PDA

View Full Version : How to get an account at kickedinthegroin.ning.com ?

targz
01-06-2015, 10:12 AM
Does anybody know how to get an account at http://kickedinthegroin.ning.com/ ? Tried to sign up and to fill out the quite lengthy subscribe process. But I'm not a native speaker and not so good at writing long stories. Never got accepted.

Does anybody know how to get accepted there?

Thanks in advance!

nozeppo
01-06-2015, 11:46 AM
Your English is a lot better than many native speakers.
Maybe explain in your profile that English isn't your first language, and write some stories in your native language.
I'm not sure. The admins on that site are looking for people who participate a lot.

clicker123
01-06-2015, 02:27 PM
You just sign up, it wants to know basic questions about you such as where you found the site. When you discovered you like ballbusting that way you can avoid being asked over and over and over in chat or something. After that Mallory and DV have to ok you, make sure your profile pic isnt risky and that you filled things out well. You didnt get say ie. google.america.4.3.nice.sexy. They dont like one word answers. Do all that and you should get added in a few days. Its quite the interactive place :)

Edit: Mallory asked me what name you signed up with, she was gonna check your account, but still try to answer the questions the best to your abilities, they dont like short answers, if you dont understand a question and you answer it wrong they will not care. They give non-english speakers a little more support.

targz
01-07-2015, 06:17 PM
Clicker, thanks a lot for your help. I was using the nickname "knackknack" for the kitg site.

clicker123
01-07-2015, 06:35 PM
Clicker, thanks a lot for your help. I was using the nickname "knackknack" for the kitg site.

Alright ill tell Mallory :)

Gourmand83
08-31-2015, 05:51 AM
Alright ill tell Mallory :)

Hello, sorry i'm in the same case. I'm french but i've answered the question in english being the most accurate possible, one month ago. My nickname is Fredo CBT. Could you please ask mallory to verify ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Fred