Ivanna said: “You will remain in this position for the whole punishment if you fall down I will extend the punishment by adding more kicks, punchs and knees. Do you understand?”
Roberto nodded his head.
Ivanna continue saying: “Firstly, we are going to knee you ten times”
Jessica added: “You must stay still so the end of our knee connects perfectly with your both testicles.”
Ivanna said: “Next we are going to kick you 20 times”
Jessica added:”And you will remain still so your testicles take the full force of the kick”
Ivanna: “If you move it will difficult for us to aim our target. If you do that I am going to add more kicks, knees,punchs or squezee”
Ivanna cotinue saying: “This will be a very destructive session but given the situation I think it is fair”
Jessica: “Yes, it is fair”
Ivanna said to Roberto:”Oops, You look terrified but you know the law”
Jessica answered: “He did not know. It will be his first time”
Ivanna asked Roberto: “Is that true?”
Roberto noded his face and said: “Yes”
Ivanna said: “Nice. All you can do is hope you leave here with two badly damaged but working testicles”
Jessica added: “You will feel your testicles swell up as they are damaged and bruised”
Ivanna added: “You will find that I am very skilled at punishing that part of you body”
Jessica added: “And you will be in pain for 10 days”
Ivanna said: “We will start with the knees”
Jessica: “Great. Who first?”
Ivanna: “Me. I am going to take my time and I am going to enjoy this.”
Jessica: “Me too”

Ivanna hold Roberto between his shoulder and she connected her right knee between his balls and then her left knee.

Whack! Whack!....

Jessica: “Wow those knees were really hard and right on the target!!!”
Ivanna: “I think I have caused some real testicle damaged”
Ivanna added: “If I focus, I can aim with the tip of my knee to one of his testicles. Focusing on one testicle is a great way to maximise damage. Don't you think Jessica?”
Jessica answered: “I know” and she asked: “Am I going to continue?”
and she continue saying:”I want to see how much I can get to hist testicles to swell up”
Ivanna said:”Right. Now is your tourn. Two knee and my turn. Are you ok?”
Jessica answered:”of course!”
Jessica put an angry face to Roberto and she said:”Stand up straight and part your legs.”
and she shouted: “Now!!!!”
Roberto did what she ordered.
Jessica said: “I hope your balls can hold out or its going to get messy”
Jessica asked:”Ready???”
Roberto answered: “No. Please”
Jessica asked: “No. What?” and she holded him and connected her right knee and her left knee into his balls.

Whack! Whack!....

Jessica asked Roberto: “I feel this is a fair way to settle things out. Do you think so?”
Roberto did not answer.
Jessica added: “Ballbusting is better than yoga, it helps me to put my nerves out. I am feel unstressful. Don't you think so? ”
Roberto tried to answered but he started coughing.
Cough!!! cough!!!

Jessica asked: “What happen?”
Ivanna said: “I think his balls are now in his throat”
Jessica said: “oopss sorry”
Jessica added: “I have been waiting for this all the week”
Ivanna said: “Me too. I have been very stressed and ballbusting balls is a great way to beat stress”
Jessica said: “Thanks for agreeing to this. I think we are going to be good friends”

Ivanna: “ok. Now my turn”
Ivanna get close to Roberto and she said: “I was thinking you could lean again this light-post to help you stay stood up while I destroy your testicles. See I do care about you. Now get ready”

Ivanna hold Roberto between his shoulder and she connected her right knee between his balls and then her left knee.

Whack! Whack!....

Ivanna after kneeing Roberto, she said: “Oh, you poor thing.... Does it hurt here”
Ivanna touched her groin and continue saying “Hmmmm strange, … I have gotten hit between my legs and I have never felt as much pain as you are feeling“
Jessica added: “Cause you have not balls”
Ivanna laughing said: “Oh, silly me I forgot!!!”
Jessica and Ivanna continue laughing.

Jessica with all her force kicked him very hard on his balls. The kick was so hard that the Roberto fell to the floor.
Jessica said: “Look at him roll around. I got em good”
Ivanna: “Yeah, that kick was the best I have ever seen”
Jessica said: “Oh, look. He looks so funny rolling around and clutching his poor nuts busted nuts”
Ivanna added: “I suppose this is a bad time to tell him it's my turn. I am not going to miss my turn, just because you kick so hard”
Ivanna shouted: “Stand up, now!”
Jessica said: “Look at those danglers, his right bollock is hanging a bit lower”
Ivanna added: “I wonder which one will hurt the most when I kick his balls”
Roberto said: “No!!!. Please, not kick my bollock”
Three passer by women hold him and said: “Go on, We have got him good and tight, go on girls, kick his fucking eggs as hard as you can. We want to hear him howl”
Jessica and Ivanna at the same time said: “We too” and both prepare for a running kick.
Ivanan said: “I am going to aim to his right testicle”
Jessica said: “Me to the right one”

sofxx
12-07-2014, 02:58 PM

one of my cartoon. A ballbusting participant from my stories

sofxx
12-08-2014, 09:56 AM

The ballbusting queens. Martina and Zara

sofxx
12-08-2014, 10:00 AM

A newbie participant and the judge

sofxx