PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever visited a Pro Domme? Real-life stuff only please

kickmeuk
01-08-2015, 12:49 PM
Hi all,

I visited a Pro Domme around a year ago, and thought it would be great to start a thread to share real experiences on Ballbusting when visiting one.

So I will kick it off (pardon the pun) with my first and last experience (so far): -

I visited a lovely pro domme called Alice Malice in London around a year ago. She had blonde hair, green eyes and a lovely figure. I emailed her to introduce myself and told her it was my first time and that I would really love the idea of getting kicked by a woman in the genitals. After this, she invited me to phone her (she is pretty hard to get hold of, but she is really worth it in my opinion) and we eventually met up for a session. The session was £220 for a little under an hour. First thing - This woman is really beautiful (even more than the pictures on her website) and spoke in a well-spoken English accent (which is always a big turn on for me) and her feet are size 5 (small feet are very feminine in my opinion, so I was happy about this). We discussed what I wanted from the session and we tried a test kick to my arse so we could try and gage the hardest that I would like to be kicked. As I did with her, I advise anyone new to this to email a Pro Domme and tell her what you would like from the session in detail, because she remembered everything that I wanted and added a bit more in to boot. The session started off with her pretending to be my Girlfriend and was telling me how she had kicked a guy in the groin in work, which I replied that he was a bit of a sissy and it cant hurt that badly ect. We then had some foot worship and the kicking began with me on my knees. The kicks started off lightly, and she worked them up harder over the session. I kissed, massaged and sucked her feet, and she kicked my nuts from behind, on my knees and standing up facing each other. The session finished with us standing opposite one another with her administering the test kick from the beginning of the session for real (at my request of course). This didn't floor me so she done it one more time with her other foot (she mostly caught one testicle, so she switched feet), and I was down for a few minutes. This was the best experience I have ever had, but I really wished I asked her for a harder kick to make it more real, but I was also scared of getting injured, so I made her go easy on me. The session ended with more foot worship, and even though she teased my cock with her feet, there was regrettably no 'happy ending' so to speak. My only complaint is that it would have been perfect if she had rubbed me until I came, but I suppose she is a Domme and not a prostitute (Have you ever had a happy ending from a pro domme?). Anyway I highly recommend anyone to try her out. I am thinking of going back in a few months for her to put me down with one kick, but I am still a little worried if my nuts can take it and I could get injured down there badly. Have any of you had a hard kick, and been put down for about 10 minutes without being permanently damaged?
Anyway, my balls hurt for around two days after the session, but it was well worth it. And do not take alcohol with you, as this did not go down well to begin with, and she only felt comfortable when I assured her that I only drank the one drink to steady my nerves lol.

Please share your experiences....