PDA

View Full Version : Mama Noel, Papa Noel Shopping Contest

sofxx
12-08-2014, 02:00 PM
“Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, particularly ladies, to our Shopping Center. I’m Romina. My partner, Laura, and we’re pleased to present Mama Noel or Papa Noel contest event.”
“Thanks Romi,” Laura chimed in, “Tonight is going to be a lot of fun”. Laura was a voluptuous, tall woman, she was wearing a low cut, shimmering evening gown and high heels, as was Romina.

“Lets take a moment to explain the rules and some of the features of tonight’s event.” Romina
“Yes, today we are going to have ten mama noels and ten papa noels. The crowd will select who is the candidate for our shopping center”

“Hold on everyone…what’s that?” Romina held her hand to her earpiece to help her hear. “I think the papa noels are being brought in.”

A woman dressed in an evening gown was leading the papa noels as the onlooker women hooted and hollered at them.

“And here come our mama noels. This place is going nuts.” Ten women walked through. They were walking in pairs and waving to the crowd.

Unlike papa noel, who were fat and ugly. This mama noels were athletic.
Their outfits were white and red, except the heavy pointy boots, some were red, black or white.

sofxx
12-08-2014, 02:57 PM
“Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, particularly ladies, to our Shopping Center. I’m Romina. My partner, Laura, and we’re pleased to present Mama Noel or Papa Noel contest event.”
“Thanks Romi,” Laura chimed in, “Tonight is going to be a lot of fun”. Laura was a voluptuous, tall woman, she was wearing a low cut, shimmering evening gown and high heels, as was Romina.

“Lets take a moment to explain the rules and some of the features of tonight’s event.” Romina
“Yes, today we are going to have ten mama noels and ten papa noels. The crowd will select who is the candidate for our shopping center”

“Hold on everyone…what’s that?” Romina held her hand to her earpiece to help her hear. “I think the papa noels are being brought in.”

A woman dressed in an evening gown was leading the papa noels as the onlooker women hooted and hollered at them.

“And here come our mama noels. This place is going nuts.” Ten women walked through. They were walking in pairs and waving to the crowd.

Their outfits were white and red, except the heavy pointy boots, some were red, black or white.
Some wore glasses and all of them had bright red lipstick.

Each of the mama noels walked around the shopping floor, playing to the crowd. The women in the audience shouted things to them,
“You are the one”
“I love you”
“Nice legs”
“Make Papa Noel cry”

They all fanned out into the stage, taking up positions near the papa noels.

“Well, I am going to expain our first contest” said Romina
“One women or men from the public is going to tell us who is better Papa Noel or Mama Noel and why” said Romina.
“Let’s see”, Laura said and looked at a shouting women near her “Come on, Who are you?”

A loud cheer erupted and the women in the audience turned their heads to see a tall, blond girl.

“Nicole”, the blond replied.

“Come up here!” the co-host shouted as the crowd clapped and cheered.

The blond girl walked on stage.

“So... For you, Nicole, Who is better?” asked Romina

“Mama Noel, always” said Nicole

“Ok. But you have to give us the reason” said Laura.

Nicole picked the fatest Papa noel and selected the Mama Noel with glasses.

The papa noel selected without reason decided to cover his balls.

“Hands by your sides!” ordered Nicole and Papa Noel uncovered his genitals

“You are a pig. Why are you touching your eggs in front of woman” shouted Nicole, which caused many giggles to run through the female crowd.

“First note,” said Nicole to the event organazer (Laura and Romina)

“how the papa noel and mama noel bodies are different…” and she proceeded to run through the Papa Noel belly and the strong Mama Noel's stomach. Areas like legs, arms Nicole punctuated by whipping her pointer. “As you see Mama Noel is more athletic than Papa Noel. So she can climb the roof faster without beins seeing by the anxious kids.”

“Great. Good topic” said Romina.

“Yes. That is true. But that don't convice me. Continue...”said Laura.

“So do you want to know why mama is better than papa”asked Nicole

“Of course”added Laura and Romina.

“Pay careful attention, now. I don’t want anyone to miss this!” Nicole said, waving her heavy pointer stick in the air.

She stood in front of Mama Noel and winked at her.

