PDA

View Full Version : Why do I like you to hurt my balls?

J T
12-10-2014, 04:39 PM
That is the $64,000 question. Even though you ask me quite often while you are teasing me and asking me if I know what's coming. Of course I know what's going to happen, and it's going to hurt. I can't answer your question, even though I would like to know the answer myself. All I know is that even though I fear the pain, I giggle inside knowing that the impact is coming and there is nothing I can do to avoid it.

Wait for it.....

You tied my balls and ****** me to bend over when you pulled them up behind me. I was helpless to get away and you told me to look at your knee and watch it coming. Oh how humbling and frighting it was to be helpless and know it was going to hurt, and it did!

Although you were concerned by my quiet demeanor afterward, and thought you may have crossed a line, my reality was quite different. I was lost in the whirlpool of thoughts going through my mind. Desperately trying to answer your questions, so I could understand why I desire you so much. I could not come up with anything other than the fact that I wanted you even more now.

I want you to be my Queen forever! I love being with you and I want to be yours! And yes I want you to do it again!

J T
07-14-2015, 11:38 PM
Nobody commented on this, so I'm not sure if there was any interest or not. Here is a link to another writing. This was a reflection of tonights events...
https://fetlife.com/users/3995835/posts