“Girls!” Nicole said. “The difference is…” and she swung her pointy brown boot between the papa noel’s legs – Thwack!! The end of the pointy toe stuck out between the papa noel's eggs.

The co-host and the crowd were stunned. Mama Noel with her glasses stood tall and happy before a grinning Nicole after kicking Papa Noel. The Papa Noel squealed, jumped, bent double in the middle, groaned, clutched his genitals with both hands, rolled his eyes and fell over, writhing around the floor in agony!

After the initial shock there co-host were giggling, high-fiving, shouts of “Yeah, Nicole, alright!” And big smiles amongst all the mama noels. The Papa Noel looked as though they were trying to sink into the ocean.

Nicole looked at the co_host happy faces. “Yes,” Nicole said. “Mama Noels is faster an athletic and only Papa Noels have testicles! “

Laura and Romina the co-hoster started to laught.

“Okay!” “Fly away fatty papa” said the co-hosters, taking the lesson to heart, and let fly their shimmering gold high heels shoes into the already stunned papa noel pulverized testicles, lifting him up from the floor and then dropping him out of the stage.

The other nice papa noels turned pale and then a mighty cheer went up from all the mama noels in the stage. They all wanted to try and kick those ugly fucking papa balls.

A mob of mama noels went after the nine papa noels. Also the co-hosters, Romina and Laura, and the on-lookers women and girls joined the party.

The papa noel, who testicles have already been kicked three times. One by Nicole and the the co-hosters kick at the same time, tried to crawl away but the on-lookers women caught up with him.

sofxx
12-08-2014, 04:38 PM

Some wore glasses and all of them had bright red lipstick.

Each of the mama noels walked around the shopping floor, playing to the crowd. The women in the audience shouted things to them,
“You are the one”
“I love you”
“Nice legs”
“Make Papa Noel cry”

They all fanned out into the stage, taking up positions near the papa noels.

“Well, I am going to expain our first contest” said Romina
“One women or men from the public is going to tell us who is better Papa Noel or Mama Noel and why” said Romina.
“Let’s see”, Laura said and looked at a shouting women near her “Come on, Who are you?”

A loud cheer erupted and the women in the audience turned their heads to see a tall, blond girl.

“Nicole”, the blond replied.

“Come up here!” the co-host shouted as the crowd clapped and cheered.

The blond girl walked on stage.

“So... For you, Nicole, Who is better?” asked Romina

“Mama Noel, always” said Nicole

“Ok. But you have to give us the reason” said Laura.

Nicole picked the fatest Papa noel and selected the Mama Noel with glasses.

The papa noel selected without reason decided to cover his balls.

“Hands by your sides!” ordered Nicole and Papa Noel uncovered his genitals

“You are a pig. Why are you touching your eggs in front of woman” shouted Nicole, which caused many giggles to run through the female crowd.

“First note,” said Nicole to the event organazer (Laura and Romina)

“how the papa noel and mama noel bodies are different…” and she proceeded to run through the Papa Noel belly and the strong Mama Noel's stomach. Areas like legs, arms Nicole punctuated by whipping her pointer. “As you see Mama Noel is more athletic than Papa Noel. So she can climb the roof faster without beins seeing by the anxious kids.”

“Great. Good topic” said Romina.

“Yes. That is true. But that don't convice me. Continue...”said Laura.

“So do you want to know why mama is better than papa”asked Nicole

“Of course”added Laura and Romina.

“Pay careful attention, now. I don’t want anyone to miss this!” Nicole said, waving her heavy pointer stick in the air.

She stood in front of Mama Noel and winked at her.

“Girls!” Nicole said. “The difference is…” and she swung her pointy brown boot between the papa noel’s legs – Thwack!! The end of the pointy toe stuck out between the papa noel's eggs.

The co-host and the crowd were stunned. Mama Noel with her glasses stood tall and happy before a grinning Nicole after kicking Papa Noel. The Papa Noel squealed, jumped, bent double in the middle, groaned, clutched his genitals with both hands, rolled his eyes and fell over, writhing around the floor in agony!

After the initial shock there co-host were giggling, high-fiving, shouts of “Yeah, Nicole, alright!” And big smiles amongst all the mama noels. The Papa Noel looked as though they were trying to sink into the ocean.

Nicole looked at the co_host happy faces. “Yes,” Nicole said. “Mama Noels is faster an athletic and only Papa Noels have testicles! “

Laura and Romina the co-hoster started to laught.

“Okay!” “Fly away fatty papa” said the co-hosters, taking the lesson to heart, and let fly their shimmering gold high heels shoes into the already stunned papa noel pulverized testicles, lifting him up from the floor and then dropping him out of the stage.

The other nice papa noels turned pale and then a mighty cheer went up from all the mama noels in the stage. They all wanted to try and kick those ugly fucking papa balls.

A mob of mama noels went after the nine papa noels. Also the co-hosters, Romina and Laura, and the on-lookers women and girls joined the party.

The papa noel, who testicles have already been kicked three times. One by Nicole and the the co-hosters kicked at the same time, tried to crawl away but the on-lookers women caught up with him.

Nicole sister, Geraldine, had the papa noel crawling. “What are you?” Geraliden asked. When he did not reply she stepped on his balls, crushing them between her high heel boot and the floor.
“Ahh! ” he answered.
“What are you? I have asked............ahhhhhh is not the answere”shouted Geraldine.
“I am Roberto....ahhhh”he said.
She raised her boot and dag the heel of her boot into his already ruined nuts.
“I have not asked you Who are you?” shouted Geraldine while stomping his nuts.
“ahhhh” he continue shouting
“Not good enough!” she cried, leaning forward to put more weight on her foot. Papa noel grimaced, racking his brains for a suitable answer.
“Uh, uh, a papa noel” he blurted out, beads of sweat appearing on his forehead.
“You want to have some fun, don't you?” shouted Geraldien stomping his balls harder.
“ahhh, please” he shouted

“Ahh! A fat man?” he answered.
“Not good enough!” Geraldine cried, leaning forward to put more weight on her foot. Papa Noel was trying to think for a suitable answer althought his ball are really ruined!
“Uh, uh, a worn!” he blurted out, beads of sweat appearing on his forehead.
“Better,” she declared. Then, “Apologize. You have messed up my expensive high heels with your bleading balls” she carefully applied more pressure to his balls.
“I’m sorry!” he managed to get out and his tormentor smiled at him.
“Good. Now buy me a the golden limited edition high shoes or I am going to use your fatty ugly balls for my christmas tree” she shouted
Without thinking he started to answer, “I will buy you one” when she stomped right on his nuts! His eyes nearly bugged out of his head as the pain hit him.
“What is the brand?” she shouted
Desperately he tried to croak out the correct answer, but she was annoyed now and drunk on her sense of power.
“What is the brand – say it!” she shouted
Say it!” She stomped him again, lifting her leg up high and slamming it down hard on the ground. With his balls trapped under her high heel. He was trying to speak and fighting the pain. “Say, the brand! Say the brand! Or I will cut your balls” she shouted.

“Please!” he pleaded.
She stomped again and again and again and the fear in his eyes made him shout it at top volume. “And I don’t know! Fucking bitch” he yelled.
As her sister (Nicole) arrived with the shears ready. “I’ve kicked his balls first let me finished the job” Nicole declared, pulling her sister away from Papa Noel nuts. Nicole pulled his penis away from his crotch. “Don’t be squeamish now,” she said and then cut off the member.

The papa noel screamed, just as there was a large cheer from above him. Nicole and Geraldine looked up to see a gallery of women above them offering advice and yelling obscenities.
‘left balls first, it’s less messy.’ said tall blonde and brown hair girl. Whose name was Sofia.

“Why??” asked Nicole.

“I do not know but It is what I have learned at the veterinary university” said Sofia

“super I want to learn...”said Nicole.

“I will show you a trick” said Sofia the veterinary.

Sofia sat in the floor close to Papa Noel. She was wearing a mini tight jean skirt. She sank her teeth into the balls and with her powerful teeth, she stared to chew and devour it.

“Oh, shit. It’s a bloody business” said Nicole.

Nicole also sat on the floor close to Sofia.

'Oo, he doesn't like that,' said Nicole

Sofia put the balls out of her mouse 'of course' she said. She sat close to Nicole. 'We can do it at the same time,' she suggested.

'Yessss!' shouted Nicole.